Hulk and Spideys vs. Superman and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Hulk and Spderman can fight with Superman and Batman?

superman and batman would win i think. But Batman sucks anyway. Spiderman and Superman vs Hulk and Batman. That would be awesome

ragesRemorse
Hulk would win, i mean if superman can get killed by a giant rock then Hulk would deffaintly take superman with no problem. but spiderman did beat hulk. batman...well hulk would just crush his head and thats..that

Neo_Version 7
Batman is the weakest from the other 3 but I think he can find a way to outsmart both Spider-Man and The Hulk.

Spiderman and Batman both have about the same amount of wits in fighting villians. THey both use their heads a lot. So it really boils down to actual powers. ANd Spidey obviously has more of the advantage over crappy batman.

MaverickIce
Spider man and Batman have the same amount of wits! Hell no, Batman could take the whole JLA by himself! (hes done it)

Did he? And how did he do that? More importantly WHY would he do that? He's part of it.

I don't see Batman defeating Superman any day of the week, not unless he handed Supes some Krytonite which would be ****ing gay and ****ing pussy. I hate batman

MaverickIce
Supes told Batman his weakness, so if he ever went out of control, Batman could just shoot him with a Kryptonite bullet.

Yeah exactly. THe only way Batman could ever defeat Superman is with Kryptonite. So gay. Batmans got nothing. I could beat up that lame fock ::shakes head:: so gay

ragesRemorse
batman is a man though, the only superhero without superpowers, and anyone could just kil supes with some krypnonite, you got it mixed up supes is the one who is a boring superhero, the comics are so boring, i mean ok superman gets a foe but there is no chance the foe will lose and we know this so why read?

Superman comics rule. He has plenty of enemies that are evenly matched. If you say that about superman comics you can say that about all comics. The hero always wins, or if they lose/die they always come back to life in some weird confusing pointless long plot. So why read comics is basically what you're asking. Superman is a man, he constantly defeats enemies that woudl take out earth in a blink of an eye if it wasn't for him. Batman takes out, other humans with deformed faces and shit. That's not very exciting or very impressive.

BOPRecruit 16
spidey and batz are the bomb! spidey vs. batman while hulk vs. superman would be cool.

ragesRemorse
yeah the hero's usually always win but theres a great chance they wont even though you know they will.However alot of times the heros may not win the way you predict, sacrifices follow spiderman and the x-men around with every victory. How many times can you read about a supervillian wanting to take out the world.what ever floats your boat though. I dont read to many main stream comics any way, the only mainstream comic i read any more is spawn

MaverickIce
While Superman does have some decent enemies (Doomsday anyone) Batman's enemies kick more ass, read the current "Hush" arc, Poisen Ivy puts Superman under her control and makes him fight Batman. BM puts on a Kyptonite ring and proceeds to beat the $h!t out of Supes. Jim Lee art Rocks!!

yeah again...batman uses kryptonite, how boring. While superman is laying there like dieing batman is just beating him, talk about kicking a man while he's down...how gay

ragesRemorse
all is fair in love and war

Hegemon875
Batman is not the only person who uses kryptonite to defeat superman everyone HAS to use kryptonite, besides doomsday, in order to beat him.

Sherif
Spider Man would Destroy Bat Man and Hulk would beat Super Man. Hulk has no weaknesses, uless Supes waits till he turns to Banner and tries to kill him. But then the paid would turn him to Hulk and he'd heal from anything uless you chopped his head off while he was Banner and that would never happen in comics.

jameshowlett
...mcgiver would kill them all with string lol but besides that i think that hulk would win he would bombard superman with everything and just play golf with bat's head spidy would be sitting back lol

Augeybana
Hulk will win only if he is in beserker crazed hulk.

pablo007
Superman is the shit

BackFire349
super man would kick all their asses.

