x-men evoution couples:please reply

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ms.alvers
x-men evolution couples x-evo kitty and lance1 rogue and gambit 2 rolling on floor laughing theese x-couples have two be replyd
by others too. please reply.x-couples.
here are couples please reply other couples. Happy Dance big grin

ms.alvers
i think here is my reply of my own scott and jean kurt and amanda

Kes
Well I dont watch X-men Evo but in any place , wether its comics or cartoons, Gambit and Rogue are the best and cuttest couple big grin

ms.alvers
and the winner of x-men evolution is kitty and lance ms.alvers is the winner CONGRATS! to me!

Kes
Are you bored or something?blink

ms.alvers
kitty and lance rool roch lance:if you don't watch x-men evolution on tv.then i'm gona rock you're world. yahhh!!!!!

SlayerChick1188
There really isnt any rogue or gambit relationship to speak of in evolution right now...(If there was, They'd have my vote) big grin

But since there isnt, i suppose kitty and lance are cute... smile

Kes
Are you from the french side of canada? Because your english is a little wierd.

GambitEVOFan1
WOw i hate to tell ya ms.alvers but rogue and gambit are winning...

verauko
Sorry, but I think that ms. Alvers is a little bit "wacko" stick out tongue... but it's nothing negative... big grin

X-WOMen
Please stop with all the poles ms.alvers! Your pretty much posting the same thing over and over again!!

verauko
yeah, it piss me off...... all threads about kitty! and who should she be with!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.