Girls Only!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yazmin
Right Girls this where we can pick on the lads or be nice about them (like they are ever nice with us). And we can tell each over our wost and most cringing experince ever. In a bit I will tell you mine.http:// www.copyshortcut angel devil

diegocala
Crash!! Panty raid!!!!!!!!!!!

RedQueen
o.0 hmm

LindsIsTightK
I got my heart broken about a year ago, and I have really dated anyone since sad

Ushgarak
Bugger, I missed Yaz AGAIN!

(listens intently for Yaz's story)

silver_tears
meh i love boys love enough said big grin

KidRock
*runs naked through the thread!* MUHAHAHA

The Omega
Yazmin> thumb up That must be the forum thread title of the year. None other would be 100% certain of getting every guy on the forum to reda the thread itself.
Go, girl. Into marketing wink

Dexx
yah..you kinda got that right smile

Crash_Overload
You called, I answered. You by the way, this is me when my hair is long. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling.gif

Crash_Overload
Dang I hate it when I put end to any thread like that. This A really Interesting Thread And Should Be countinued.

Calinė
Im sure you like itwink

Crash_Overload
just becaseu I monitor this thread from time to time beging NOW doesn't mean I like it.

Calinė
joking!!

Crash_Overload
I thought as much...... but girls spill your hearts, tell your secreats WE (the guys and most off all Ush) will not be reading in :wink:

Calinė
im sure you wontsmile

Crash_Overload
big grin wink cool

LindsIsTightK
Guys love stories, why dont you just ask us instead???

Ushgarak
Ok!

I want to har Yaz's though. Yaz is cool; she has the Ush seal of approval.

mechmoggy
An award rarely given, she must be kool.

Yazmin
Thanks guys!!!. But this one is really embarassing. It happened when I was at high school. And trust me all the teachers were like vultures. So if anything were going on they'd be there. But before I carry on let me hear some of your stories!!!

Ushgarak
Crap! Quickly! One of you girls tell a story! I need to hear Yaz's!

Yazmin
Thank you Ushgarak. But I think we can all say your the coolest!!!

Ushgarak
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

(hugs Yaz)

Celsius
*Wlaks in*

Oooooh story time. Do tell.

Ushgarak
We need another girl to go first, Celsius!

Yazmin
I need to hear your lot's embarrasing stories before I tell. Because mine is EMBARRRASING!!!.

Ushgarak
And according to the thread they have to be GIRL stories, dang it...

Yazmin
Yes stick to the rule!!!. But if you lads really really want to tell your embarassing stories do tell!!!.

Celsius
Bugger!!! Any other girls around???? Kes?

Yazmin
All right I will start of at the beginging of the story. When I was at school and with me being head chearleader. I would flirt withthe Captain of the footballers. His name were Joshua. We both MEGGA fancied one another and do anything for us to be together.

Celsius
Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees??????????? And theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen??????

Ushgarak
(listens)

(nods)

Yazmin
Well we both decided to skip lesson. And go of together. He decided to take me to the janitors room..... were no one ever went in... I cant tell you the rest it is MEGGA embarassing !!!.

Ushgarak
(has heart attack)

Tell the rest!

(or PM it to me...)

Celsius
*look of horor on his face*

YOU CANT STOP AT THE VERY PINACLE OF THE STORY!!!!!
This will hhaunt me forever.......or untill you tell the rest.

Yazmin
No!!!! if you lot want to know you will either have to tell me some of your stories or try and guess!!!

Ushgarak
I can re-print the story of my first kiss, if you want...

Celsius
How about my first kiss? The girl kissed ,e unexpectadly and I almost bit he lip off. And i got blamed. embarrasment It was an accident!!! SHE CAME AT ME WITH NO WARNING!!!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT *cries loudly*. embarrasment

Yazmin
Right I will tell you but Ushgarak you better tell me one of your stories. We both got into one another. And I started to give him a blow job. Then the door opened my headmaster stepped in and my MOTHER. *(Has a heart attack and drops to the floor)

Ushgarak
!!!!

Like, WHY was your mother there?

Well, I shall repeat my first kiss story...