roguehardy
hulk and superman have already fought and superman beat his ass. its when the two comics were up against each other. superman beat hulk, spiderman beat superboy (duh), storm beat wonderwoman, robin beat jubilee, wolverine beat lobo, and batman and cap america were fighting but they didnt get to finish their fight. they had some other people fighting to i just dont remember what the outcomes were, but i do have to comic to back me up on this. big grin

batmanrules
the hell? i dont give a crap about whats boring. its who can win u monkey. u must be cracking under the evidence of how great batman is. u are really pushing im f*cking bottons on the whole "powers is everything" debate. and really, batman beat both superman and hulk and as far as debating has gone he can probably can beat spiderman though i know that they will never make that crossover due to how many batman and spidy fans are out there.

Lain Wave
i thank juggernaut winz

Tron
Ummm, rightno expression

lightaxe
how did that piss you off its true batman would get beat down in straight fights. And no spiderman would beat him really bad.

Lain Wave
no ur wrong

crazyspinz
the fanboy: also known as newbie, and idiot, a person who is iratoinaly backing up a character who would get his ass beat in a second, see signature text for more information

lightaxe
Ok yea you can have an opinion against mine and all but at least explain why Im wrong.

Fanboy
Superman and Batman would win because they are the worlds finest.

retrostationdvd
I really don't think anyone either dc or marvel could beat superman

StrawNilla
Once Hulk has the sufficient amount of rage any fight between Hulk and Supes would be over and done like that. If that's the case here, then I'm giving my vote to Hulk and Spidey.

Let's face it, Spidey doesn't even really have to fight Batman, at least by our standards. He could tie him up in webbing, twirl him around a few times, and release him into the wild blue yander.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StrawNilla
He could tie him up in webbing, twirl him around a few times, and release him into the wild blue yander. Then what?

He wont be able to handle Superman.

Draco69
This is really Hulk vs. Superman. Spidey would go down by a quick heat vision blast or freeze breath. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to Batty. If sees Bats is in trouble, he'll just zip out of his battle with Hulk at superspeed and fry Spidey. Then it's just Hulk vs. Superman while Batman sits back and watches. Although Bats does have sleeping gas....

StrawNilla
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Then what?

He wont be able to handle Superman.
Hulk would have already gotten to Supes, I guess I should have made that point clear.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Draco69
This is really Hulk vs. Superman. Spidey would go down by a quick heat vision blast or freeze breath. He wouldn't let anything bad happen to Batty. If sees Bats is in trouble, he'll just zip out of his battle with Hulk at superspeed and fry Spidey. Then it's just Hulk vs. Superman while Batman sits back and watches. Although Bats does have sleeping gas....
Will this be before or after Spidey kills Bats with one punch? It would only take Spidey a second or two to do so. Pete isn't stupid, he KNOWS exactly who he's supposed to take out. One blitz and it is over. Whatever happens afterward happens.

Supes is fast but it's hard to ignore the Hulk, especially an angry one.

And once Hulk is mad enough I doubt that sleeping gas would have that much of an effect seeing as how he only becomes tougher and faster in terms of healing.

juggernaut74
How do yo suppose Superman would react if Batman was severely injured?

Draco69
Will this be before or after Spidey kills Bats with one punch? It would only take Spidey a second or two to do so. Pete isn't stupid, he KNOWS exactly who he's supposed to take out. One blitz and it is over. Whatever happens afterward happens.

Supes is fast but it's hard to ignore the Hulk, especially an angry one.

And once Hulk is mad enough I doubt that sleeping gas would have that much of an effect seeing as how he only becomes tougher and faster in terms of healing.

You're assuming that Superman wouldn't zap Spidey with his heat-vision or freeze him with his freeze breath BEFORE he goes after the Hulk. It isn't that inconceivable. He can operate at near-lightspeed. Why not do the smart thing and take down one weak opponent before focusing on on the strong opponent? He wouldn't let anything happen to Batman. Speed blitz from Spider-Man? So what? Superman is leagues faster.

