question about episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkshadow
i was wondering if george lucas is going to show luke and leia being born in episode 3 or just that they got born in between 3 and 4 i been wondering this since episode 1 came out

finti
I think we will see the twins

Member.
except they will be babies and will cry alot. wonder who they'll use...

KidRock
just like anakin stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Yeah, rumour has it that the twins are in.

njherbz741
http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/spoilers.html

scroll down to the padme' rumors

General Kaliero
Gawdammit! Supershadow has already been proven to be a COMPLETELY unreliable source!!

Member.
lolol

Ushgarak
Supershadow link!!!

(runs in terror)

KidRock
supershadow!!! (runs naked through the forums in rage!)

darkshadow
finti i have to aggree with you because the time between 3 and 4 would be right and if we do see the twin i think it my be almost at the end of episode 3 i would think that if the twins weren't born on three that there would be a big gap in 3 and 4 and it would explain how they were hiddin from anakin i think i could be wrong but for me it would be a disappointment not to see the twins born in episode 3

finti
oh a supershadow link laughing out loud

Member.
ROFL

darkshadow
finti how much time you think that george lucas is going to spend episode 3 showing the twins if they are going to be in the movie

Captain REX
I'm blind!!!

KidRock
Lstick out tongueL

finti
to answer darkshadow, I think it will be just a small scene a couple of minutes maybe

yerssot
last thing I heard was that they would be a month old at the end of the movie; don't know where I heard that one though

darkshadow
finti that could be

Rogue Jedi
they will probably be in the film 5 to 10 minutes.

finti
I doubt that it will be so long, why? because it is really hard to get the "right shootings" with two infants as young as the twins(actors) probably will be. ...................unless they are done digitally

yerssot
would save them a lot of money on diapers wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.