Alien...Re-release

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
has anyone else heard about this, there re-releasing the alien movie. I dont know why there doing this does anyone else know why, and what do you think about it

h0ck3yh0rr0r
where did u hear that from? internet?

ragesRemorse
no i went to see pirates of the caribean today and there was a poster of the original alien movie hanging up under a comming soon sign, i asked them what thats about they said there gonna re-release it in 10-02-03, then i read in cinescape they said if it does well theyll re-release the second

BackFire349
see, now thats what im talking about. they need to start just re-releasing old classics in theaters instead of re-making them. i think thats a great idea and hopefully more companies will do the same.

slayer
theyre re making the texas chainsaw massacre besides the crappy blood it was fine why don't they just re-release the 1st one

Tex
Yeah, cause most of us young people haven't experienced the classics in a proper movie theatre settingbig grin

BackFire349
exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.