IMPORTANT STAR WARS GAME NEWS- Last chances to join my game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
The final section of Episode IV of my Star Wars game is now being entered. Before long, Episode V, the final Episode of this particular storyline, will start.

Please note- Episode V is a closed game. NO NEW PLAYERS CAN JOIN THE GAME DURING EPISODE V! There is no way any new player, on either side, could get to the places involved without having been in the plot previously.

I do not want to put off potential players. Players who want to join will be noted and I will try and make the Episode- which is a tight and well-defined game- as fast as possible. Once it is done, should we start a new storyline, new players will be as welcome as ever.

But in general, if you want to join my game- best express your interest NOW!

Thankyou for your attention...

Celsius
Heh! I'll join. Do i just use the old character templates?

Celsius
please excuse ,y ignorance, I didn't know of this before.

If I'm allowed to join.

Is there no way i can be a master?
If not I'll just be an ordinary Jedi.
Can I keep the same chat as in Chase?

Ushgarak
Err, Celsius? Like, you are already in, you know?

Celsius
Oh. embarrasment I thought it was a seperate one. embarrasment *hides in corner in shame*

Dexx
but ush hasn't mentioned that he wil KILL US ALL at the end of part V.
*cries*

Ushgarak
Have you been looking at my notes???

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Galder will probably die before Episode V. Damn that Persis...

Well, if Galder dies, I'd like to join with a new character, if possible.

Dexx
hey..i'm likely to die also wink...like..mostly ALL of this game....we're going down together stick out tongue
what, ergh..what?..notes?

Captain REX
He has the game written out, Dexx. Those notes.

I don't think you'll die. I'm going to die 'heroicly' though, by Persis' lightsaber. Best I can do is avoid him and try to be more defensive.

Dexx
(oh..i know wich notes...but he mentioned something about killing us anyway...it's normal, to blend with the sw universe)
yeah..apparently you have to stay off the quick, fastly made moves....your condition prevents you from those. But mybe you should try slowr, well thought, mor eprecise movements..who knows....those don't take as much fizical resources as the others...

as about me dying...dunno. i have NO saber afterall

Ushgarak
Dexx gives good advice Rex- it is your fine co-ordination that is faling first.

Captain REX
Yeah, but I'm not co-ordinated anyway. sad

I'll get in touch, Dexx... wink

Dexx
itz a deal..smile

Captain REX
Good... big grin

But, if I were to die, would I be able to join the next game as a different character, Ush?

Ushgarak
Err... I'll get back to you on that...

Fire
nha we ain't gonna die just yet, yerss has to go into a killing freenzy and kill all the players
smile

yerssot
****** smacks FM*
and you're the first one going down!

Captain REX
We're gonna get killed off during the Clone Wars and the Jedi Purge.

Dexx
most probable...

Gundark
Bloody notes.....GRRRR.......

Captain REX
laughing out loud

General Kaliero
It's so scary to hear that my future will have only death...

Aw well, maybe I'll die happy... or be the only one to miraculously escape a planetary cataclysm!!!! eek!

Umm... you didn't see that... whistle

genral zink
How about the only two Dak? wink

Celsius
WHAAAAAAAAA!?!?!?!? Are you serious!?!?!? I dont want my character to die!!!! I like my character!!!! sad *Cries like a little baby*

Gundark
That bloody volcano better not end up back in his notes for Kellan.....GRRRR.......

Ushgarak
Ah, so if I mentioned you are all off to the planet Volcanis...?

Dexx
never heard of it...hey ..can we deny our force attunance and gor old farts and sit to tell the stories? instead of killing us?stick out tongue
that wayn we wouldn't be in sidious' way

tptmanno1
hey does this mean that i can get in now??

Dexx
probably, you'd have to ask ush..

tptmanno1
i did im just waiting for the right spot
i was hoping this would be it

Dexx
yeah, wait for confirmation

General Kaliero
I'm up for that! big grin I'll be a GOOD little boy from now on, i'll just go back to Arnia and stay there...

Fire
Well Celius we will probably all die in part V or in the clone wars, unless ush has another somewhat unorthodox pl;an up his sleve which I doubt.
btw Celius do you play REAL rpg's?

Ushgarak
There is no obligation to die in Episode V- but plenty of opportunity to do so.

Dexx
*giggles*..oh boy..can't wait

Corran
Ush, would it be a problem for me to join, I may not be able to post for several days at a time though, you know how it goes.

Ushgarak
That's fine, Corran, very few players can post every day. Take a look around- you have a couple of weeks to consider if you are still interested!

genral zink
Woohoo! It's Corran!

Gundark
*gets weak in knees*

Celsius
*Catches Gundy before she falls*
Carefull.

General Kaliero
I feel so honored... stick out tongue

Captain REX
laughing out loud

General Kaliero
big grin

Ushgarak
Just a note to players of my game- Gundark is now talking with Ascar on Nar Shadda. When that conversation is done, it being the only important piece of plot left, all three storylines will end (Belseraphon is pretty much over anyway, and there is only some shouting left on Tartarus to do...)

silversaber
Can I join? I haven't been in any Star Wars games yet but I catch on quick and I have read the Template thing. Do I need to be expeirencd in this Jedi stuff to join?
btw Sorry I mailed that to you Ush, I thought I had clicked on PM Ush. embarrasment

Ushgarak
Heh!

Wow, that's cutting it fine! Never fear, there is still time.

Okidokey, if you want to join (and don;t worry, no real experience needed to!) please do the following:

1. Take a look at some of the olde game threads so you can see how it all works.

2. Decide what side you want to be on

3. Go to the templates thread here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t5278.html

And choose one that suits you

4. Write a description of your character- brief or complex, as you like- and put it here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2984&perpage=20&pagenumber=3

Then you are all ready!

Note, I shall be cleaning up both those threads and this are soon, ready for the new episode.

silversaber
Thank you. When do we getstated.

Ushgarak
Tomorrow!

Captain REX
Aha! New guy. Dark-Side, choose the Dark-Side! yes

Captain REX
Ah, too late...

General Kaliero
Great... ALL we need is another damned Light-Sider... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
I know, I know. Lance Windu is returning (I'll beat him again! evil face ) and then we have the new player, so this is going to be fine and dandy...

At least she made her character sound hot... wink

Baylin
Worry not about the light siders the dark side can be very erm... enticing!
Ush are we allowed to convert the lightsiders?

Captain REX
Yes, but it's unusual that they would come to us. *cough Yerssot cough cough*

Ushgarak
Light Side fall remains a possibility but a Light Sider has to have made himself vulnerable first- you cannot simply 'trick' a standard Jedi into turning evil, it just doesn't happen- they have to takew the first step. Just saying "Come join the power of the Dark Side." will have a normal Jedi saying "Yeah, right, THAT is going to convince me out of a lifetime of training and acquired wisdom..."

Baylin
Well I didn't mean it to be as simple as that...

General Kaliero
Llaughing out loudL

Convert her, we must... evil face

XornonJay
I'm sry i'm late i'll be filling out my character today and for all those who want a dark jedi i'd be him always loved the darkness fun stuff anyways just lettting u know i'm here

Ushgarak
Dark Siders can be fitted in- if they hurry! They will have been waiting for the others at their base.

Captain REX
Yay! big grin

nuscande
are there any other spots open?

Bespin Bart
This was from 2 years ago. no expression

But you can get in the que, if you want. People drop out oftenish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.