Angel S2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

angelfan48
With Season 2 coming out on September 2 I thought I would start a topic so we can discuss it. With Angel starting to air on TV this fall on TNT will many people still get the DVD set? I know the extra's are a plus but is it still worth $50 to you?

wicker_man
In the UK season 2 and indeed season 3 of Angel are available to purchase and both the Buffy and Angel DVD box sets are indeed popular buys,this is despite both Angel and Buffy (well more Buffy - As there is more seasons of it) still being repeated on Television,the extras make it a must for Angel and Buffy fans alike. I'd have brought both series franchise on DVD only if i hadn't originally brought them on Video on there initial release date,the ultimate decision comes down to you.

Calinė
Well, since i don't get either the WB or TNT, I am totally going to buy Angel. I have s1 and if you buy it at costco then its only $30

angelfan48
WOW!! Thats cheap. Happy Dance

I won't be catching them on TNT because of the time they are aired. But I'm hoping to get the DVD set.

SpikeSpiegel
My sister just got me this for my birthday and it's cool it's sleeves for the dvd's open alot easier than the first series.

angelfan48
Cool, I wish they would do the little boxes like King Of the Hill or Family Guy. So that way you could just take one out at a time and wouldn't have to open the sleeves each time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.