Who Should Kitty Fall In Love With

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ms.alvers
who sould kitty mary and fall in love with in x-men evolution choos between lance and colossus. eek! ope it's lance

Kes
You are a very interesting character smile
How old are you?

goth_rogue
maybe lance embarrasment

Paola
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
let me think...........
mm
it's a tough one.........
can't make up my mind.........
oh yeah....... no i had it..... but its gone

ms.alvers
to kes:am 6 n al be 7n a half soon on my next birthday or baybe plane 7.
don't no yet.

Kes
blink

GambitEVOFan1
Hmm wow deja'vu, isnt this just like that poll Who should kitty marry??Hmm I like her with lance even tho he could do better but i like her with colossus too

verauko
i like Kitty and Colossus more... i just HATE Lance!

6-7?!?!?!?!? Who is letting babies comming here? And that's why we have so many the same threads!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but as i can remember in the membership form was a question about age... "are you over 13 years old" or something..... I thought it's for not letting younger kids in here... what's happenning?!

Kes
I thought she was kidding. I hope she's kidding messed

ms.alvers
oh men why why why are u asci'n questions or wansers kes and gambitevofan1 u gus have 2 send wansers k.

Kes
Can you translate what you just said?

Jason Horan
Come Come Kes its very simple!

She said "Oily Creep has sailed to trominack, to keep himself warm by picking winkles"

Kes
laughing out loud

verauko
Kes, I think she's not kidding blink

Well i understand her like this:
"Oh, man! Why are you asking questions or answers, Kes and GambitEVOFan1? You guys have to send answers, okay ./?"
It doesn't make sense, but that's how i can understand this blink

Morph
Who cares? Kitty sucks.

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Oh that was the funniest thing iv heard all day!!

Im with u morph kitty does suck, i cant stand ne one thats ditzier than me, they just shouldnt be aloud to live or in this case be drawn

ms.alvers
i think lance will do perfect lance rocks. for kitty peoter is sucker 1 smile

ms.alvers
kitty shal mary lance for the sweetest couple laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud haha peoter is an ugly looser i hate him alot ha laughing out loud mad i like lance better ya he rools n i'm not kidding about the poll my best freind laura here
thinks that x-men is dum she thinks about ugly looses ..............

bunnyshadowcat

ms.alvers
oh my my my my my my my my my my my all mixd up every one should tell me about lance and peoter not about kitty if you hate kitty make a poll about her then theyll all be right mixd up not here if you hate kitty tell goth_rogue in her poll.

ms.alvers
ope ope ope.

GambitEVOFan1
blink ..... **backs away slowly**

X-WOMen
She needs some time alone.

BTW: Stop your whining! big grin

LISA-J
Lance.

LaurietheFlea
LANCE love

Mystique
In Xmen Evolution Shadowcat should be with NightCrawler
http://x-men.animationinsider.net/gallery/data/media/147/12.jpg (this is funky looking

jameshowlett
i think it's gonna be collasus if there gonna go with the comics because she's madly in love with him... lance would be a good choice to

Paola
What is Kitty doing in that pic??????????????

bahhh_yeti
i reckon it shuld be colossus just so the orginal storyline is followed....

~dorkerina~
Originally posted by ms.alvers
kitty shal mary lance for the sweetest couple laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud haha peoter is an ugly looser i hate him alot ha laughing out loud mad i like lance better ya he rools n i'm not kidding about the poll my best freind laura here
thinks that x-men is dum she thinks about ugly looses ..........

^^^^^^^
peoter is not an ugly loser!!! mad i like him better than that pansy lance!! he is sweet! and he has a hot accent!!stick out tongue he is better!!

Psionic_Luver08
ya but that mrs.A or watev is a total psycho i cant understand her post?!

o and i ssay she is good wit piotr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.