Working ROTK Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
http://www.tikibu.com/LOTR/rotktra.html

It loads on the screen, so be patient for a little while, then press play.

It worked yesterday and today. I haven't found a way to down-load it, if you do, let me know, please.

Smeagol
Er... how long does this take exactly?!

The Omega
It depends on your net-speed. I waited a couple of minutes, but if your connection is slowler it may take longer.

hrh_jennifer
I saved the web page to my computer, and cos my pc stores all internet files in a temporary internet folder,it works without me having to be online.

Mithrael
*weeps as she watches it over and over again* I've seen it so many times.

cinna
cinnacon.homeip.net/previews/movies/lordoftherings3/rotk.mov

It's low quality, but as of now it's the only working one!

CaptainInsano
Just get Two Towers and watch it in the return of the king preview

silver_tears
i have the two towers and also it took me a few second to load it not long at all big grin

Shadowfax
I no anotha site 4 the rotk trailer, but this site wont let me post it till im more well known, cos i only joined 2day, how long do i have 2 wait??

Shadowfax
h t t p : / / w w w . l o t r s t l o u i s . n e t / _ m e d i a / r o t k _ t e a s e r 1 . m o v

DO NOT COPY AND PASTE COS IT WONT COME UP, u have to type it. its got spaces inbetween the lettas so i cud post it. it takes a while to load, like 5 mins the 1st time, kbut afta that u can revisit the site and it loads really quickly

turin
thats not the trailer, its the preview from the dvd.

Whacker
dammit! just tell me where to get it! seriously!

fantasyfreak
I hate New line!!!!! miffed

fantasyfreak
Guess we'll just have to wait..unless I find it on kazaa or some other site. sad

Exa
The links dont work for me (except the last one);

But the full trailer is online at theonering, hdrfilm and some other sites.

Lord_Andres
New Line is the bestsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.