Belladonna Pictures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Belladonna 16
I've been searching everywhere for pictures of Belladonna Boudreaux (Gambit's wife) and I can't find anything sad if anyone finds any pics can you post them here please? Thanks!

Love to all,
Bella

ms.alvers
pyslke is the best!!!!!!!

X-WOMen
Does this help? big grin It's the only pic I found of her....

Belladonna 16
Hehe thanks for the pic X-Women smile but I was thinking of pictures that were a little less...YOWSA! lol but thanks for the thought!

Kes
Where is Belladonna from?

verauko
what does she has on her... ekhm.... brests... blink bows?!
Who is her stylist?!?!?!?!?!?!

Kes
laughing out loud

Belladonna 16
To Kes: Belladonna is from New Orleans she grew up with Remy and eventually they were married. She was a member of the Assasins Guild and Remy was a member of the Thieves Guild their families thought that by marrying the two they could unit the two guilds as one. Kinda a Romeo and Juilet deal.

Kes
Thanks

MaverickIce
Shes dead right.

verauko
YEAH, she is! And now Remy belongs fully to Rogue! bua ha ha ha hah! evil face evil face evil face

One thing... this scanty bikini is terrible... with bows?! it hardly covers her brests and ass! And haircut?! She looks like a lion!
I just HATE Belladonna!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!

Kes
Well its Carnaval. She's probably dancing samba stick out tongue

verauko
with bows on her brests?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Bows are not in vogue in this season laughing out loud

Kes
Maybe its part of the costum blink

X-WOMen
laughing out loud Maybe it's her job as a dancer??!

Belladonna 16
He he I know what you all mean, the costume is horrible but there are some other pictures of her that aren't so skimpy. And hence the reason I started this post, I can't seem to find them

Belladonna 16
AHAA! I found some pictures of a little more conservative version of Belladonna. These scans are from the issue where she dies I believe. However, she doesn't really die she seems to be able to live through everything (talk about the ex from hell)! Anyhoo, here are the pics.

One

Belladonna 16
And two

Paola
Verauko is not going to like this..... no

BeladonnaLeBeau
Thank you very much to all for the informations and pictures. As you can see after my username I am a huge fan of Gambit too embarrasment

verauko
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noo, NO NO NO NO NO no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, i don't like this!!! It's like a nightmare!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Why did you paste it, Belladonna LeBeau?!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!

BeladonnaLeBeau
What have I done ? I don't get it ? I haven't paste anything ?! Or ... you mean my username smile ? Please give me a small clue ...

roguegambit
I think she means you pasted that pic of BellaDonna & Gambit kissing

Jury
Oh Belladonna... no expression

Jury
Remy and Bella Donna when they were kids

Jury
Remy and Bella Donna in their wedding

(righ: with Julien, his step-brother, in battle)

Jury
Remy and Bella Donna again

Paola
eek! great ones Jury!!!!
if Verauko could see this no............. evil face

Jury
big grin

Angel_fire88
Personally, IT'S ROUGE AND GAMBIT FOREVER!!!! GAMBIT IS THE ONE THAT IS PERFECT FOR ROUGE AND ROUGE IS PERFECT FOR GAMBIT!!!
miffed

Jury
Yes.. they will be yes ...hopefully. shifty

roll eyes (sarcastic)

greenfreak1402
ROGUE NOT ROUGE
ROUGE IS FRENCH 4 RED
CAN U SPELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greenfreak1402
sos bad mo buit i was right u sholud spell it right u wouldnt like it if i spelt ur name wrong now would u?????????????????????

brat_princess
Can 'u' spell.......

Can we all put the words 'pot', 'kettle, and 'black' into a sentence?

Jury
blink yu brought dis thread up ... juz t'say that? blink messed

megaroguefan
i hate belladonna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.