Anyone else here like Yellowcard?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Great Great Band, their first cd is better than this new one though. I hate that's they're becoming so popular so fast though. God i hope they don't get played on MTV.

Killer
Never heard of em.. but if they get on MTV.. pusshh.. sorry..

DeNiro
never heard of them

diegocala
I have heard them and was not overly impressed, not too bad though... they sound the same sound as some of the new recents. Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, Simple Plan, etc...

They are a lot better though in my opinion. I think their songs are better and lyrics are a hell lot better. THey don't sing about like how the "rich and the famous suck" hahahah, and they don't sing about "being a dick and being addicted to someone" hahaha.

rock

JKozzy
YELLOWCARD! eek! They're only one of the greatest bands of all time. Have all their CDs, and Ocean Avenue is really powerful. Go Yellowcard! rock

Darth Revan
I don't have any of their music but they're great yes

They played at a restaurant here like 6 months ago

SAtown_punk
I also like them...anyone who can put an electric violin in their band and still make gerat music and become popular is awesome. But they are on MTV. They have a video for Way Away. I'm gonna see them when they come here. But I like New Found Glory and Good Charlotte. Well, first CD Good Charlotte, and a couple songs off the new album. AND JUST BECAUSE A BAND IS ON MTV DOES NOT MAKE THEM A BAD BAND!! Rancid is on MTV and they still rule. There are a lot of bands that are on MTV that are still really good bands.

arghhh_matey
Yellowcard is a kickass band. There are awesome. They are being played on Fuse alot. That channel is sweet. Yeah. Well their songs are really good and meaningful

burlyman
quite good

Chelsea23
They are one of my fave bands...and they were on MTV with Ocean Avenue the other day, they are starting to play them on MTV. sad

SAtown_punk
so what. There's not a damn thing wrong with MTV. It'll give them some exposure, and they deserve it.

Chelsea23
I didn't say that there was anything wrong with MTV...but I don't really like MTV,if you ask my opinion.

SAtown_punk
Oh well. I just think it's dumb when people say that bands who are on MTV are sell-outs(not that you said that). I believe that anybody has a right to be sen and heard, and MTV is a great way to accomplish this. I know I, for one, have discovered some really great bands by watching MTV, MTV2, and FUSE at night.

Sigillum_Diaboli
not a big fan of Yellowcard

Chelsea23
I really don't like MTV, but its okay at times. But, I do like Fuse! Awesome station

Sigillum_Diaboli
fuse is wayy better than MTV will be ... big grin

Chelsea23
No offense to people who like MTV...not dissing them or anything, but I agree Sigillum

Sigillum_Diaboli
big grin

SAtown_punk
I think MTV2 has gotten it right...for the most part. Although I really like "Behind the Music That Sucks!"

mikealkaline
I hear of them and i think that they are cool and good band,i only one song by them and that was on scuzz ,i thought it was cool

VilleValo462
i heard a few songs .. and they ok

SAtown_punk
I think that any band who will let an electric violin be their main instrument deserve a lot of credit. And their drummer is F*N awesome.

Thing_1
I love yellowcard!!I saw them at the buzz bakesale back in december and they're really good live.They had like one of the biggest pits going that i've ever seen a band like that have and they were playing the 2nd stage which was really small so yeah they r really good.

Chelsea23
Well go you Thing_1!!! LoL, I love Yellowcard too. They are awesome

burlyman
me too

total metalhead
i...hate...pop rock...

but Yellowcard are ok. i havent heard much of them but i like the song Way Away. from what ive heard they sound like a Jimmy Eat World clone.

Jeff_Atello
Except that they have a violinist in their band.

shortieSarah07
yeah i like yellowcard...yup they are on mtv

Chelsea23
Ahh hey Sarah!!! stick out tongue

shortieSarah07
hey chelsea, lol

Lord Soth
I love their song 'Ocean Avenue,' but I heard it on MTV, I'm sorry. But I wanna get their CD

Jeff_Atello
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH MTV!

Chelsea23
I have their cd....No there is nothing wrong with MTV Jeff, but some people just don't like MTV.

Lord Soth
I know, but 113 doesn't seem to like it stick out tongue I don't like MTV much, but I watch TRL everyday

Jeff_Atello
I don't like TRl. It went to shit after Carson Daly left, and they never play the full videos.

Lord Soth
Yeah, well there's nothing else good on there, IMO

Chelsea23
I watch Fuse. And I have DirecTV, so I also get the music choice channels and I listen to those too.

FEDFAN316
i love them big grin happy

Darth Revan
But let it be known that their violinist is not very good. no

Ronny
i haaaaaaaaaaaate yellowcard

Afro Cheese
Ditto.

FEDFAN316
i love yellowcardin_love

FEDFAN316
well smart 1 (Ronny and Afro chees)if u hate yellowcard why r u on here same with all u yellowcard haters I HATE U sorry not i am tiered of u peopleblowup

FEDFAN316
what u have nothing 2 say now any more of u people want 2 mass with me huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh huh come on i got more to say a lot more mad miffed devil miffed

FEDFAN316
i ment mess sorry

BlackC@t
I love Yellowcard! eek!

I LOVE 'Gifts and Curses.' happy

rockchickgem
i like yellowcard smile

BlackC@t
I love their songs, I just bought thier new CD 'Ocean Avenue' and I'm loving it! eek!

BasketCase
i like 'em.

SlipknoT
They blow.

DEFCON One
why would u like a shit band?

Captive
Im bringing this back up....they are NOT shit by any means. I saw them live the other week and i have to say they are absolutely awesome! I love their new album, plus their new song Rough Landing Holly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.