Spidey and Hulk lack one crucial element: teamwork. Bats and Supes aren't called the World's Finest for nothing. They've been working together for years. Spidey and Hulk don't have that luxury.

And Hulk isn't likely to beat Superman. Superman is stronger (initially), faster, smarter, etc. Hulk would be hard pressed to hit Superman.

Sleeping gas always brings down the Hulk despite his healing.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by juggernaut74
How do yo suppose Superman would react if Batman was severely injured?
It wouldn't matter by then, if he kills Spidey he still has the Hulk to deal with.

Cosmo Kramer
Couldnt Superman just drop a building on Hulk and while he struggles to hold it up he could catch Spidey, hold him in a full nelson and let Batman punch him in the face for a while while the Hulk get mad. Then when he is strong enought to go toe to toe with the man of steel he would simply throw him into the sun and they can double team the angry monster using Batman's brains and Supes powers. THE END

StrawNilla
You're assuming that Superman wouldn't zap Spidey with his heat-vision or freeze him with his freeze breath BEFORE he goes after the Hulk. It isn't that inconceivable. He can operate at near-lightspeed. Why not do the smart thing and take down one weak opponent before focusing on on the strong opponent? He wouldn't let anything happen to Batman. Speed blitz from Spider-Man? So what? Superman is leagues faster.

Spidey and Hulk lack one crucial element: teamwork. Bats and Supes aren't called the World's Finest for nothing. They've been working together for years. Spidey and Hulk don't have that luxury.

And Hulk isn't likely to beat Superman. Superman is stronger (initially), faster, smarter, etc. Hulk would be hard pressed to hit Superman.

Sleeping gas always brings down the Hulk despite his healing.
Well, if you put it that way, then yes, he could take Spidey out looong before he gets to Batman. Just as Hulk could take Batman out looong before he gets to Spidey.

Then the two could focus on each other as you have said. Like I said, it depends on Hulk's state of emotions. With the sufficient amount of rage, Supes is out of it. Without it, he's pretty much KO'ed.

Btw, why would sleeping gas make a difference to someone with pretty much the fastest healing factor in the MU, and that's the icing on the cake when you factor in his SUPERHUMAN leveled durability. If Bats tries that stuff, realistically it should make Hulk sneeze at best. But hey, however you want to look at it is fine, it's your perspective.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Couldnt Superman just drop a building on Hulk and while he struggles to hold it up he could catch Spidey, hold him in a full nelson and let Batman punch him in the face for a while while the Hulk get mad. Then when he is strong enought to go toe to toe with the man of steel he would simply throw him into the sun and they can double team the angry monster using Batman's brains and Supes powers. THE END
When does Hulk struggle lifting a building? At BASE LEVEL the guy is a 100 tonner. He could just as easily catch the building and start a little game of hot potato where he drops the building on Bats. Who do you think Supes would be gunning for primarily by then? Whether or not Spidey is killed wouldn't matter, Bats could just as easily be eliminated from the game leaving Hulk and Supes to duke it out. From there it depends on Hulk's anger on the matter of whether or not it would be an interesting fight or one he could win.

And a scheme like that depends on the area anyway.

Draco69
Well, if you put it that way, then yes, he could take Spidey out looong before he gets to Batman. Just as Hulk could take Batman out looong before he gets to Spidey.

Not likely. Superman has superspeed remember? One zap of lightspeed heat vision or just a whiff of his super-breath and Spidey goes down. It wouldn't take long. A couple seconds at the max. By the time the Hulk even begins to go towards Batman, Spider-Man is already out and Superman is starting to kick his ass.

Then the two could focus on each other as you have said. Like I said, it depends on Hulk's state of emotions. With the sufficient amount of rage, Supes is out of it. Without it, he's pretty much KO'ed.

