His Dark Materials Movie Audition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonia
Dose any body have info about the His Dark Materials movie?? Please HELP ME IF YOU DO CAUSE I WANNA AUDTION FOR THIS PART AS LYRA. I'm 13 and 5 ' 2 and have light brown curly hair and I do any thing to get the part and I never act in movie but I know can cause i always want to and look at the kids on Harry Potter some of them never act before and look how fameous there are. And I don't got agent but if I have to I get and if anygot any info about were the addtion will be at are were they are plan to shot the movie Are how much is for agent pleaes email me are post me back. my email is [email protected] .Thanks you, Sonia Flores

Kes
Sorry no infosad
Your name is Sonia Flores?

lukeyduckey
How much are agents??
Emm, it depends. On the angencie and how good of an actres you are. Most agencies take you on after seeing you act, you dont always start of with an agent. Then they will call you and you have to sort out a contrac, they nomrally just take a percentage of what you make.
Soz no info on the audition.

fungrl515
well, i don't know any info on the movie, but i loved the books. good luck. i wonder who will play will. *sigh* can't wait. if you do find out, tell me.

lukeyduckey
Hell i just wanna know what the hell this is. What the book about?

Seb c
Hi sonia. I Want to be Will in the Dark materials Movie and you want to be Lyra cool!
I dont hae any info on the movie but you dont actually have to pay for agents unless their amazin.

Seb c
Hi every1 I'm trying 2 audition for Will but I dont know if any1 can give me any info what so ever I'll be realy gratefull. Can u email me at [email protected] please please write back. thanks. Seb Corny

Iorek
I'm 14. I Know it may be old and i dont haveany previous acting except for a part in "The Christmas Carol". I just want a small part like Tony Mokarios or The guy who fights Will for the knife. embarrasment confused

Iorek
i forgot to mention i'm 5foot1 have brown/blonde hair and brown and im good at acting upset, lifless, and hollow

dragonfanatik
Hi! I luv the books, and i've been trying to find out about the movie but all i've got so far is its being directed by Sam Mendes. i think embarrasment

Schizo_n_me
I would love to be a part in the book...theres just a few problems. I'm 13 and 5"8' I have wavy brown/yellow hair and I look like a horse/monkey/basset hound. That doesn't really fit the description of anyone in the books does it? Oh well...

dragonfanatik
Yeh i kno what you mean i sort of fit that discription except im 15 but i'd luv to hav a small part

Schizo_n_me
Yeah, me as well... u probably gotta better chance at it, though. Actually, I guess that depends on where they're filming it.

merlyn523
hey dragon - Mendes was a possible candidate for director, but New Line told me that they haven't picked anybody yet (there was a rumor for awhile that Ridley Scott might do it, but that was proven false)

LovingWill
Nah, now it's Anand Tucker. but I just suggest trying to contact different people and just getting ready. i'm auditioning too for Lyra. Good luck though.

JKozzy
Originally posted by sonia
Dose any body have info about the His Dark Materials movie?? Please HELP ME IF YOU DO CAUSE I WANNA AUDTION FOR THIS PART AS LYRA. I'm 13 and 5 ' 2 and have light brown curly hair and I do any thing to get the part and I never act in movie but I know can cause i always want to and look at the kids on Harry Potter some of them never act before and look how fameous there are. And I don't got agent but if I have to I get and if anygot any info about were the addtion will be at are were they are plan to shot the movie Are how much is for agent pleaes email me are post me back. my email is [email protected] .Thanks you, Sonia Flores I hear they have to be older than 16 due to longer working hours. A main role can't be shot with anyone 15 or under.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.