Any one thought?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alex-Neo
Hey i have been reading these 'Endings' for Revolutions and well i agree with most people they kinda SUCK but has any one thought that mabye the W. Bros are just liying about the trailers and there just giving people like us somthing to talk about?.....and i dont belive the ending because were did the guy who made it up get the idea that the kid was 'The One' if he isnt in the trailer? you would think that somthing that important would be in there even just a little bit. And were did they get that Trinity dies and so dose Neo? util i see a picture im not beliving any thing.
(this is just somthing im telling my self so that i belive it dosent hapen lol)

The Omega

Dexx
The trailer are official, they're canon....you don't get the ending from the trailers. Now, noone can stop anyone from guessing r thinking an ending based on it....but the brothers aren't involved there

Alex-Neo
Yeh i know but i was just saying that i dont belive the theory about Neo becoming blind or Neo and trin dieing personally really.

Dexx
the brothers didn't say he was blind. But he WILL somehow (We don't know why) blindfolded

Alex-Neo
ahh right smile.. cos perosnally i dont think that is good way to end such a fantastic triligy do you?

nickjs21
i've stated this before, but i'll do it again. now, i don't like the "kid as one" theory, but keep this in mind -- if the w.bros made a movie based entirely on what they were hoping the audiences wanted, they're sellouts. let them make the movie the way they want it, as i'm sure they will. i personally don't think they care what we think, and i hope i'm right. the good stuff is always made that way.

Alex-Neo
hmm yeh sopse your right

Korri
nick is always rite laughing out loud

neo_dragon
time for me to get on the soap box again:
<ahem> there is no way that anyone other than Neo is the one, i offer proof:
1)this is just poor plot development- if you are making a story and you center it around a character (in this case neo), and through two-thirds of the story his character is the "hero" protagonist or whatever, you simply can't do a 180 in the last part of the story. c'mon, soap operas are written better than that!
2) classic hero quest- the only one who has endured this in the matrix is neo. for other examples, see jesus christ, superman, luke skywalker, hercules, king arthur, beowulf, etc.
the theory would just blow the wachowskis out of the water as godd writers, it would be horrible story telling. thank you, i digress now.

Another_Smithy
Yes you can do a 180 degree turn, you would never see it coming would you? If thats the case then why is the KID in the Matrix? What is his purpose? Because without purpose nothing can exist.

Vim
The kids purpose was very simple. He stopped, Bane/Smith from killing him in the real world. In M2 he was yelling Neo, which made him turn around, and made bane/smith stop.

Verity
I believe he may b blindfolded bcuz he could b temporarily blind....I don't think he's blind for good tho!!!! erm

The Omega

Alex-Neo
No tht isnt Far-fetched at all i dont think i think your right on the spot! because why would he wear a blind fold if he was blind any way?

nickjs21
because his eyesight didn't FADE, it was TAKEN, as in a fight. his eyes are injured. the blindfold is a bandage.

that's just my opinion. omega has a point as well. in either case, it's already being discussed elsewhere.

thank you, korri, but i don't think i can live up to that. smile

General Kaliero
I think the blindfold thing is rather like Maud-D'ib in the Dune series. When you have the ability to see two realities at once, you would blot out one to make better use of the other, wouldn't you?

And as for the trailers... what if they're fake? What if the W bros wanted to so surprise us that they filmed fake trailers? THERE'S an interesting twist...

Alex-Neo
YEAH! thats what i thought i said that they might not be real because it would be a great twist i think when we all go to the cinema and 'oh my god! this isnt sopose to hapen'

Korri
laughing out loud oh well

Labyrinth
where da hell did yall see neo blindfolded, what trailer did i miss???

Alex-Neo
there is a picture of him some were

The Omega
General> Exactly! That's exactly what I'm talking about, just like in Dune.

Another_Smithy
Gotta go to the Enter the Matrix Trailer and I still believe you can see him in the regular trailer if you go frame by frame.

Alex-Neo
yeh you can i think my friend did it and i think it was in their

nickjs21
there's a thread here with two pictures in it of him wearing the blindfold.

Korri
*sigh*its so depressing lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.