Hulk has a 4/10 chance of beating Superman. With Batman's brains backing up Superman, Hulk chances dramatically decrease

Btw, why would sleeping gas make a difference to someone with pretty much the fastest healing factor in the MU, and that's the icing on the cake when you factor in his SUPERHUMAN leveled durability. If Bats tries that stuff, realistically it should make Hulk sneeze at best. But hey, however you want to look at it is fine, it's your perspective.

Why would it make a difference? Because that's how Hulk has been knocked out numerous times. Theoritically yes his healing factor should take care of it however it for some reason doesn't. That's how Wolverine or other heroes have managed to put him down. With sleeping gas. And Bats has a whole line of gadgets that would bother, muddle, or distract the Hulk enough for Superman to kick his Gumby ass. Sonics, neural scramblers, de-hydrant spray etc.

Cosmo Kramer
Well this is awkward.

StrawNilla
Not likely. Superman has superspeed remember? One zap of lightspeed heat vision or just a whiff of his super-breath and Spidey goes down. It wouldn't take long. A couple seconds at the max. By the time the Hulk even begins to go towards Batman, Spider-Man is already out and Superman is starting to kick his ass.

Hulk has a 4/10 chance of beating Superman. With Batman's brains backing up Superman, Hulk chances dramatically decrease

Why would it make a difference? Because that's how Hulk has been knocked out numerous times. Theoritically yes his healing factor should take care of it however it for some reason doesn't. That's how Wolverine or other heroes have managed to put him down. With sleeping gas. And Bats has a whole line of gadgets that would bother, muddle, or distract the Hulk enough for Superman to kick his Gumby ass. Sonics, neural scramblers, de-hydrant spray etc.
But you forget, Hulk has never been limited to just walking over to an opponent, on his feet running he can reach speeds of 700mph (not a factor here, just to point that out), or he could simply leap over to where Batman stood. Hulk has always been gifted with the ability to leap a hefty fraction of the distance across a city in seconds. Imagine how short a time leaping a few feet forward to his opponent would take for him, Batman's fast but on his feet he has no chance of outpacing the Hulk, and aerial maneuverability has never been a strongpoint of his when it came down to fighting an enemy leagues more powerful than he tooth and nail. 1 leap forward+ 1 swat=no more Batman. It only takes a second or so.

With Batman out of the game, depending on Hulk's anger, Hulk VS Superman could be a very interesting fight. Like I've said before, if Hulk's not all that angry or at his base level he's out of it via KO. But if you take a Hulk to the point where he is emotionally mindless into a fight with Big Blue, and I'd say Hulk's chances of taking the majority would just increase and increase, sort of like how the Energizer bunny just keeps going and going......

I'd say PIS in the form of Hulk succombing to sleeping gas shouldn't count in an actual versus fight between the two teams, it only leaves Hulk at a disadvantage when realistically it shouldn't.

CRAZYJOEDAVOLA
Spidey is pretty much useless in this fight, and the Hulk probably knows it. He would grab the wall crawler, and hurl him as hard as he could at batman, easily killing both. He would then go after Superman and they would fight for months. Superman would continuously beat down Hulk, only to find him getting back up. Sometime the Hulk would tire down Superman. After all, he's Superman, not Perfectman. All of his traits are suped up by the red sun, not made perfect. Hulk would knock him down for the first time and all would go down hill for him from there. They would have destroyed the world fighting, but for a cause...to prove to everyone that the incredible hulk would triumph!!!

Draco69
But you forget, Hulk has never been limited to just walking over to an opponent, on his feet running he can reach speeds of 700mph (not a factor here, just to point that out), or he could simply leap over to where Batman stood. Hulk has always been gifted with the ability to leap a hefty fraction of the distance across a city in seconds. Imagine how short a time leaping a few feet forward to his opponent would take for him, Batman's fast but on his feet he has no chance of outpacing the Hulk, and aerial maneuverability has never been a strongpoint of his when it came down to fighting an enemy leagues more powerful than he tooth and nail. 1 leap forward+ 1 swat=no more Batman. It only takes a second or so.

