sory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krazz
Actually, I said it was posted in another string so you should take your own advice and read more caerfully. Also about the brothers making the film was in another post, so if you had properly read what I had posted, you would know the point I was making was that, if someone said hey were all jus people hooked up to machines you wouldnt believe them because its totally rediculous to you, and you have absolutely no idea what the pods look like, so the brothers who made the film gave usreference to the pods, and also explained in great detail what the theory is, using something which would appeal to everyone, a film. If it was an article in the newspaper, it would not have been as big.

Ushgarak
Not only are you STILL getting Putnam all wrong- because it is nothing to do with how credible it is, it is to do with the impossiblity of simply TELLING someone something to which their brain has no real-life reference to- and no amount of films, books, holovids or simulation will EVER get around that concept because the only thing that will is ACTUAL experience- I specifically said not to open a thread about this again.

This is an offiical warning, Krazz, This ends now, or I shall have to ban you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.