This was when I was occasionally seeing the girlfriend of a friend of mine who was helping me feel better not long after I first fell ill, late 1995 (ok, a year after but on a relative scale that is not long). She was lovely and very kind to me and I fell for her utterly with all my teenage stupidity. After weeks of telling myself I would never try anything because she was spoken for, when we started getting friendly I forgot about all that in an instant. We cuddled a lot, it grew dark outside, I didn't turn the light on, she was lying on top of me on my bed in the dark, we were about to kiss...

...and I said "I love you". Which cocked up everything. She DID give me a little kiss but I broke the mood entirely and I never saw her again.

Whoops!

Celsius
SWEET JEESUS!!!!!!!! You poor thing!!!! Is your mother ok now? That must have been HELL!!

Celsius
Those three little words can make or brake a relationship. Its not fair. I feel for you Ush.

Yazmin
Poor you Ushgarak!!!!. My school was really strict and if there was any skiving lessons they would conntact your parents straight away. The headmaster had a good idea were we where so he took my mum. She is fine now. She did not speak to me for ages and had me grounded for ages. She even tried to move me into an all girls school. But funnily enough me and Josh carried on seeing one another. The break up that is another story.

Ushgarak
Egad...

Celsius
Oh well. Off to bed for me!! Write more!! I'll read tomorrow!

G'night!

Yazmin
Why do releationships have to be so complicated?. I mean if I saw Josh now I would beat the crap out of him!

Ushgarak
Oh heck, Yaz, if you want complex, read all about myself and Edna!

Crash_Overload
hum. DANG THAT MUST SUCK USH!!!! It's just not fair, The way girls drop all thoes hints, then when you breack it to them, they just disapear. But ican understand her. she was getting all mixed up, and it probably made her realize that she was involuntairly *cheating* on her real B/f

Ushgarak
Oh, probably! I don;t blame Tracy at all, I just didn;t know what I was doing, really!

Crash_Overload
Well in that case... That was a long time ago. I have A VERRY embarassing story to tell, but In exchange *we* have to hear one ist from another girl. I m sure Kes or Linds have one or 2.

Yazmin
HEY!!!!!!!!! it is not just GIRLS!!!. You should hear the story between me nad Josh. Most you lads (like Josh) all you think about is getting laid!!!

Ushgarak

... I think about other things... sometimes...

I think Lindsay might be exciting to hear from, yes. I don;t think Kes is interested.

Crash_Overload
THAT IS SOOO NOT TRUE!!!! TAKE IT BACK!!!!!

Yazmin
Ok Crash Overload i did not say all the lads I said MOST are you one of the lads who treat us girls nicely?

Crash_Overload
Yup. At least i think so.

yerssot
*runs in*
girls only???? happy
*sees discussion*
sad

Crash_Overload
I was just about to reveal Something VERRY EMBARRASSING that happened to me. But i am wating for some one else's story

Ushgarak
Well, gee, we already had several!

Crash_Overload
2. wait MAYBE 3.

fungrl515
well, i haven't had any embarrassing moments, or at least not related to this, so i'll have to pass.

Ushgarak
Awww, shame...

2 or 3 is enough for anyone. Get posting!

Crash_Overload
OKay then, My first g/f was a bisexual, and she told me this on her first date. I of corse did not care. But a month latter she told me she found her true love of her life and dumped me... for another girl. Now THAT is sad.

Korri
i think we already know that!! stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Not that it will make you feel better, but if you think hard about it, that's not as bad as her leaving you for another guy.

silver_tears
then you guys are smart big grin

Crash_Overload
That is what i have benn telling myself.

Ushgarak
Because at least as it stands you can say that she felt more like a girl at the time. If it was another guy you would be blaming yourself more. You can;t hold yourself accountable for not being a girl!

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Yazmin
That is not embarassing!! Crash overload!!! and Ushgrak is right. If you want embarassing did you even read my story?. Until people start to write in their stories I will tell you my most embarassing story.

Crash_Overload
I know. But still, I was embarressed. And yes i did read your story. That is like my friend, His mom walked in when he doing the horrizantal limbo with his girlfriend on the top of his bunkbed......

Ushgarak
You have a MORE embarrassing one, Yaz?

Yazmin
Unfortunley yes embarrasment

Ushgarak
Good Lord!

