who is your fave X - lady between the two ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goth_rogue
Who is yoir fave X- Lady character between the two ?
Rogue or Jean ?

goth_rogue
Rogue 4 -Eveh

Paola
Rogue
but in the movie Jean

goth_rogue
for me straight Rogue !!!! movie or cartoon

Kes
Rogue. But in the movie Jean.Because she has an awsome power.

rwendelin
Jean
Famke Fan all the way!!!!

ms.alvers
both can't deside oh.......can't.

X-WOMen
Rogue has a nice attitude when she doesn't feel all sad and depressed while thinking about herself hurting people and Jean in the movie.

verauko
i like rogue the most........ in the comic, original series, evo series and the movie!!!!!!! everywhere!!!!!! bua ha hah! evil face

BeladonnaLeBeau
Rogue ... mainly because of her controversial love-story with Gambit wink

verauko
how could you say that, if your name is Belladonna LeBeau ?!?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa! no, no NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

BeladonnaLeBeau
Listen ... I'm beggining to get worried. I'll change my username then, it was just one of a moment inspiration. I was sure that on these forums has to be another Rogue, so I didn't took the risk smile

Paola
Why don't you register again Beladonna??
I think you can't change your username no

Kes
Raz can change it. She just has to wait a bit.

BeladonnaLeBeau
I'll have to wait. Already got too many posts to quit wink

verauko
Belle, you was worrying that someone else could have the same nickname? "Rogue"? Nope, it's impossible...... there can be only one Rogue... if you write Rogue, it would show you is this nickname already taken or no.

ROGUE ROGUE ROGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeladonnaLeBeau
LOL. Could be indeed. I'll check this out when Raz will come back from his vacation smile

verauko
okay, that's good big grinbig grinbig grin

ROGUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallin Angel
Rouge all the way

SlayerChick1188
I'm going with the majority: rogue in the comics jean in the movie

Shadow_King
i'm going with jean grey

hpxmenlotrnerd
Obviously Rogue, I dont really like jean that much, never have. (storms dtill my fav tho)smile

BOPRecruit 16
rogue all the way! jean is too "miss perfect" and blah blah blah...

BeladonnaLeBeau
I know what you mean ... Rogue is like a little outlaw ;

CyclopS-Club
JEAN!!!

LISA-J
Rogue in all her roles.Jean is boring unless she's letting loose with her powers (sorry!but so is Storm in my opinion.)

GambitEVOFan1
Rogue from the Cartoon and Comics, neither from the movie

BeladonnaLeBeau
A good point. Can you comment a little smile?

GambitEVOFan1
Lisa I agree about the Storm and Jean being boring. I like storm but her personality is kinda boring, shes cool in the movies.Rogue and Jean, no offence to ne one, but they suck in the movies. Rogue is so naive and Jean is a bi*ch but i personally think shes always that way even in comics, i think they did a horrible job portraying Rogue tho shes so cool in the comics.

BeladonnaLeBeau
Thank you for the comments. So ... I like Storm very much because of her story, a very agitated one indeed, and because some moments of real adventure in the cartoons. Halle makes a great Storm ... About the Rogue in the movies, she is kinda too childish

GambitEVOFan1
I agree Halle makes a perfect storm, she brings some personallity to her character. I think they could have chosen a better actress for Rogue however

BeladonnaLeBeau
True. Nicole Kidman big grin

GambitEVOFan1
As Rogue? no i think shes to old for the part

BeladonnaLeBeau
Maybe, I was just opinioning. There could be a better choice than Paquin though smile

GambitEVOFan1
Yeah Anna doesnt fit as Rogue

ms.alvers
first when i became a fan i like jean in the movie but rogue in cartoon rogue ROCKS!. Happy Dance

Kes
I think Anna Paquin is perfect has Rogue. You guys must see that she is younger then the Rogue you know.The 1st movie is her story from the beginnig. But she is building up. I'm sure in the 3rd she'll be more daring (sp).

GambitEVOFan1
No I just dont like anna as rogue even if rogue was ment to be younger anna just doesnt seem fit for the part

BeladonnaLeBeau
She is far away from the cartoons lady anyhow

blue_fuzzydude!
I defintely go with rouge. she is hot!!!! Happy Dance smokin' Happy Dance smokin' Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing

LISA-J
I think Anna as Rogue is fine.I don't think you can blame her for Rogue being childish ,because that's how Singer wanted to evolve her character over the movies(from shy teen to capable X-man).Kes is right in the next movie she will be more grown-up,and kick some A***!!! Happy Dance

GambitEVOFan1
Thats truw but i really dont mind the character aspect of it, its more annas look, i just dont think she fits what rogue would look like, i cant put my finger on it there just something about her looks that makes me angry

Paola
Who do you think would be a better movie Rogue???
I don't have idea.... but I don't like Anna.....

LISA-J
I think it's to do with her being a brunette and not a red head. rolling on floor laughing

Kes
Rogue is a red head?

GambitEVOFan1
Yea shes supposed to have kinda auburnish hair isnt she? and like bright green eyes. I dunno i just thought that if i looked at her and didnt know who it was but right away id be able to tell it was rogue**sorry that was worded really badly but you get the point i hope blink **

Kes
lol well she's not the only actress who is a little off.
Storm has blue eyes Halle has brown eyes.
Jean isnt a red head either thou she had kinda reddish hair in the 1st movie. James Marsden is too short for Cyclops, Hugh Jackman is to tall and not as buff as Wolverine.

