slasher movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
hey guys just wanna talk about slasher movies my fave is halloween.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
from the poll i would either vote for silence of the lambs, f vs j or halloween

wicker_man
My personal favourite slasher movie from the above list is Halloween also,John Carpenter is a genius who almost single handily ( credit also must go to Wes Craven and Sean Cunningham) created a sub-genre in its own ...The Slasher Flick.

My next favourite slasher movie is Psycho and Then Scream.

ragesRemorse
im not sure if silence of the lambs should be catorgorized with those movies, but no one has cooking tips like dr lector smile so i pick lambs. and where nightmare on elm street those were without a doubt the funnest to watch, i remember watching those and not being able to wait to see how freddy would kill his victims.

have you seen the last couple movies of john carpenter and wes craven? what happend to them, they used to be respectable horror movie giants now there becomming more like a joke

Bagtatta
From Hell, any movie bases on a theory about Jack The Ripper, = Ownage.

slayer
hey guys thanks 4 replying and sorry i forgot 2 put psycho up there

DeNiro
i dont think u can consider silence of the lambs a slasher movie it sorta messes u up phscyologicly more then ne thing but there r some parts in the lambs that r pretty gruesome but not a slasher movie at all but now that i just looked at rages response i am just repating his words lol but way to go rages u think like i think

ragesRemorse
yeah great minds think alike

Bagtatta
Silence of the lambs isn't a slasher movie.

- Ripper: Letters from Hell is trash if it's what I think it is.

From Hell owns the **** out of that movie.

DeNiro
i think me and evil dead and u have the most in common for some reason cause we always seem to agree on everything and u r soo true great minds do think alike big grin

BackFire349
silence of the lambs isnt slasher.

xogoddess81ox
halloween definetly, i agree john carpenter is a genius. he invented the evil murder before jason (1980) or freddy (1984) halloween first appeared in 1978, freddy and jason are just spin offs. micheal has the scariest everything, music mask, and way about him, how he just admires his work, i love it!!!!! evil face evil face evil face

Bagtatta
Yeah..but..Jack The Ripper was around before any of them, tearing up whores in Whitechapel London back in the day.

Am I the only person who votes for From Hell? Gotta be 1 other...

- Has anyone seen it?

BackFire349
actually, leatherface was the first slasher character, he appeared a good 4 years before micheal myers and is everything that micheal is and more.

JixQuillan
i know what you did last summer sucked ass, it was nothing like the book, of course that wasnt a whole lot to brag about though.

slayer
so how many people here like silence of the lambs

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im a big fan of the hannibal movies but haven't seen Manhunter sad tried to rent it but stupid blockbuster doesn't have it sad

slayer
they don't have it at mine either

ragesRemorse
blockbuster is a rip off its cheaper to go to the movies than rent a new movie

slayer
i know

BackFire349
i work for blockbuster and i totally agree, i honestly dont know why people go there.

ragesRemorse
hey i remember hearing about a year back or so that blockbuster got sued, what was that all about?

BackFire349
im not sure, it may have been because of the term 'late fee'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.