all 3 movies!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

turin
i just read a report that said in many US cities they are going to start showing the ext version of FOTR in theaters like on dec 5th, then the ext version of TTT like on dec 12th then of course the ROTK on the 17th. some theaters will even show FOTR the 16th at like 3:00 then TTT at 7:00, then the premier of ROTK at 11:00. thats a lot of time to be sitting in a theater, but it might just be worth it. what do you all think?

P-NuT
in australia they are having movie marathons overnight showing them all in order. dont forget your sleeping bag!

fini
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i have to wait till jan 1st to see rotk..................but the cineplexes here showed FOTR when TTT was out...........so we could camp out and go broke at the cinema

turin
amen, if you figure about 8 bucks a show thats a whoping 24 bucks at the theaters. then you need some food, yikes....

pinksuezo
thats awesome!!!!!!! i gotsa check my theater websites to see if they b doin dat herre

fini
welllllllllllll here in trinidad the cineplex prices are TT$15, which is about US$2.50............. but to spend a whole day at the cinema would go to about TT$75 at least

Member.
ROFL, that'll be cool. a mass sleep-over at the cinema.

Verity
N/M!!!! Just camp out at the theatre!!!! I'd love that!!......Specially if they showed it at the IMAX!!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/eek.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif

Calinė
Tickets go on sale late sept to early oct.

edwinian
This is sweet...I mean seriously sweet...3 7 and 11...um yes if its near me I will be there...seeing the EE on big screen after watching it a few times on my OWN TTT DVD at home will be the perfect entry into ROTK!

Daragon
here they show all tree movies as premiere, and will start at 5pm I think.... I'm looking forward to see it! yes

fini
ohhhhhhhhh i can fel my back give out already..........cinema seats hurt my back.............but got LOTr who gives a f%*^

turin
ya i am trying to decide if i am going to go to the full day thing or just catch the others as they play a few days before. heck, hopefully the cinemas around here even do it.

Fire
normaly they are gonna do it in belgium
uni is organising it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.