Well, I can tell another story I have done before but it is not as embarrassing as even your first one! It is similar to what happened to Crash's friend.

Yazmin
(Blushes) Stop it Ush!!! now Iam embarrased!!!!!!!. Lets hear your story!!!.

Ushgarak
Well. Ok, it was one of the times when Edna was with me, and we were getting 'comfy' in my room, in the evening... in a 'no clothes' sense. Anyway, my Dad comes storming up the stairs in his typical heavy booted fashion- STOMPYSTOMPYSTOMPYSTOMP!- and knocks on my door.

Now, I call out clearly "Not now, Dad!" Now, my father is a tiny bit hard of hearing, so he presumably thought I had said "Please come in Dad, nothing at all embarrassing going on in here!"

And so he came in. Now, LUCKILY, Edna is a very shy girl, so as soon as Dad started stomping up the stairs, I had pulled out the covers around us both and hugged her. So Dad didn't get to see anything REALLY sensitive. I said "I SAID not now!" and he just mumbled "Sorry" and backtracked out of there ASAP! I thought it was funny but Edna was as red as anything for ages! Dearie me...

Yazmin
I'm MEGGA shy like I said before. And if that happeed to me I would of probably fainted (seriously) like when my mum and headmaster found us.

Crash_Overload
Llaughing out loudL not as embarassing when you look at it in a funny way, or if it is your own dad (as long as youi are male, becasue girl dad's when seeing with a guy well....)

Ushgarak
Heh... I like to make light of things.

Yazmin
Thank you Crash overload you have already started my MOST embarrassing story!!.

Crash_Overload
Well, you should always finish what I started.....

(sorry)

Yazmin
Dont worry about it!!!! and your right!!!!. But not until i have heard more stories because it is megga embarrassing!!!!!!!!!!!

Ushgarak
Hehehe... aww, cmon, I told TWO stories, I deserve more back!

Crash_Overload
nothing is as emberrassing as being caught red handed (or liped!) with a B/f in the janitors closet by your mom....

Ushgarak
Yaz seems to think so...

Crash_Overload
That was a retorical Statement. Or if you Wish, a challenge. (look at it closely)

cermiestar
you have cheerleaders at ur school? in the uk?

Ushgarak
Yeah, odd, isn't it?

must_kill_Santa
now what on earth are you doin in here Ush

Ushgarak
Yaz asked me to contribute.

must_kill_Santa
ok

diegocala
I like cheerleaders, especially wet ones!!

cermiestar
they don't HAVE cheerleaders in the UK.......*confused*

must_kill_Santa
i no its so annoying i would love to be a cheerleader

Crash_Overload
then it is all a big conspirecy!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!

*runs and jumps out of the window*

diegocala
Not even wet ones?http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

cermiestar
i'd hate to be a cheerleader........jump up and down in a skirt that barely covers my arse........

Ushgarak
I think Yaz likes that bit.

We have no UNIVERSAL tradition of cheerleading, Cermie, but we do have them in some places.

Yazmin
Ushgarak is right. Chearleading is a big thing in Yorkshire.And I love doing chearleading!!!. Saying I'd love to finish my story would be lying so I'm not going to say that so until I hear more stories my lips are sealed.

Ushgarak
MORE STORIES!!!

cermiestar
Yorkshire........oh ok i understand

Trunk_Girlfrien
sorry can some one explan it to me?

cermiestar
explain what?

Crash_Overload
All I would like explain is Yaz and her story about involving her and her dad....

Morph
Do gay men count as girls?

diegocala
Depends on who you ask laughing

DeNiro
haha good one mang smile

The Omega
Ohmygawd! That was hilarious... laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
whistle

Yazmin
I will tell my story once everyone else has. Cermie you must have one!!! what about you Crash overload?. There is more to chearleading than just showing your arse it is supporting your football team. I bet you would LOVE it Cermie!!!

