who has read all the books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

its_magic
who here as actually read all the books jus wondering if so say iiiiiiiiii

frootlooplucy
ME!! I mean... I. yes. they is cooliecoolness!!

its_magic
yeah whats ur favourite book

frootlooplucy
3, then 5, 4, 1, 2. what about you?

its_magic
mine would be 4,3,5,2,1 ranked first to worst not that they r bad

its_magic
but my favourite part in the books would b harry does a proper patronus
on the dementors

mg16
i would rank mine, uh:

the 5th 1 was great!

uber123
i read all... i
my favorites from least but theyre all good:
The thing that really blows in 5 is that people die too much there...especially Harry's one and only godfather

Phoenix
i would say 3, 5, 4, 1, 2, I just didnt think the second book was as good as the first, altho, in a strage twist, i thought the second MOVIE was better than the first!

Member.

iluvharrypotter
i i I've read them all twice

Phoenix
wow. twice. thats SUCH a lot...

Phoenix
ok, apologies for the sarcasm, Ive just had a long day...

hpxmenlotrnerd
I've read them all four times and i'd have to say that my favorite from most fav to least fav would be 3,5,4,1,2big grin

N.Tonks
I've read 1 and 2 twice and 3,4, and 5 three times....

krassin
u ppl crazy

crazy_rock_chic
4,3,5,2,1 and yup, read them all

krassin
i havent read the 2nd one,but all the others

its_magic
im starting to read the third one again to refresh my memory cause i forget all the little things like the time turner hermione uses to do double her classes and all the little things

frootlooplucy
ive read them all too many times to count ...and now im reading them al again to fill in time before the next one comes outwink

its_magic
i will probaly read the 4th book again when the movie is about to come out to catch up on what i forget

Phoenix
I have absolutely NO idea how many times I've read them... I mean, once I went on holiday with just the first two hp books and read them constantly the whole time I was there! Seriously - as soon as i'd finished book1 i picked up book 2 and vice versa! The one Ive read the LEAST is probably book 4 - I've only read it about 8 times

krassin
i can never read something twce,i get bored,plus i remember exacly what happenz

Nahokunani
for me its 4, 3, 5, 2, 1

krassin
does it ever change?laughing out loud

its_magic
lol

krassin
mhm....

crazy_c
iiiiiiiiii hav read them all many a time. my favourites 4,5,3,2,1

krassin
you shall not youse the dancing banana unless you know the song!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/content.php?id=48163&name=48163_banana.swf&title=Peanut%20Butter%20Jelly%20Time&date=1061784000&quality=b&w=550&h=400

Tonks
I........ I have read them all about one time...... Although i have read the forth one like 3 to 5 times... and the 3rd one about 3 or 4 times..... 2 (not my fav. I didnt really like it very much.....) like twice.... and 1 about 3 or 4 times... so yah i am reading the 5th one again. someone has broured it so......

dark_august
mine wil be 4,3,5,2,1... i decided to read 1 and 2 again after watching the movies to spot the mistakes and all and i think ill start rereading the 3 so i can see at once the mistakes when poa the movie comes out... (really krassin you remember all? as in EVERYTHING? what you sumwhat memrize it or somethin?) laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud doctor wacko wacko laughing laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

its_magic
well he just might have and i can remember heaps the only one i have to catch up on is the 3rd book which i am in the middle of now

dark_august
i mean we all of course remember what happens but with all this things and the movie some parts tend to be twisted in your head and you get confused so i dont believe people can remember EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN in the books get real people unless youre the author... blink blink blink

dark_august
well.... it's your life anyway... sorry if it sounds an out burst. laughing out loud stick out tongue

its_magic
thats ok it will take more than that to sound like an out burst i looked at ur post and laughed and i want everyone to know i dont hold grudges so dont hold them against me stay cool smokin' evil face devil

krassin
yeah,i think its interesting to reread the books,to see what they changed in the movies

dark_august
yeah and after that to curse them for how they suck for taking away the important parts... sheez! movies!

