What Will You Do If You Wer An X-man Hmmmm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ms.alvers
what will you do if you wer a mutant? eek!

ms.alvers
um i'd like to be kitty in evolution and mary lance!smile

ms.alvers
please reply.

hpxmenlotrnerd
I'd love to have storms powers but kitty's would be really cool tobig grin

Kes
I'd like to be Storm. Fly around, make it sunny at the beach big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Id like to be any of the new girl recruits and marry BERZERKER!!! love love Hes so cute! love

verauko
ms. alvers........ are you using these attached images as signatures? try to change some private options and you will save much time with attaching pictures every time as you leaves a post

Shadow_King
I would have the mutant abilites of four different mutants and become the perfect assain but then would work for magneto and the four abilites would be healing factor from wolverine,teleportaion from night crawler,psychic abilite and telekinetic powers from professor x and then the ability to enter minds which is from the shadow king

I would be spiderman(who is like a mutant, if not one) and would just do what he does, be a hero. ANd webslinging would be THE SHIT! but freaky at first

GambitEVOFan1
Oh no wait if i were a mutant id want to be a temptress laughing out loud everyone would be to stunned by my looks to try to kill me so id just kill them big grin

Shadow_King
I beleive i would join apocalypse's horsemen cuz my mutant is wanna of the strongets mutants alive

BarmyBrummie
i'm bored so i'm bringing back the archives!!!

VallejoKid707
Oh no ms.alvers... She was horrible

xboy
even though im a boy, i would love lo be Phoenixevil face

Vampiree
ye're so NOT a boy, xboy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

eristole
i would constantly convince kes to make is rain alot cuz i like life alot
better when its raining smile

xboy
mad whats that supposed to mean?

Vampiree
whistle MY OH MY! WHAT BEAUTIFUL WEATHER WE HAVE TODAY!

xboy
why ya gotta be soooo mean?

Vampiree
eek! oh LOOK!!! A BUTTERFLY!!!

eristole
lol so evil vamp.

Sesy Allerdyce
hahahaa

xboy
u ppl are rude

Darth Vicious
Ifi werea mutant i dont think ill be doing anything good with my powers, i would bea highestorder telepath/telekinetic and mess with whoever messes with me and have anything or anyone i want!

eristole
but you'd never get it cuz i would always be there to stop you my old friend.

Be@st
If I would be a mutant; I would hide it from others; and enjoy by hurting people I don't like; and no one would ever find me (and if someone would; i'd kill him/her too)

eristole
.. but you wouldnt ever get to hurt anyone because of course, me and my
super elite team of ninja mutant assassin's for the good of human and
mutant kind would be equipped to stop you..

wow no wonder he just chose X-men..

Dark_Psylocke
I would join the Brother hood and let the whole world fear me if I were a mutant

Darth Vicious
Eristole why ruin it fighting crime, heroes dont get paid and seeing as how Dark Psylocke, Be@ast an myself seem to think alike we would deal with u in a horrible manner!

Dark_Psylocke
A new alliance has been born

eristole
if no one is equipped to deal with you, Humanities days might be over!
there are too many good looking humans for me to just let you guys
romp around and kill all of the good looking women. sorry but i will
fight you all to the ends of the earth.. i know someone will side behind me.. anyone?

venomfan
I wouldnt join the X-men i would go crazy vigilante style and waste anyone who botherd me

eristole
darn, another one joins the dark side.. man, wont anyone here side with the good?

Darth Vicious
LOL, hahhahahha, Eristole ull be the first victim, ull be made a slave and u will vow to us and anyone who oppose us will suffer the same fate!

venomfan
all shall fear El tortilla loco!!! thats a terrible bad guy clan name..................... whistle

juggernaut26
if i were a mutant i would use my powers for the good of all man to protect to save and help humanity *does superman pose*

Darth Vicious
Another one that will be begging for our mercy, let the rign of terror begin!

eristole
the good side will prevail.

venomfan
Negative!! evil even gets to talk funny!

You dunndering dolt! muawahahahahaa! fiddlesticks my nova beam will smote all that is good and pure! now bring me my remote of doom, court T.V. is on! hahahahahahahaha

juggernaut26
just one word.................scary

venomfan
*its the effect bad guys go for..er sorta*
Hahahaha what evil plan could we possibly devise fellow evil do-er's?
We should go to fast food joints and say..... shifty
Ill have the no bean no meat chili.....

ok im out of ideas

eristole
thank god the good side at least gets to be smart..

venomfan
this is getting a little to ridiculous....

Nightmare
If I had to be an X-man, i would deffinatly be Gambit, I would steal and I would be soooo cool! lol

steely balls
i would be a mixture of gambit and wolverine

juggernaut26
i've always thought like the perfect fighter would be a mix between wolverine and spiderman if ya think about it your oculdn't get better all that strength and agility unbreakable bones the claws webs sticking to walls perfect

steely balls
^me too

eristole
nah, i dont think that would work.
because simply wolvie has to be up close and personal to fight.
spiderman is always jumping around and kicking and hit and running..
it just wouldnt work out.. plus it'd be interesting to see someone with all
that metal in their body spring around and bounce alot.. it'd be like lacing
a bird in lead and telling it to go fly.. not happening.. you'd essentially
kill all the fuggin good points about both characters..

