Star Wars Magazines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bragg2012
I am thinkin about subscribing to a Star Wars Magazine but dont know which one..

I know the Official Mag is probobly the best to subscribe to but does anyone know of any other magazines related to star wars which are good to read or should I stick with the Official one?

Cheaz,
Bragg roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dim
Actually the Official one is the only one I know of.

queeq
Depends on where you're from. There's the US SW Insider, the UK has a SW magazine and France has an insider as well...

Dim
Don't they all have basically the same thing in them though?

ratcat
From what I have seen, they all pretty much contain the same stuff when it comes to Episode-II info. Some of the other articles may differ though.

Dim
Okay..so, not much of a difference. ...the same flavor of content.

Darth Pants
They'll seriously start to hot up now. Remember the official UK mag before the release of TPM? That was just bubbling with great info and pictures. At the moment, all the pages just have bluescreen pictures from Ep2.

kdawg
I melieve that the official SW mag is the best one to subscribe to. It may cost more but hey it is worth it.

Dim
I usually just read the entertainment mags.. Oh, and you know who usually does good tidbits on GL?...In Style. Weird huh?

Coreworld
Do they still do the "Star Wars Galaxy" mag, which was produced by Topps? They stopped selling it over here in the UK due to the fact that Titan Magazines became the sole producer of SW printed matter. That was quite a good mag.

LanceWindu
This thread is where my first actual post outside of the RPG area.

Man it's been a long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.