dark_august
by the way it was an out burst its just that i was yelling at you inside my head laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

its_magic
i know ya dag
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clown.gifhttp:/www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clown.gif

its_magic
dam it the stupid smilies wont work mad mad mad

rishi
maybe

krassin
thoz ones work for me!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wallbash.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/velho.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/toot.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/starwars.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sniper.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/robot.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rifle.gif

its_magic
i followed the instruction but im stupid someone help me lol

its_magic
can anyone help me

silver_tears
ive read the books so many times each stick out tongue and i must say i was pissed with ****** being killed or so it looks in the fifth i was like wat the **** kill someone elsestick out tongue

krassin
just click on the smilies,then copy the adress,and paste it where it says "img" when u click quote

its_magic
ok now i feal really stupid lol

dark_august
no its magic theres just a lot of sour fart in your head at that moment.... laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin' smokin' smokin' evil face rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

dark_august
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue barf it! sick sick big grin big grin

krassin
i never smeeled a sour fart before,although i almost puked when i farted one of those diahhrea ones

its_magic
shut up u smart @ss lol lol lol lmao

katzmeow
read each book 7 times...

faves in order...

can name all charecters
BEAT THAT!

StrgzrCndyPixie
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........yucky sick sick sick sick

DC Sirius Black
ive read all
I LOVE THE PART WHEN HARRY DOES A REAL PATRONUS ON MALFOY AND HIS GUYS!!!!!!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing

its_magic
KNOCKS HIM ON HIS DIZZLE!!!!!!! lol

orlisgrl15
i read all of the books 2 or 3 times and im gonna read them again!!! in order my favs are 1, 3, 5, 4, and 2. i cant wait till the 6 n 7 come out!!!

its_magic
i dont know how u can read something twice it isnt the same for me i just get really bored really fast and the book ends up back in da book case lol

Unicor777
I haven't read the 1 and the 2, otherwise my priority list is : 5,3,4,2,1
Does any knows when the 6 book will be published ???

DanielleM04
I've read all of them like two or three times because they are so awesome!! I like the fourth and fifth book best then 3,2,1.

DanielleM04
I heard the 6th book is coming out in June sometime.

cheeky munkey
june? thats like forever away...... i reckon the third book is the best, but all of em are wicked!!! the fifth one took too long to start, and was just harry havin a tantrum.... but i still re-read it hehe happy

Luna Lovegood7
I have they are good

Step17
iv'e just started reading the books and i am on book 2 ^^

Pipage558
i've read all of the books! i am so proud of myself!

Step17
im half way thru second book as i keep watching the fims instead of reading the books :P

deathbarbie
Read all five loads of times but the last one was just the best. can't wait for the sixth to be out.

hhhhr
i have read all the books like more than 50 times ( my college was on break for 2 months i ahd nothing else to do smile) and i love book3 then 5,4,1,2 or 2,1 it's the same big grin

[Ms_dEaTh]
i like re- reading them randomly.

and YES, the 5th book is the best,

lizeard009
i have read all 5
my fav from first to last is 5,3,4,1,2
i've read them all like 5 times big grin

celestial_moon
lol my brother calcutlated all the times i read the whole series and it was like over 140 and still going strong. lol. laughing out loud

tigress
read all five love all five read about 5 times each ootp currently favorite i can see a pattern emerging with me ive nearly memorised 5 1 2 so now i read 345 over and over i have way to much time on my hands

Razul
I have... the best one was nr. 4... before she (JKR) started all that prophecy nonsense and killing of Sirius...

pixie1
i have read all of them countless times the best one is book 5

VanHRH
i've read them all and my favorites in order are 5,3,4,1,2

eezy45
Ive read them so many times...
stick out tongue
favs: 3,5,4,1,2

Evy_O
I've read them more than 10 times each roll eyes (sarcastic) yeah, I do read fast and yeah, I do like them a lot stick out tongue
From best to worse:
4, 3, 5, 2, 1

shanie623
Pretty much everyone... ^_^ Of course me too.

swimmer30
i have read them all my favorites go like this 4,3,5,2,1i have read them all like 3 times but im starting over to prepare for the sixth one smile

I am not Harry
What is the reason behind all these re-reading things???? I mean, it's just pure wasting time....U can do much more things with ur precious time.

angelsflame265
well, that way you remember things that happened. And how do you know we could be doing something better? lol as for me I have no life so. . . .

ArrghPirateGirl
Ive read them all..Uh cant remeber how many times but they r fallin apart coz i read them 2 much

shaber
yes, including the ones done for Comic Relief.

angelsflame265
What I want her to do is make a Hogwarts: A History book

LadySlytherin
who jk rowling? yeah that would be cool! so we can get a lot of backgroud info. i think it would b really cool if they made like, all the books IN the books, like intermediate transfiguration grade 1, year with the yeti stuff like that. i think that would b kinda out there.