But you also forget that Superman still operates at near-lightspeed. Spider-Man goes down before he even blinks and goes for the Hulk. Before Hulk even registers what to do, Superman has begun to attack him. Hulk's jump and Spideys' agility doesn't hold a candle to Superman. And who said that Superman even has to go straight to Spidey? He can just attack Spidey from a distance. Spidey is fried, frozen, or blown away to Ohio in nanoseconds.

With Batman out of the game, depending on Hulk's anger, Hulk VS Superman could be a very interesting fight. Like I've said before, if Hulk's not all that angry or at his base level he's out of it via KO. But if you take a Hulk to the point where he is emotionally mindless into a fight with Big Blue, and I'd say Hulk's chances of taking the majority would just increase and increase, sort of like how the Energizer bunny just keeps going and going......

Batman isn't out of the game. Superman won't let that happen. Spidey goes down first by distance attack anyway. As I said before Hulk isn't likely to win. In a recent battle with Doomsday, he couldn't even hit Superman because of his superior speed. Hell he even vibrated through his attacks. Hulk won't be able to hit him.

I'd say PIS in the form of Hulk succombing to sleeping gas shouldn't count in an actual versus fight between the two teams, it only leaves Hulk at a disadvantage when realistically it shouldn't.

Unfortnately this "PIS" has been happening since he first came out. Sleeping gas is the Hulk's krypotonite. For some reason his healing factor cannot counteract it no matter how angry he gets.

Superman and Batman are a team. They've been working together for years. They know how to fight together and how to react to each other. Batman wouldn't go down like you like him to because Superman in their battles together always protects him. He protects Batman and Batman tells him what to do. That's how they operate. Spidey and Hulk would be like a drunken Homer Simpson as a team.

kgkg

Draco69
Originally posted by CRAZYJOEDAVOLA
Spidey is pretty much useless in this fight, and the Hulk probably knows it. He would grab the wall crawler, and hurl him as hard as he could at batman, easily killing both. He would then go after Superman and they would fight for months. Superman would continuously beat down Hulk, only to find him getting back up. Sometime the Hulk would tire down Superman. After all, he's Superman, not Perfectman. All of his traits are suped up by the red sun, not made perfect. Hulk would knock him down for the first time and all would go down for him from there. They would have destroyed the world fighting, but for a cause...to prove to everyone that the incredible hulk would triumph

For months? Not likely. It would last for hours at the most. If for some odd plot induced reason, Superman cannot win. He'll just fly to the Sun amp up his abilities to the max and destroy the Hulk.

Cosmo Kramer
Oh yeah well I belive eventually the Marines would get involved.

StrawNilla
But you also forget that Superman still operates at near-lightspeed. Spider-Man goes down before he even blinks and goes for the Hulk. Before Hulk even registers what to do, Superman has begun to attack him. Hulk's jump and Spideys' agility doesn't hold a candle to Superman. And who said that Superman even has to go straight to Spidey? He can just attack Spidey from a distance. Spidey is fried, frozen, or blown away to Ohio in nanoseconds.

Batman isn't out of the game. Superman won't let that happen. Spidey goes down first by distance attack anyway. As I said before Hulk isn't likely to win. In a recent battle with Doomsday, he couldn't even hit Superman because of his superior speed. Hell he even vibrated through his attacks. Hulk won't be able to hit him.

Unfortnately this "PIS" has been happening since he first came out. Sleeping gas is the Hulk's krypotonite. For some reason his healing factor cannot counteract it no matter how angry he gets.

