Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Who agrees with me that Freddy's Dead is perhaps the crappiest Nightmare movie ever. Hell Freddy was trying to be funny in this one but it was simply ridiculous. I don't mind the one liners but dressing up as a witch and as a bus driver is too much. My friends disagree with me on this one but Freddy's Dead sucks ass ! The videogame kill, are you kidding me ? It's the most ridiculous death ever and if Freddy is SO evil why was he such a pussy against his daughter and didn't kill her and why didn't he kill the doctor ? Three deaths aren't enough and they weren't even bloody deaths. New Nightmare was WAY superior and reminded me of the frightning Freddy of the first movie, even his make up looks horrible in this one.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its good to have a little humor in horror movies makes it better lol

ragesRemorse
yeah i agree, i mean freddy movies became more about humor after the third movie, and i remember seeing this movie in 3-D which was great. Yeah the movie sucked and was one of the worst but i think for worst nightmare movies. Wes cravens a NEW NIGHTMARE is the champion of that match, and dreamchild was absolute garbage that movie was so boring. but not as bad or boring as a new nightmare that was just god awful

pablo007
A little humor man, this isn't even horror. It looks more like a dark comedy, New Nightmare ? That movie would've been one of the best if it had a little more gore but It's definetely not one of the worst ones, and yeah it has a slow pace but Freddy's look in that one kicks ass.

Evil Dead
I disagree..........I think Dream Child is the worst movie, followed closely by Dream Master..............with Freddy's Dead coming in a distant third.

BackFire349
i only remember the first one. all the rest were forgettable.

Captain REX
I've never watched any of the Nightmare movies.

DeNiro
i thought that freddys dead was one of the best nightmare on elm street movies i dont know i just liked it alot and then if i had to pick a second fvorite it would have to be the first one of freddy vs jason cause u can call that a elm street movie fo sho

Evil Dead
These are my picks of best to worst...........only my opinion.

A Nightmare on Elm St.
A Nightmare on Elm St. 3
Freddy V/S Jason
A Nightmare on Elm St. 2
Freddy's Dead
New Nightmare
A Nightmare on Elm St. 4
A Nightmare on Elm St. 5

DeNiro
u liked a new nightmare before 4 and 5 evil dead i thought new nightmare suck kinda

Evil Dead
well.........New Nightmare kind of tied with Dream Master (4) for me.....I like neither better than the other........part 5 I just despise......I never, EVER watch it...........last weekend I had a NOES marathon at my house.......I watched every dvd in order, but skipped part 5 because it's too painfull to watch.

I don't particularly like New Nightmare but I give it points for trying to be original...........trying to find a way to freshen up the series........lack of comedy......I definetly HATE the makeover they gave the "real Freddy"

eminem/the one
ILOVE FREDDY HE IS THE BEST HE IS WAY BETTER THAN JASON. i think they should keep his series going.

carnage713
i think that freddys dead sucked. i thought freddy vs jason was funny as hell i mean come on the part wen he was bangin the dead counsiler and said "i cant help it she dead" and then waved to her with her hand. HILARIOUS. pus freddy beat the hell out of jason in the movie. jason didnt stand a chance. freddy was just beatin the hell out of him at the end. jason deserved it.they made him look like the good guy which is why evry 1 rooted for freddy.
FREDDY KIKS ASS!!!!!!!!

eminem/the one
dude i agree you rock man Happy Dance

carnage713
rite on man. rock

eminem/the one
yea you da bomb rock on rock

pablo007
Well yeah the camp scene was cool: It's not my fault this ***** is dead on her feet ! And when he's screaming at Jason: Get up you little ****** !

eminem/the one
yea that was funny.

ragesRemorse
wasnt as great when jason was beating on freddy and then freddy just took his hatchett and beat jasons ass with his own weapon that was worth the price of admission

eminem/the one
oh yea it was

h0ck3yh0rr0r
honestly the nightmare on elm street movies aren't much of a big deal...only the first one was good...after that they were all forgetable (new nightmare is still stuck in my head i remember most of the parts).

eminem/the one
not really freddys movies were all good except part 2

JasonVoorhees#1
heres my list of worst to best...

1.Nightmare on Elm Street 2-Freddys Revenge
2.Wes Cravens New Nightmare
3.Freddys Dead-Final Nightmare
4.Nightmare on Elm Street 5-Dream Child
5.Nightmare on Elm Street
6.Nightmare on Elm Street 4-Dream Master
7.Nightmare on Elm Street 3-Dream Warriors
9.Freddy vs Jason (Da Bomb)

And for those who were against Jason all i have to say is Freddy is a ****in Chicken shit. You could see the fear when he relized he was in the real world with Jason standing about 4 inchs taller above him. He thought he could get Jason ta do wat he wants but he resurrected the ultimate badass and got his ass kicked for that.

Evil Dead
If this were a comedy forum, you're views would be on-point. unfortunately this is a horror forum. Since each movie after NOES2 could just as easily be put in the comedy or drama genre, I feel your list is a bit out of place.

botankus
Why do I get the feeling that in the theater during the part in FVJ where Jason is plowing Freddy through the windows in the cabin that JasonVoorhees#1 was standing in his seat, waving a towel around in the air, and screaming "Wooooo!!" as loud as he could?

