who should kitty mary?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ms.alvers
who sould kiitty mary please choose beetween lance and peter. Happy Dance

X-WOMen
For some reason, no one else fits her more than Avalanche to me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ms.alvers
AVY:ROCKS! Lanc:if you don't vote me then i'm gona rock you're world girl.

GambitEVOFan1
sad Eh i hate to say it but kitty should marry lance.... sad even tho i despise kitty for being so air-headed and ditzy and lance deserves better

Darth Vicious
I only see Kitty with Peter(Colossus) maybe its because they were together for a long time in the comics plus he would be better for her!

GambitEVOFan1
hmm they are a cute couple and they'll prolly get together in the cartoon because she basically said she liked him. YES NOW LANCE CAN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHOS NOT AN AIRHEAD!

verauko
stop with these stupid threads!

but...

Kitty should marry Piotr laughing out loud he was worried about her big grin

magnuslives
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I only see Kitty with Peter(Colossus) maybe its because they were together for a long time in the comics plus he would be better for her!

i think she should be with lance 'cos i read ultimate x-men more than the other comics (but i am reading the others more now) so i see colosuss as being gay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.