Le Titre Du 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

medochingo

Ushgarak
We need Narcil. Actually, I can understand that, but we need Narcil in case this gets more complex.

I don't think it will be any of those.

Morph
Omelette du fromage~!

finti
yo frenchie this is an english/american board keep it in English

yerssot
translation:
I have some ideas for the EpIII title;
it could be: The Return of the Sith; The Revange of the Sith; The Fury of the Jedi
I think those should be in the line of the movie... what do you think?

finti
I think we continue in English

yerssot
just helping out

Ushgarak
Thanks yerss. Well, my answer stands!

Julie
actually I kind of liked the french...it's different.....anyway,.....who knows..I doubt the common titles will stand though....they'll find some way to surprise us with the title...and then we can all debate whether we like it or not

yerssot
aaaah; just like the old days; title bashing wink

Rogue Jedi
not everybody speaks english, finti. RISE OF THE EMPIRE!!!!!!!!

finti
well RJ this is an english speaking board so if they dont speak/write English they just have to learn it

pablo007

yerssot
"It will probably be dark because it will show the death of many jedi and the turning of Anakin"

I suggest that when you write in a language that's not english you write the translation too

Dexx
but i saw him speaking english..what's with the french...

finti
I say that the next non English text here will be deleted

Rogue Jedi
i agree finti, but dont take shots at them because they dont speak it...thats borderline racism....

pablo007
No yeah I speak English Spanish and french, I was just answering to the guy that posted the thread.

Rogue Jedi
the guy isnt perfect....after all, he is french.... laughing out loud ps: no offense, finti....

finti
Why the hell should I take offence on behalf of the french???????? and RJ I dont take a shot at them cause they dont speak English, I just say that English is the language at use here.

Rogue Jedi
dude...i said no offense.....no need to go ballistic on me....cool your jets.....

Rogue Jedi
i meant no offense at the remark of borderline racism....

yerssot
perhaps we should lock this thread and search for an older Titlethread?

finti
cool my jets?, RJ you obvious dont understand the mock we Europeans have with the French

Rogue Jedi
well, i am not a mod here, but i know rude behavior when i see it, or in this case, read it. give the guy a break. we have mock against ANYONE who is european in the states, but you dont see me giving him hell because he cant speak english.....narcil obviously has no problem translating for the guy.....goo job, narcil.....

finti
nobody gave him hell, he just got the facts there is a big difference between those and where is the rude behaviour

just as we have with Yanks

Rogue Jedi
the yanks? oh, bloody hell......i spilt coffee on my knickers!!! what a wanker!!!!!!!!

finti
yes the Yanks and aint it tea your drinking. Glad to see what you call yourself

Rogue Jedi
im not the wanker........think about it......

finti
must be Yersie then

Rogue Jedi
if you say so....

finti
right...............

yerssot
I really don't want to know why you think that finti!

can we get it back on topic?

finti
does this one have one

yerssot
according to the title it's about the title of EpIII

finti
ok

Metroplex
Je pense que tes idee pour la titre est bon. Moi je pense que "La Vengence Des Siths" est le meilleur. Mon idee pour le titre est la Massacre des Jedis.

A little translation i think that your titles are pretty good and that the Revenge of the Siths is the best. The title that i made up is the JEdi Massacre

Lucas Sucks!
why? isnt this a free forum for anyone why cant other people who speak different languages cant coment??

Rogue Jedi
indeed it is...good job, by the way, metroplex....

finti
well Lucas sucks how would this board be if every nationality started replying in their own language? It is a free board for everyone to join in but the language to use here is ENGLISH, after all it is an English based board. And out of respect for those who doesnt use other languages than English the polite thing to do is responding in English and ONLY ENGLISH.

yerssot
finti... watch the name of that poster, he's here only to bash probably

finti
who gave you your Norwegian title Yersie, and what poster are we talking about

yerssot
mah and "Lucas sucks!" (in that order)

finti
got ya

imhotep
Maybe the guy just wanted to start a topic in the french language.

But I do agree, if I started speaking Portuguese here, or finti started to speak Norweagean ( I think, please don't attack me if you speak a diferent language in Norway ) nobody would understand a word of what we were saying. I for one, write here, in English, because that's part of the fun, sharing my movie-crazyness with people from other contries.

The real cool part is when I understand that we are not all that diferent despite geographical and social distances.

And that is VERY COOL.

finti
nah we speak Norwegian, hmm dont they tell you anything in school about norway down there in Portugal?

Rogue Jedi
lucas sucks is a bit of a hater......kinda like jedi x

imhotep
"dont they tell you anything in school about norway down there in Portugal?"

I was right wasn't I? But no, they tell us nothing about your country here.

finti
You were right but you were unsure of it.

medochingo
excuse me for all this.I don't write very well in english, that's the first reason.But I understood you.Second,I wanted to create an original thread in my own language (easy). Thanks .MD

victodor
Man,this will be closed.We better make guesses likebig grinawn of the Empire,and others.

Stay on-topic,and this thread won't be closed.

Dirty Vader
Ca servait a quoi de remener ce vieux truc?

medochingo

smoker4
Bonjour! Je voudrais une thread!

Scarabi

Scarabi
oups i didn't translate the seconde part of my post :

And who criticize France ?
Come on boy let's talk 'bout it ! I noticed the american people didn't like France so much with their stories bout French Fries transformed in Freedom fries lol

Too bad when we see that the anti american grows up in France (not me hey big grin)

Anyway, we're supposed to speak about Star Wars here and not about other thinfs so I congratulate the guy who said camembert or something else, that was really ... hum .. intelligent ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.