crookshanks,sirius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sirius'girl
i have bin wonderin does n e 1 agree with this sort of explanation of how crookshanks could talk 2 sirius? whta it is is that crookshanks is actually an animagus like sirius so that is y
1.crookshanks new that peter pettigrew was an animagus rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud eek! bunny bunny 2.thats how crookshanks new that sirius was an animagus and 3.crookshanks always new where scabbers was and when ron would point to scabbers in his pocket crookshanks would instantly jump up to rons pocket!!!
just thought that it mite interest a few of you out there
i also agree with airangel that sirius totally disapparated b4 he hit da veil!!!
lurve and hugs
SG
love xXx

uber123
well they can talk in animal language..bark bark and meow meow

krassin
well,the cat was spacial,remember when herm bought it?

mg16
was crookshanks ever around ginny? just wonderin, coz i think that ginny is alot like a cat and that she... o never mind that would be impossible...

mg16
hmmm, well maybe not... o i dont know...

krassin
she was never around ginny

krassin
well kinda when they were at the burrow

silver_tears
i think crookshanks was jus a regular cat when he was bought they were like oh hes been returned a few times so maybe he jus really like sirius and could understnd people big grin

krassin
right.... What the f**k?

silver_tears
its better than the theory hes an animagus wouldnt they have seen some trace of this in the three years that hermione has him stick out tongue

krassin
maybe its just a frigin cat that has some spacialty to her!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.