whouldn't we like to know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
you know after reading the LOTR saga over and over and over, wouldn't it be cool to know what happens down the road in 100-500 in the future?

like will the ents find their entwives? ( rumoured to be outside the shire)
will Gondor and Rohan peoples remain friends? smile
will hobbits ever be so adventurous again?
what will happen to mordor?( clean it up a bit and make it a tourist attraction like St helens)smokin'
do the rangers go on being the dark strangers in the land?
what happens to rivendell when all the elves leave?( hmm a mountain retreat sounds good)

I'm not saying that someone go write a flasf forward of LOTR , heavens no, but i'd like to know what people think might have happened!

lets see if we have working imaginations too !!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Another_Smithy
Hmm it would be great if some evil spirit thing of Sauron possesed the King of Gondor and they went on a rampage against the Rohirrm and of course the Shire. Mordor would then be a holy ground or something, probably be taken over by the dwarves. The Rangers are not dark people anymore I think it said that at the end of ROTK. Hobbits would become the best warriors in all the land! Rivendell, would probably just be there, doing nothing looking pretty.

Member.
hm...

fini
hmmmmmmm the future kings of gondor will be descendants of Aragorn and Arwen...........that'll be ironic of sauron possesses them

Another_Smithy
Sauron would end up winning though because then the evil orcs and sauron's base would be Gondor and then they would take back Mordor, and all that is left is the Shire and Rohan. The good fight well agaisnt the "Black Alliance" (some name I made up) but start to get beat. Then the elves come from the oceans and lay sige to Mordor and make that their base and start attacking Gondor from both sides. Rohan ends up falling but most of the Rohirrm survive and retreat to the Shire and fight from there. Then Legolas and Elrond fight a 2 on 2 duel against the King and Queen of Gondor (now possessed) and Elrond is slain but Legolas goes berserk and destroys the two but is fataly wounded and dies an honorable death. Then all of the inhabitants of Middle-Earth go in search of new lands to live in peace without the worry of Sauron.

pinksuezo
like will the ents find their entwives?
no, they will all be logged down.

will Gondor and Rohan peoples remain friends?
no.

will hobbits ever be so adventurous again?
hobbits will be conquered by humans, and used as brothel skanks, and also fattened and eaten. mmm..hobbit pie.

what will happen to mordor?( clean it up a bit and make it a tourist attraction like St helens)
it will be settled by mormons

do the rangers go on being the dark strangers in the land?
they r the ones that log down the ents.

what happens to rivendell when all the elves leave?( hmm a mountain retreat sounds good)
i have no idea

fini
well come up with some more scenarios nah man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mithrael
Tolkien meant for Middle-Earth to be a History of our Own past..our own world..or something of the Sort. So, in Tolkien's opinion...it would have all been destroyed into what we now know as Earth, and Not Arda..(the name for Middle-Earth's Planet.) 'Tis a Sad thing I think..to have such a beautiful place turn into our ..what our world looks like now.

zelda_girl
how about all the hobbits get kidnapped and then everyone has to save them? o no wait that's already been the usual plot, it'll get dull.

Sifer
Mithrael, you beat me to it. Middle Earth is based upon Britain smile

P-NuT
sauron dies along with morgoth in the battle to end all battles against the valour.

fini
or we could get another demon to come and make trouble.........sauron was a form of melko ( a god that went evil)..........so we could have another one come along.

GandalfTheWhite

GandalfTheWhite
...As for the dwarves, they died in some war against the last orcs that were left. Fighting over their treasures of course. But not before one (or a few) of them got toguether with a human... mixing our geenes with theirs. So every now and then, in random generations a dwarve is borned in a human family, and is seem as a mistake of nature when in fack is got nothing to do with that.
Elves geenes are also mixed with ours since several couples where form of human and elves back in those days. Thats way every now and then a girl like Liv Tyler is born even from that weirdlooking father of hers. I think Mordor was turned into a soccer field or something (not sure though).
As for Gandalf... well he comes back every now and then to check on the second borned sons of Iluvatar (Eru), and logs on internet forums and stuff enlighting people. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.