So Hot #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oh yes, look at those hot tatties..oohh yeah

Humping Banana: Happy Dance

GroundedAgain
i did not need to see that

Tired Hiker
Wow, her boobs are really huge in that picture.

Crash_Overload
Who is that anyway?

Sarah Michelle Geller!

Crash_Overload
not that hot.

Tired Hiker
I like sarah best in scream 2. Her rump was on fire.

LindsIsTightK
mad mad THATS SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR FROM BUFFY!!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Check the Buffy poll for a bunch more pics of her, some of them are a lot better

diegocala
I would take her cake...and that pic seems altered, her boobs are not that big!

LindsIsTightK
It might be, or could be the fact that its so close up, and wonder bras really do work wonders

diegocala
big grin

royal_jester
you could have posted this in the other thread that you created

diegocala
We can never have too many hot chick threads... cool

royal_jester
yeahhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif I agree with you diego

Kes
No ofense but is that the best you can come up with?
I think she is totally overrated.

diegocala
Kes, you should know me better than that evil face try this one...see if I know you
Hot or Not...

LindsIsTightK
How can you say that she is overrated???? Nobody from Buffy is rated enough no

RedQueen
overrated, how..buffy is the best evererr!

Kes
Oh now thats HOT big grin
Plus a good actress and a cool person stick out tongue

Kes
I think Buffy, Xander and Angel are overrated and so is the show. But thats just my opinion so smile

Ushgarak
... it can be safely ignored...

Kes
Ush>Indeed

Ushgarak
Heh

(hugs Kes)

LindsIsTightK
*feels depressed* The show didnt get enough ratings in my opinion............. no

Calinė
It got good ratings among teens, just not any of those stuffy grownups!!

LindsIsTightK
Grown ups are dumb, down with them

Calinė
im with you on that!!

mechmoggy
As a grown up I now feel pretty dejected.

Oh well, I'll go drool over Buffy, that'll lift my spirits. wink

Kes
Well the show isn't exactly a mind blowing show.
You dont need to think to see it.

skule
angelina looks smokin in that picture..mmmmmm Happy Dance

Ushgarak
But the X-Files was no more intellecutal than Buffy in that case, Kes.

Kes
Way more. Atleast it had stories and not: "Oh Angel left me and I have a monster to slay but how?""Lets look in the book while Buffy fights him without knowing how to kill him." "Oh here it is...just kick him in the balls!"

Mujaffa
that sarah michelle gellar pic was so fake!!!!!!!!!she doesn't have that huge knockers....

Ushgarak
See, this is just based on a prejudicial view of Buffy, Kes; you are either making poor judgments based on an inadequate amount of episodes or you are not paying much attention to the ones you do.

I might as well say X-Files is just:

'Hi, I am Mulder, let me investigate this thing that no-one else believes whilsy my bosses get miserable with me and Dana walks around being pretty and being sceptical and pointing out dull explanations until I eventually convince her and solve the mystery but it gets covered up, the end.'

There is more to these shows than the cliched view.

Kes
Well considering that The x files was the 1st Si-Fi, aside from Star trek, that ppl watch and then all these copy cats apear I say it is still better.It changed tv.
And I did see quite a few Buffy eps.

Ushgarak
The first sci-fi aside from Star Trek that people watched???? Who on Earth told you THAT?

Buffy, incidentally, was the first in its genre and has itself influenced much modern tv.

Kes
Please 10 years ago nobody watched Sci-Fi aside from Star Trek. And Buffy is corny and predictable. A lousy movie turned into a teen tv show.
You dont watch it for the story you watch it for the fights and the girl. Just like ppl watch Baywatch for the women or men or Walker the texas ranger for the fights.
But who cares. This is off-topic and a pointless discussion.

Ushgarak
It'a the off-topic area, remember? And sci-fi has always been plentiful popular, from Flash Gordon, Dan Dare, and The Twilight Zone onwards, long before and after Star Trek.

And I do NOT watch it for the fights and the girl (I didn't find any of them that attractive until Dawn and she doesn't fight; decent fights on a tv budget are very few and far between), I watch it for the good characters, well constructed modern-style reference- and yes, for the story, which if you gave it half a chance you would find out is actually worth a lot more than your dismissive comments. I find the kind of look-down snobbery aimed at Buffy very arrogant. It might not be to everyone's tastes but to dismiss it as some stupid teen show is simple ignorance. I know because I used to think the same way- because the film was so irredeemably awful- but one of my friends made me give it a fair chance, and I did, and I liked it.

Kes
Fine whatever.

GroundedAgain
i've with you, i've been sayin dat since 3rd grade! fight the power!!!!

GroundedAgain
but i like the grown-ups here

diegocala
you will change your mind when you turn 12, don't worry eek!

LindsIsTightK
I'm sure I will, now Diego, didnt you mean 21? apparently you just got those 2 numbers mixed up wink

diegocala
Nope

diegocala
I believe that the term "Grown-Ups" is kinda like the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause...once you are well into your teen years you find out that they do not really exist. wink

GroundedAgain
dude, i knew dat when i was 4... not a good childhood for me sad

Ushgarak
Awwwwwww!

(Hugs Miss Bynes)

GroundedAgain
now that is the kind of childhood i needed, ush. thanks

Ushgarak
Heheheh... (hugs you some more)

@ngel
laughing out loud ush having some fun....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.