Rad_1
rockMe, of course.

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am not Harry
Pity u..... sad

ladygrim
yeh that wud be cool

pesh
Yeah I've read them all ,can you tell how many times ? soooooo many times that I can remember every last detail and IT's like when u have studied for a test ask me anything ,I'm an expert now wink wink wink

Orlando´s Angel
HELLO!!! bunny

i think it would b really cool if they made like, all the books IN the books, like intermediate transfiguration grade 1, year with the yeti stuff like that. i think that would b kinda out there.

HEY I AGRRE WHIT YOU LADY, THAT WILL BE AWESOME!!!

BY THE WAY...........
I'VE READ ALL THE BOOKS A LOT OF TIMES!!!!!!!!!! THE 5 I HAVE IT IN SPANISH!!!!!!!! ITS SO COOL!!!
I CAN BE CONSIDERED AN EXPERT TO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A QUESTION
THOSE ANY ONE OF YOU CRY WHEN SIRIUS DIE__????????????

THAT PART I HATED

no expression miffed
WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DIE.................WHY.................WHY J.K.R. .........WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

MY FAV BOOKS ARE 3-4-5-2-1 laughing wink smile

ArrghPirateGirl
I dont really have a fav

~HotChick~
ive read all the books.

naamarie
i've read all of the books so many times... i read them like 2 or 3 times a year.. on xmas break marck break and summer holliday... heheee... i would rank the books in order of my favs......

4 , 5 , 3 , 1 , 2

ArrghPirateGirl
I read them weneva I get bored..which is a lot big grin

ladygrim
i luv read bks 3. &5 but now i have deceide to read bk 4

ArrghPirateGirl
U havn't read them in order or 1 or 2????

pesh
I think that the books should get longer don't you think ,the longer the better.I just can't think how is she going to stop with seven books. don't you think that we should send a protest or something

AND yeah my favorite books are
5,3,4,1,2 in order

I felt really unhappy when harry wasn't appointed as a prefect reading thumb up

angelsflame265
well. . . a) harry's out of hogwarts and the story is about his journey though hogwarts and we don't even know if he's gonna live past his 7th year
confused

pretty angel
my fav books r 4,2,5,3,1 i thought the forth was the best

ArrghPirateGirl
Maybe she might make a story about a difrent witch or Wizard big grin ..Or even a Muggle

ladygrim
who knows ... smile

hp4eva222
lol

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

hp4eva222
ladygrim if your still here and don't want to talk then don't talk to me

hp4eva222
hi

hp4eva222
bye

ArrghPirateGirl
blink.........HELLO FORUM NOT CHAT ROOM

tracygarrett
Did hp4eva222 go into every forum and say something? HA!

ladygrim
looks that way ..

princess_rinoa1
I've read all the books... each twice... except the fifth one.. I will try to look on to that.. Im busy these days.. But all are books are really great.. My favorite is book 4, then 3,5,3 then 1...

ArrghPirateGirl
Um I think on 1 of the 3's u mean 2 big grin

Lady_Eowyn3
i've read them all, the 1st, 2nd & 4th i've read 2, but the 3rd is my fave so i've read i 3xs, however, the 5th i refuse to accep it's existance, i am still in denial over sirius and i don't plan to re-read it until a week b4 hbp comes out

ArrghPirateGirl
laughing Ive read them all a countless # of times big grin

ladygrim
i have only read book 4 once

orlandoOYEA
Me as well, I have lost count

ladygrim
i finished it last nite ... yes it was cool

angelsflame265
I don't re-read the whole book. What I do is I start from a part I like and just keep reading. And if I don't like a part I skip it. . . . .

ladygrim
i did that the first time i read 4 ... i did nt really get in to it the first time i read it .. but now its just as good as the others

crazy_c
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

RIPriver:(:(:(
iiiiiiiiiiii and i loved them. i like 3,5,4,2,1. 3 was the bestest. smile)

oceanflame
i have read them all i liked 4 the best then 3521.... even though 5 was bigger it seem like less happened than in 4

CoolWizard
I liked 4 but not 5

FoamyFan
i haven't read any but:3 and 4

pinkduckie
I have read all the books ples a new book called the science of harry potter

Wolflet
i read all the books eek!

dark1365
all.

Jackie Malfoy
I had and it was good.I had read inleast all five of them four times!JM

dark1365
read al of the more times than I can count.

lilsis
ME big grin ive read all the books & im reading them again too wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.