Crash_Overload
Well Maybe not humiliating, but me and my friend where in a dance not "club" but just some place where you dance all ages, Anyway. He was looking at this girl, And he Tells me "I really like her" So I am like, go for it. He says "No." So i am like, "okay come with me, I will Introduce her to you." He says "You know her?" I am like " I will in a sec" So he comes with I go Up to Her, stare at her and say "Yup Keith, you where right, thoes ARE the must beautiful eyes I have ever seen. You win." I proceed to give him 10$. she then says "He (Keith) said that?" I am like "yup". They talked the entire night.....

narcil
can't contribute to these kinds of stories, really big grin...nothing embarrassing ever happens to me. wink

i have an almost-girly, not-too-interesting story, though. *G* just got back from a party...the guy whose house it was at isn't very good-looking. (he's not attractive at ALL.) but he's a friend (as were the other ppl there) so i decided to go.

saw his brother and holy HELL the boy was *amazingly* hot. @_@ i was astounded--couldn't believe they were related.
(niiiiice build, too...*G* track star, apparently.)

unfortunately...he's in high school. *coughs* which would make him at LEAST 2 years younger than me. :'(

BackFire349
come on girls, you should know that this type of thread will attract guys just as much as prancing around in panties and bra. if you want a thread that guys wont go into, you gotta name it after a horrible feminine bodily function.

Tired Hiker
Like, "The Queef Thread".

BackFire349
hahahha, exactly.

Ushgarak
OH NO! RUN FOR THE HILLS, NARCIL IS A BIG PERV!

Dexx
so what if he's 2 years younger? i mean, you like him, no?

Crash_Overload
OR name it "discussion on womans network"

Crash_Overload
Actually NO. She did not try to get him. Meaning NO.

narcil
*lol* *beats up ush*

dexx: nah---i just said he was really hot. doesn't mean i *like* him, though, eh?

crash: very true. >D (though i suspect that would effectively prevent most girls from reading the thread as well)

Crash_Overload
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
llllll.................................................................................................................................................

Capt_Fantastic
I seriously doubt that title would keep any guy out...especially considering the average age of the males here.

Tired Hiker
Hmm. Very true.

Crash_Overload
T.H. any humiliating story like that Yaz can tell hers?

Tired Hiker
Humiliating story? Hmm, where to begin. One time I was on a first date with a girl from I think Germany. I ran out of gas and we had to walk about a mile to her apartment to take her car. We went and saw 7 years in Tibet and I barely had enough money for the movie so I weasel'd my way out of buying lunch. I never went out with her again. I'm sure I can think of more stories that are more humiliating.

Tired Hiker
One time, like ten years ago, I bumped into my first ever true love girlfriend at Golf Land while I was delivering a pizza. It had been about a year since we had last spoken. We decided to have dinner where I discovered she had a new boyfriend. I was torn when she told me that they had sex since this was the beginning of my 3 year dry spell. Of course, being the idiot I was (back then people,) I asked about the details. She told me he was giving her a massage and she asked him what he was thinking. He said 'this would be a lot more fun if we were in our underware.' At that point I literally got sick and threw up chips and salsa right in front of everyone at Chevy's on Almaden Expwy in San Jose.

Tired Hiker
Okay, here's one more. The first girl I ever made love to was two years older than me and I should probably have never let her go. I was driving one time and I saw her ahead of me leaving our neighborhood to go to work. I sped up to wave and see if she still looked hot. As I pulled up next to her, I waved and she waved back. Then, I hit the curb and then I almost hit her and I compensated to not hit her which caused me to hit the curb again. I did aboout three hundred dollars of damage to my rear left wheel and she saw the whole thing. She must have laughed her ass off at me since I dumped her for another girl, the other one I told you about, my first true love, and now she is married and has kids, or a kid, I don't know. But it sucked.

Crash_Overload
HA! the curve one is funny.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, she thought so too. I should have married that girl. She was all that and I was too young and dumb to know.

Crash_Overload
True. Like there was this girl, Kristien J. She admited (through 1 of her friends) that she likes me (like in the grade seven way) I was to dumb to reply, now she is like the hottest girl in school.

Capt_Fantastic
I'm sure you could still have her...I'm sure she'd be impressed with your use of the word "like"

Crash_Overload
I won't even ask, like what you mean by that.

lol

Tired Hiker
Like, for sure, dudes.

DBZFan
I think men are boring...........AND what are men doing in this post?HMMM?

narcil
dbz--*lol* laughing out loud

@ngel
whoops wrong thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.