Luminari Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
I noticed in her bio that it says that she's a trusted avisor to both the Jedi Council and the Senate.. That makes me wonder if she is under the influence of Palpatine.

Ushgarak
Suspciious mind, eh?

I guess we have to ask ourselves what reasons GL would have to create new Jedi like that...

ratcat
And what of her loyal Padawan Barris Offee? Apparently he would follow her into any danger.

Dim
I don't know about Barris. Maybe Barris doesn't know/understand Luminari's intentions.

queeq
Possibly, I mean Palpy is probably a bit restricted in openly wheeling and dealing with his stooges. He might do another 'respectable' person.

Dim
and..she's bald. big grin

queeq
I rest my case. laughing out loud

ratcat
Well, the way the profiles read they are pretty carn close, even for a Master and Padawan.

queeq
Master and padawan? That doesn't sound right.... we already have two Sith scheduled for Episode 2.

Dim
Ooooooooooooh..and you just know EVERYTHING about Ep2 don't you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
I thought that 'rule of two'was still effective.....

Unless SHE is Darth Tyranus. Now that would be exciting.

queeq
I knew you'd like that. That's why you started this thread in the first place.

Dim
eek! eek! eek!
OOOOOOOOOOH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!
*drops to her knees*
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE!!!!! *sob*

Dim
Yes, it's been my first ray of hope in months..

queeq
At your service.

Darth Pants
Well, it may not mean that only one Sith may be trained. Palpatine, as we know, is not against pitting potential Sith against Sith for position of apprentice. He may have a couple of evil Jedi willing to become Sith, if they can hack it. Anakin will eventually come to be the worthiest.

Coreworld
What happened to the 'Sith Witch' rumour from a short while ago? Apparently they had cast Maggie Cheung in the role and yes, she was bald. (For the part that is!)

Ushgarak
We should ask Edna about this one... but it's pretty much dead as a dodo anyway.

queeq
Yup, never heard anything about that anymore.

Darth Pants
BTW, how does Yoda know there are only two Sith at a time? Shouldn't the Jedi have known nothing of the new master/apprentice way? As for the witch, I heard it was only Maul's witch like appearance in the desert shots that made it through to the final version. Doubt they'd bring a Sith Witch into Ep2.

Ushgarak
Yoda is old enough to have known people that fought in the last Sith War, and presumably reocrds exist of how the organsiation worked.

queeq
"Only two there are. A master and an apprentice." One apprentice.

Dim
I'm sure that the Rule of Two is widely known by the Jedi. Otherwise Gui Gon wouldn't have known to tell the council.

As for the female sith..I'm still hoping. Though I higly bout that Maggie Chueng will be her if it happens.

Darth Pants
Yeah, but wasn't the only two rule adopted when the Sith were in hiding from the Jedi? I.e. Jedi know the Sith as a long dead army. Yoda wouldn't, nay shouldn't have any information on the new order. Sorry, this is all EU anyway. Only Eps 2 & 3 can really dictate how the Sith existed.

Dim
It seem to me that Yoda's response indicated that The rule of two was something that was known by the Jedi and that it's always been known by then.. I would think that it had been adopted before the time of the Sith disappearance.

queeq
Sounds like a tradition that goes way back. Handed down over the generations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.