now maybe.. pyro and say.. phoenix.. that could be an interesting
combo fight.. someone who is born of flames, and someone who can
make it do whatever you want it to..

ancietwisdom
cool Me.....I would probably be Storm. I love weather and to
be able to control it for my protection, it would be really cool!! big grin

Dark_Psylocke
I'ma telepath, I can lock on to your mind... and I mean it

eristole
the wierd thing about it, is no one actually gets to pick what mutant power they get.

i'm sure if you asked any of the x-men what powers they could have if
they could get any. they would almost all pick a different power..

this thread would be so much cooler if we could actually assign people the powers we wanted them to have.

wierd, i just went off and gave like dez and sesy and vamp, koff and some others all these wierd powers.. but i realize they would beat my ass for it =p

GothicBlare
ummm i whould want to have wanda's power because i whould love to hex my x-boy friend out the window like she does 2 toad evil face devil

im so evil!!!

dacuspayne
I would want Mystique's power, it would be cool to turn into someone else. Imagine the things you could learn from others when they think your the actual person their talking too. As far as agility would go, I would want Gambits agility, he's a bad man.

SK88728
If i was an X-Men i would make you all my beotchs! happy

ZoofyTheJinx
Hmm.. I would like to be able to regenerate like Wolverine. And to be able to read people's minds like Jean. That I think would be the coolest ;D

Lucidique
I'd Have Multipowers and Like, Seduce Wolverine So I could get in His X-pants love love love love

Hahaha.

VENOMfan
..........screw it I would be a ridiculous villian HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
*kicks over garbage can*
My rain of terror begins again!

eristole
lol, *sets the trashcan up right, uses gloves and a shovel to pick up the trash*.

this must have been the work of that fiend venomfan.. your rain of terror
is coming to an end.. the x-kmc'ers will put you down once and for all!

eleveninches
There are actually a group of people in the world that are real x-men.

Pos-op transvestites/transexuals are x-men
Or is that ex-men???

Emma718
if i were an X-Men, i would so flirt with Pyro....he he he...sooo hot...
and would be an empath
Read thoughts and emotions
and to psi-bast ppl

J@deM@ximoff
I'd fall in love with kurt and get married and maybe have 2 kids named TJ Wagner and Talia Josephine Wagner.
big grin yes whistle angel eek!

bardock
i would be likie mastermind and screw with people how have pissed me off.

powerfulone1987
I would have Storm's powers and I would use them to have fun, and just enjoy myself, and help other people too. If I had a mutant ability that I didn't like, like toads, I would use it as little as possible and I'd use make up to cover up my greenish skin, but I would use the acrobatic ability though, but I would use my long tongue for anything especially not to eat flies or to grab on to stuff with.

Fearnix
i would been able to mimic powers from DNA

Shadow_King
I would have powerful mutant abilites and just use my powers when i felt like it.

powerfulone1987
In my last post, 3 post above, I accidentally typed I would use my frog tongue, but I meant to type that I wouldn't use it, sorry.

LIZARDRULZ
I WOULD HOOK UP WITH MYSTIQUE SO SHE CAN BE SOMEONE ELSE IN THE BED EVERYNIGHT,IT WOULD NEVER GET BORING AND HAVE HER ROB SOME BANKS SO WE WOULD BE RICH AND CELEBRATE BY HAVING HER TURN INTO JENNA JAMESON.

Shadow_King
laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

TheRealistKilla
if i was an xman i'd stop osama bin laden and kill him.

Shadow_King
if i was an x-men i would do something

LIZARDRULZ
if i had forge's power I would make a machine that whatever i type in to the computer would appear like that old cartoon with the scientist and his pencil.i'm hungry i'll just make some taco bell appear,i need a girl with it ok let's do that after i get the very first issue of spiderman and superman and get super rich and then i'll get a phat ride and some new clothes pretty sweet

Shadow_King
if i had shadow kings powers i would enter forges mind and make him evil and make him think of inventions that would destroy the x-men.

LIZARDRULZ
if i had nightcrawlers powers i'd transport upstairs and make a sandwich because i dont feel like moving

Shadow_King
if i was NC i would teleport to countries so i would'nt have to waste money to go on airplanes.

LIZARDRULZ
i'd transport inside of fort knox

Shadow_King
wicked

LIZARDRULZ
and if i was mastermind i'd make an illusion of a hot girl and make her get naked in front of this guy and make him think he's gonna get some then make her disapear and point and laugh at him

Shadow_King
i would be forge and invent a time machine and go back in time and kill stan lee before he made x-men HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

LIZARDRULZ
if i had mystique powers i would turn into a hot chick and hit the lesbian bar and have a fun night of experimenting you know see what it's like since i never will be able to.

Shadow_King
if i had wolverines powers i would do a lot of things.

bardock
good thinking lizard.

Shadow_King
if i had multiple man power i would have tons of duplicates doing my bidding.

Shadow_King
if i was to be an x-man i would be with the x-men for a few years until i get bored and then i would become a teacher at the mutant school for awhile until i realize that i missed the x-men so i rejoin the x-men and stay until i die (which is impossible)

powerfulone1987
If I was a X-Man in the world today, I would go around like any normal person and use my powers when they needed to be used or whenever I wanted to, but if I was a X-Man in the Marvel world, I would never use my powers in front of people unless I had too and if people knew that I was an X-Man, then I would go around stealthy trying not to be seen and live a secluded life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.