Pop Idol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I'm just watching pop idol at the mo. can anyone BELIEVE how evil their being to the poor auditionees? (although, I have to admit, some of them are appalling)

mechmoggy
There is no beginning to their talent. roll eyes (sarcastic)

RedQueen
wah, if they go to a publicity stunt like those things wot do they expect...
i dont like them shows..but thats just my opinion

Do u guys like it?

mechmoggy
Nope, I find it amazing that so many talentless people are prepared to make fools of themselves on national television.

Phoenix
I like it because I'm a singer, and also a conductor. I alos train singers, and I just like to see the different range of singers

RedQueen
Cool, you write songs? ..wot kinda music u in to

BellaButterfly
pop idol is that like the brit version of american idol?

mechmoggy
Yeah, although I believe we had it first. stick out tongue

BellaButterfly
pretty Cool!

yeah i had heard that it was the american version of a british show lol!

i am sorry we can't get our own ideas lol stick out tongue big grin wink

mechmoggy
Well its not very often we Brits have an TV export that anyone actually wants, so I felt a small bit of pride for a second there......until I remembered how crappy the show is and now I feel guilty for ever sending it over to you.

Sorry. embarrasment

RedQueen
laughing out loud

BellaButterfly
hahahahahahahaha ......I don't think we should take the fault for stupid shows our country makes!

oh then there is the mexican version of pop idol too ...its called La Academia.

Phoenix
I like evanescence and coral and the white stripes. Ive written a few songs, ones a ballad, ones what some people term "girl rock", and i always write some funny ones for panto

RedQueen
nice, i enjoy writing songs i tend to write 1s like evanescences..well try anyway itd be cool to see sum of the stuff u do!

@ngel
fight for fun is fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.