who fights dooku in episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkshadow
i been thinking about this since episode 2 and i was wondering who you think is going to fight dooku

finti
someone

yerssot
most money is placed on Anakin and Mace

finti
Anikan and Mace or Anikan or Mace?

yerssot
dooku vs mace or dooku vs anakin

Ushgarak
Yeah, seems most likely. Palpatine killing him was the only other real possibility (never really thought a Yoda re-match was likely) but as we hear rumours of him dying near the start of the film, a Jedi's hand is more likely. And with Mace apparently on the defensive in his fight, one imagines it ebing Anakin, which has always been more thematically appropirate (with the whole Apprentice thing)- though Anakin must have DRAMATICALLY improved udring the wars.

Dexx
i voted mace

darkshadow
in my opinion is that i think it going to mace because i think anakin at the time wouldn't be able to take dooku because if it was anakin. dooku would win because anakin is reckless and dooku would us that against him. mace would be my choice is that he is a seasoned jedi master.

Rogue Jedi
its not gonna be yoda vs. dooku, that much is for sure. no rematch.

finti
yeah somewhere it was stated that Yoda wasnt gonna fight at all in EP III, dont know where and it is still a rumor so who knows

yerssot
the last I heard was that he would fight; but not against dooku
thought it was in one of those hyperspace chats

Rogue Jedi
mace vs. dooku. winner? mace!!!

Dexx
no..actaully..mace has to die. so does dooku, though..

Rogue Jedi
i think mace will kill dooku then be overran by battle droids.

Julie
actually I was thinking none of the above.......
palpatine might set him up to fail so that Anakin could take his place....or Anakin could fight him as an initiation excercise

Rogue Jedi
hmm. could be, jules..

Dexx
mace killed by droid?? no, that would be TRULY disappointing. he's too good for that....he deserves a good death

finti
good death??

Dexx
yes, a duel!

Rogue Jedi
droids...plural, not singular.....picture this: mace bests dooku, but is gravely injured in the process......he then faces numerous super battle droids and goes out in a blaze of glory...just a theory....

finti
never found any death to be good

Rogue Jedi
unless it was of a salesman.... laughing out loud or to smoochy!!!!!!

finti
lawyer yes, salesmen maybe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.