Marvel Justice Leagues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Hey!!!its the Marvel Justice Leagues!!!here comes Spiderman,Captain America,The Hulk,Wolverine,Iron Man,The Thing,Daredevil etc.!!!!!they can attack against their villains like Dr.Octopus,Leader,Glenn Talbot,Green Goblin,Red Skull,Dr.Doom,Kingpin etc.

MARVEL JUSTICE LEAGUES

MaverickIce
I believe that is from the "Secret Wars"

BOPRecruit 16
sweet! what comic book series is that in?

ragesRemorse
the secret wars

CaptainInsano
The Advengers are pretty much the same thing minus the X-men. I wonder why Daredevil wasn't in that pic.

Captain REX
Yeah, I can't find him...

BOPRecruit 16
i'll try to look for those "secret wars" the next time i go to brian's books.

keif
daredevil isn't in the pic because he wasn't in the maxi series,not everyone was in it..some of the avengers,some xmen,spidey,thing,torch and mr.fantastic...it was a good mini series i belive it was collected in a trade paperback..it is worth reading..it is the storyline where spidey gets the alien costume that becomes venom

shaber
Venom and Carnage originated from the Secret Wars. That is where the Alien Costume first came from.

Asian Hulk
Daredevil is not in the poster.but he still to join the the Marvel Justice Leagues.

thorncrawler
also if you watch the spiderman cartoon series, the old one not the crappy 3d one then the ff, storm, cap, ironman and oviously spidy all work together to stop the lizard, dr doom, doc ock, smite (sp)

Asian Hulk
The MJL is coming to attack their forces of evils!!!!

Asian Hulk
The MJL still here about those Marvel anti-villains helping against their villains.Spidey stop the Hulk to reciprocate their villains like Dr.Doom,Glenn Talbot,Green Goblin,Leader,Doc Ock,Kingpin,Bullseye,Magneto,Venom,Red Skull,Onslaught and other Marvel arch-villains.because Onslught killed Captain America when the Hulk stop Captain America.

HULK : Cap, Hulk is warning you not to kill villains

CAPT.AMERICA : leave me alone,Hulk.it's my fight!!!

SPIDER-MAN : Do it the Hulk said!!!

CAPT.AMERICA : Aren't you not listen Spidey?

ONSLAUGHT : You heroes are idiotics Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

CAPT AMERICA : Oh Yeah.so I can fight you Onslaught!!!!!!!

HULK : CAP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAPT.AMERICA : AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HULK : Spidey Cap is dead!!!

ONSLAUGHT : You want to chase villains?chase me Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.