JasonVoorhees#1
het i take that as offence... but ya thats pretty much wat i was doing

Lord_Andres
laughing out loud

JasonVoorhees#1
i finally got a laugh now i can make a comedy movie with that line.

dean7879
lets face it, it wasnt meant to be taken seriously....i knew this before viewing it, and i enjoyed the film

JasonVoorhees#1
they could of at least made the title a bit more suspenceful but that titlesorta says,, i saw it coming at the end,,

dean7879
i love the song at the end of the movie by iggy pop

Wolfie
Here's my list of best to worst.

A Nightmare on Elm Street
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors
Freddy vs. Jason
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge

MildPossession
I actually enjoyed Freddys Dead, directed by a woman, Lisa Zane, Johnny Depp, very weird killing scenes. Liked it.

My list:

Nightmare on Elm Street
Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors
Wes Craven's New Nightmare
Freddy Vs Jason
Freddy's Dead: final Nightmare
Nightmare on Elm Street 4
Nightmare on Elm Street 2
Nightmare on Elm Street 5

wicker_man
The only one i really enjoyed was Dream Warriors - first one i ever saw to. I though number one was quite overated and i was expecting something a bit more.

botankus
Me, too. Dokken really lit it up during that one.

Lord_Andres
Hell ya, ever seen the music video? its very cool, Freddy is in it,oh btw a little of topic, check out a albume Dokken made called Up from The Ashes, its acturly Don Dokken, he had to change the name for some reason, anyway the old guitarits is not in that albume, he left for that peroid, but that dosent matter because they took John Norum for guitar, some may say that non could hold a candle George Lynch, but Norum held a torch!!!

Jackman
Freddy can't be dead. He has to kill me first..

Linda.... embarrasment

Cosmic_Beings
My order of favorite Nightmares from best to worst:

4 Dream Master
3 Dream Warriors
2 Freddy's Revenge
5 Dream Child
Freddy's Dead
New Nightmare

New Nightmare is equal with Paris Hilton as far as stupidity goes. The world would be better off without it.

tabby999
i didn't like any of the movies past the first one very much. they all went down hill pretty fast, but i enjoyed Freddy Vs Jason, it was ok

x7Enigma7x
Best To Worst

1- Nightmare On Elm Street
2- NOES 2
3- NOES3
4- New Nightmare
5- FVJ
6- Dream Master
7- Dream Child
8- Freddys Dead

freddylover
man freddy kicks butt man im tellin ya freddy whould of won if that girl dident cut his head off

Jackman
I'm saving my body for Freddy. He can do anything he wants to it, and I'll love it.. wink

Linda..

Deano
freddys dead is fun to watch. its always gonna be hard to keep fresh ideas coming into the series

these are my favourite films in order:

nightmare on elm street
nightmare on elm street part 3
nightmare on elm street part 2
freddy vs jason
nightmare on elm street part 4
freddys dead
new nightmare
nightmare on elm street 5

b-dan
i think its the best the crappiest is dream child and freddys dead got me into the freddy movies and horror movies period

BaronOBeefDip
I wouldn't say it was the worst, but I wouldn't say it was the best either. I'd call it a fairly average sequel. I enjoyed watching it, but that's mostly because I watched it simply to be entertained. I didn't raise my hopes and expect it to be absolutely incredible only to have my hopes shattered like a Tootsie Roll that's fallen off of the Empire State Building. That way, I wouldn't be to disappointed if it wasn't what I expected it to be. But, yeah, it was ok in it's own right.

papabeard
All crap except, 1,2, New Nightmare and Fred vs Jason

kmcdude
My list BEST to WORST

1.Noes 4 Dream master(first one I seen and still my best)

2.Noes 3 Dream warriors

3.Noes 1

4.Noes 5 Dream child

5.Noes 6 Freddy's dead

6.Noes 2 Freddy's revenge

7.Jason vs Freddy

8.New nightmare

deathbycorn
1. Noes 3

2. Noes 4

3. Noes 5

4. Noes 1

5. Noes 2

6. Noes 6

7. Freddy vs Jason

8. New Nightmare

Deano
you think no 5 is better than no 1?

Green Skull
out of all the nightmare on elm street films this is the only one i have not seen yet but brfore i do decide to watch it who stars in it?

BaronOBeefDip
It stars Robert Englund (Duh), Liza Zane, Shon Greenblat, Lezlie Deane, Ricky Dean Logan, Breckin Meyer, Yaphet Kotto. And, there are cameo appearances of Johnny Depp, Tom Arnold, and Rosanne.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Deano
you think no 5 is better than no 1?
yeah, number one is a classic but its too old for my liking.

5 was good, nice and atmospheric.

Deano
its insane to say no 5 is better than no 1

Wolfie
I've heard people say their favorite was #3, #4, but #5 better than the first? confused

deathbycorn
I like it for the fact that they delve into Freddy's past a bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.