GambitEVOFan1
Thats true but there not huge factors, well cept Wolverines height**but it still looks good wink ** i dunno i cant put my finger on it theres just something about Anna, in my eyes. i just cant see the Rogue-ness about her. **Horrible wording again i know confused **

Kes
lol I understand.
But I really like the actress.Hey have you notice the can introduce the movie with:
Academy award winner Anna Paquin as rogue.
Academy award winer Halle Berry as Storm.
Academy award nominee (not sure if he has won 1 or not) Ian Mckellen as Magneto big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Yea I kno!!They got some really high quality actors and actresses to play those parts.

Kes
big grin

Paola
For what movie did Halle won her Oscar???

Kes
Monters ball with Billy Bob Thorton (so)

Paola
thanx Kes!!

Kes
big grin

GambitEVOFan1
I new Halle won an oscar but iv never even heard of that movie, whats it about?

Kes
I've never seen the movie so:
"After a family tragedy, a racist prison guard reexamines his attitudes while falling in love with the African American wife of the last prisoner he executed."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285742/

GambitEVOFan1
Oh sounds kinda good

crazy_c
I like Rogue betta than Jean

katzmeow
Movie Rouge!!! Don't like Comics Rogue!!!

X-Buoy
In the movies their both hot but i'd hav 2 give the edge 2 Jean bunny zorro thumb up

rwendelin
I like Jean in the movies better.
I'm a die hard Famke fan.

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/surprise.gif

AceOfGambit
Rogue baby, after all, she is with Gambit,

Hegemon875
Jean when she's the phoenix

Hegemon875
Here are some pics
http://www.knightfall-sr.com/comics/marvel/x-men/phoenix/red/red05.jpg
http://www.knightfall-sr.com/comics/marvel/x-men/phoenix/red/red01.jpg
http://www.knightfall-sr.com/comics/marvel/x-men/phoenix/blue/blue15.jpg
http://www.knightfall-sr.com/comics/marvel/x-men/phoenix/green/green03.jpg

Hegemon875
And a few more

http://www.knightfall-sr.com/comics/marvel/x-men/phoenix/green/green08.jpg
http://www.knightfall-sr.com/comics/marvel/x-men/phoenix/green/green16.jpg
http://www.knightfall-sr.com/comics/marvel/x-men/phoenix/green/green17.jpg

Bitchandahalf
Jean might be wicked hot & all when she's Phoenix, but otherwise she's all snotty & "oh help me, Scott!" & "oh, I love you, Scott!"

wicked annoying.

My vote is always Rogue despite how wrong Paquin is for the part. In the comics & the cartoons she rocks my world - I aspire to BE her!

besides ... Remy is my lover.

The Force
rogue rocks rock

LISA-J
There shouldn't have to even be this question.Rogue is the better character all round,more interesting than jean and much better powers.Plus you have to love her personality,unlike jean's which can be self-rightous and boring.

stormsgreat
i love rogue, shes loads better than jean especially in the movie!! big grin

Sage26
Rogue, but i don't like her in the movies and I hate bryan singer because of that

Paola
laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
yes I dont like her in the movies either, i really dont like the fact that shes with iceman **gags**

Paola
yea that sucks!!!!

RemyLeBeau
Deffinatley dat petit fille Rogue!!

Nightmare
JEAN!!! She rules, espescially when she is Phoenix!

gambit88
rouge 110% she could crush jean in the palm of her hand plus she's so much cooler and she's gambit's gf

GambitEVOFan1
yes i agree with gambit88

bester
JEAN GREY!!!

GambitsRogue
always and will be rogue!!

maifoshis
Rogue is gorgeous in the cartoon but jean looks better in the movie

thorncrawler
i agree jean is better than rogue if film but in cartoon i didn't like jeans look at all

maifoshis
youve got a habit of popping up after one of my posts havent you i suppose its cos you and me are one of the few in england while all the yanks are asleep were the only ones posting!

thorncrawler
yeah and i sit at work and wait for people to make comments then i comment back and your a regular here in x-world

cajun
think rogue every time, has more of an edge to her, dont ya think???

RogueRocks
rogue all the way!!! she rocks!

ps: i dont like anna paquin playing as rogue. they should look for another actress.

Paola
yes
I couldn't have say it better!!!

Kes
Now? After 2 movies and when Rogue is getting an attitude?

GambitEVOFan1
no even if rogue developes more in the 3rd movie anna still isnt right for the part, i just dont think she fits as Rogue

Kes
Still 2 movies with her you wont to see it chage now?

GambitEVOFan1
No i never said i wanted it to change i just think they could have chosen a better actress for the part of rogue, but this time i hope they do alittle more to make anna look like rogue

bester
jean grey is unbeatable!!!!!

DarkRoan
Rogue is definately the best, cuz in the comics, she's fiesty and sexy and kick butt and her accent, would have been cooler if they actually got an actress that could pull it off.

Rawcus
ummmm dont make me choose well jean is a babe but shes too goody goody it will have to be rogue from evo that gothic look kicks ass smokin' rolling on floor laughing ninja pirate rock santa zorro alien

megaroguefan
ROGUE I LOVE HER

hunter_blake05
of course ROGUE!!!!!!!

megaroguefan
am i the only one who thinks that jean is little miss perfect?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by megaroguefan
am i the only one who thinks that jean is little miss perfect?
No. Definitely not.

megaroguefan
do you think that to?

The Mean Queen
Jean

megaroguefan
why do you like her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.