Kingpin-kingpin-kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

username39120jo
how come in the MTV spiderman, kingpin is african-american? any thoughts? i think cause of the DD movie.

CaptainInsano
That is exactly why

Zephonim
All the movies and TV shows now have to work with each other to make sure they don't have too many differences between them. Everything needs to look fluid in between all the shows.

ragesRemorse
you know instead of working with marketing and image consulting, why not just stick to the comics. When you fly a plane you dont make up your own instructions so why make up a new image for super heros and superhero images that have been loved and accepted from the beginning. I dont care that they changed kingpin though, i mean they had to find someone who held the essence of kingpin and pyhsically they found him i mean the guy looks like kingpin, but he was pretty much a pussy as a character, the man was about to cry and shit, kingpin doesnt cry well daredevil sucked on every level to begin and end with any way

Darth Vicious
They shouldve left the Kingpin the way he was, making him black messes decades of comic book history, dont get me wrong i think Michael Clark Duncan did an excellent job but because they maked him black in the movie sooner or later theyll kill the original one in the comics and introduce a new black one!

Evil-X
I have to say I myself thought is was pretty dumb. That is like makeing Blade in Blade 3 white. I would kill all at Marvel Studios if they did that. But also if you remember, Harvey Dent was black in Batman 1 then in part 3 they make him white as 2 face. What kind of bullshit are they trying to pull.

ragesRemorse
after blade 2 everyone at marvel studious needs to be killed anyhow, oh yeah and daredevil and hulk what peices of shit these were and theres only many more on the way

username39120jo
daredevil was a mega wad o' poo, and hulk was the biggest disappointment in history, i hope spidey 2 and X3 Iron man, ECT... are better. erm

doctorstrongbad
Its like in the Ultimates when they made Nick Fury black. It was kinda weird but people got over it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.