Who should play Sirius Black?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Now, BEFORE anyone starts yelling, I KNOW Gary Oldman has been cast as Sirius Black, but IN THE IDEAL WORLD who would you cast?

I'd cast Johnny Depp - he's the right age, but he's sexy with it!

silver_tears
yea but wouldnt sirius be like 30 sumthing not like 40 like johhny depp although i wouldnt mind seeing johhny in more movies stick out tongue

crazy_c
Orlando bloom as the younger sirius as he wuz supposed 2 b real good looking and all.

silver_tears
now theres an idea and technically hes still good looking in the 5th book but u dont see it in the 4th because hes beewn on the run big grin

krassin
it would be coool if it was that Vigo guy who plays aragorn in lotr

silver_tears
well then itd be kinda dumb i mean everyone would be like hey isnt that aragorn stick out tongue

krassin
soooooo,hes cool

silver_tears
and hes already known for sumthing big stick out tongue

krassin
so what,u think they have a "only minor actors only" sign?

tigger99
No. But viggo is a hotty and Siruis is supposte to be to. And I think that Jim Cavizel from The Count of Monte Cristo coild to. Him and Viggo are my votes.

its_magic
viggo would be awsome and jonny depp and orlando r to fair skinned for the part the need to look more rugged but keep that sort hunk look about them p.s. by saying viggo is a hunk i just want to confirm im not gay. lol

silver_tears
i agree with you tigger jims a cutie i loved him in count of monte cristo love

krassin
yeah,but they wont chgooz sum1 famous

silver_tears
ummm jus so ur aware gary oldman is way more famous then jim stick out tongue and quite older if im correct and i was jus thinking wouldnt it be cool if like shane west could like play the young sirius i mean he has that whole bad boy trickster look well in my opinion anyways big grinlove

its_magic
did u guys know in the count of monti christo that the old man who teaches him the sword fighting and the education is actually the old dumbledor

silver_tears
is he then thats interesting big grin

krassin
gary oldman is like 50 isnt he?

its_magic
i know i was watching it and the ends i sore his name cum and i was like hay dumbledor lol

silver_tears
thats cool i have the movie i really like it big grin

krassin
yeah....

hpxmenlotrnerd
I think viggo mortensen should play sirius, he sexy and could def pull off the sullen, prison, sunken in expression...look. I've seen pics of gary oldman as sirius and its not just how i pictured him, he's just too old.

krassin
my thought exacly

mg16
ya, hes got that handsome luk

madamrosmerta
I think that even though Johnny Depp is kinda old, he would be perfect as Sirius Black cuz he's a really good actor, he's got that long-haired bad guy look, and he's handsome like Sirius Black is supposed to be not like Gary Oldman who looks old, and just is not a good Sirius Black. smokin'

crazy_c
Yeh after seein Pirates of the caribbean I thing Johnny depp should be Sirius.

Trip
johnny doesn't look 40 though. it'd work.
viggo is cool, but i just can't see it.
my vote is on the dude who played the immortal guy (dorian grey) in the leauge of extrodinary gentlemen. yeah, i know he turned out to be evil... but i still think it'd be cool. gary oldman stinks. and my second choice is johny depp, man is he a good actor! big grin
Peace!
Trip laughing out loud geek reading rock alien

Trip
OMG, i thougth that was how you did spoiler highlights! sorry if i spoiled it for you! iswear i didn;t mean it!
but ps: guy piece from the time machiene should play lupin! hunka-hunka!

krassin
how about the blond guy from fast and furious?

silver_tears
omg id love that love

silver_tears
and his name is paul walker big grin

its_magic
who do u reckon will play voldemort my bets r on steffeno off days of our lives i dont watch mum does and she takes control of what we watch in the day it sucks

silver_tears
poor you stick out tongue

silver_tears
this is paul walker love

krassin
how about steve buscemi for V.mort?

Trip
paul walker reminds me more of a blonde bill weasley

silver_tears
hes hot all the same big grin

krassin
what if he had no legs and his face was burned in a car accident?

Trip
we'll just hope that doesn't happen, on a lot of levels

silver_tears
yes lets hope not love

krassin
bah

silver_tears
no need to feel jealous stick out tongue

Phoenix
so far, i think the most popular are jhnny depp and viggo mortensen. how about ralph fiennes? cos he can do scary and attractive and ambiguous all at the same time

hrh_jennifer
I don't like Ralph Fiennes, I don't know why, but I could never warm to him, now Joseph Fiennes on the other hand!

Trip
what was he in?

Phoenix
he was heathcliff - thats why i tht of him

Sweetie_Dawnie
I'm not sure how many ppl know him, but James Marsters love He's about the right age and, his hair is naturally dark, and he can do a really good British accent!! I think he'd be a great Sirius. I've never seen what he looks like with long hair tho happy Oh well ^.^

LindsIsTightK
I'm not sure who I would have cast as Sirius, but I definitely did picture him being a lot different then who was cast for the part in the end. I always pictured Sirius a bit more like Snape me thinks.

jennyanderson
I choose Viggo Mortense, or Jean-Claude Van Dam, or Johnny Depp, or Hugh Jackman, or Robson Green to play Sirius.

Loony_Luna
I think Keanu Reeves would be good as Sirius cool

jennyanderson
Yeah, he would make a good Sirius too.

Luna150
I Love jame masters but there are a fewm problem why he cant be sirius
1. He looks NOTHING like him
2. He enlgish accent is how every non-english person thinks it should be
3. Its an All english cast no matter how good there accent is

BOPRecruit 16
johnny depp, johnny rzeznik for black

Sweetie_Dawnie
Okay...then Johnny Depp or the Viggo dude. Aragorn is exactly how I pictured Sirius. sad (whispers)It's too bad the other guy got the part. miffed Grr!!

hotsauce6548
Johhnyy Depp... i had no idea who he was until after i saw pirates of the carribean

hotsauce6548
waittaminut... isnt hugh jackman australian??? wouldnt that be weird if he was in an all english movie???

BOPRecruit 16
yeah! viggo!

we should get verauko to make some altered pix of our dream sirius.

krechet
I think that any of the so far suggestions would be better than gary Oldman!!! mad

sheetal11_pisce
BEN BARNES!!!!! <3 Would have been PERRRFECT!!!!! >sad

eyebuck108
Ben Barnes as a Young Sirius Black Alongside James Potter, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew, he was a mischievous troublemaker in his youth. Prior to his imprisonment in Azkaban, Sirius was described as a casually elegant figure with lustrous black hair, pale skin, and grey eyes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.