Superman and Batman are a team. They've been working together for years. They know how to fight together and how to react to each other. Batman wouldn't go down like you like him to because Superman in their battles together always protects him. He protects Batman and Batman tells him what to do. That's how they operate. Spidey and Hulk would be like a drunken Homer Simpson as a team.
It only takes a second to leap to Hulk's side and a second only if Hulk decides to swat Bats as he comes. It depends on the timing, if Hulk tries it as the starting bell then he could easily dispose of Batman as Supes disposes of Spidey. The situation only worsens if Supes attacks Spidey from a distance, if he does so, that means he's just standing there while Hulk is already at Batman's side and swatting away, leaving Batman a gelatinous, bloody pile.

With Batman out of the way, it depends on Hulk's anger on whether or not he'll be able to handle Supes. If Supes decides to take the fight this way and that however, then it's a different story entirely.

And I still won't justify PIS in the form of Hulk succombing to sleeping gas. If realisically sleeping gas should be nigh ineffective against him, then that's how it should be in a versus fight.

And I think calling Spidey and Hulk as a team a drunken Homer Simpson is an underestimation. There's alot of potential between these two. With Hulk's brawn and Spidey's brains as well as his ability to think on his feet to use his surroundings to his advantage while putting his other abilities into play (abilities out of reach of Batman physically by miles and miles), the two paired together could be a force to be reckoned with with amany powerful threats.

StrawNilla

StrawNilla
Thanks for a great debate everyone, now I'm going to go catch some Z's.

Draco69
It only takes a second to leap to Hulk's side and a second only if Hulk decides to swat Bats as he comes. It depends on the timing, if Hulk tries it as the starting bell then he could easily dispose of Batman as Supes disposes of Spidey. The situation only worsens if Supes attacks Spidey from a distance, if he does so, that means he's just standing there while Hulk is already at Batman's side and swatting away, leaving Batman a gelatinous, bloody pile.

That's an extremely flawed scenario. Superman usually takes Batman to the air with him anyway. Furthermore nanoseconds after Spidey is disposed of, he's going not gonna notice a huge green benemoth preparing to crush his teammate? That won't happen. Superman is far too fast for either Spider-Man or the Hulk. "The situation only worsens if Supes attacks Spidey from a distance, if he does so, that means he's just standing there" This situation is also completely flawed. You're assuming that Superman is going to stand there on the ground, fire a distance attack, knock out Spidey, and fail to notice the Hulk rapidly approaching Batman? Not gonna happen. Superman and Batman always takes to the air. Here's a more likely scenario, Superman & Batman take to the air. Superman fries Spidey with heat vision. Supes drops Batman off at a safe location. Batman instructs Superman during his battle with the Hulk. (His super-hearing). That's much more likely because that's how they work together 90% of the time.

With Batman out of the way, it depends on Hulk's anger on whether or not he'll be able to handle Supes. If Supes decides to take the fight this way and that however, then it's a different story entirely.

Once again, Superman will not let ANYTHING happen to Batman. He always protects him. From bullets, from lasers, from energy beams, and certainly from the Hulk.

Superman is stronger, faster, smarter, and much more varied in his abilities than the Hulk. Hulk has a slim chance against Superman and Batman.

And I still won't justify PIS in the form of Hulk succombing to sleeping gas. If realisically sleeping gas should be nigh ineffective against him, then that's how it should be in a versus fight.

No it shouldn't. Hulk since his birth has ALWAYS been vulnerable to sleeping gas. ALWAYS. Why should we remove a weakness because it's not "realistic". It has happened hundreds of times. By Wolverine, General Ross, Abomination, the FF4, the X-Men, etc.

And I think calling Spidey and Hulk as a team a drunken Homer Simpson is an underestimation. There's alot of potential between these two. With Hulk's brawn and Spidey's brains as well as his ability to think on his feet to use his surroundings to his advantage while putting his other abilities into play (abilities out of reach of Batman physically by miles and miles), the two paired together could be a force to be reckoned with with amany powerful threats.

Actually its a rather accurate picture. Spider-Man does have the brains. However Hulk won't listen to him. Hell he doesn't give two cents about Spidey. It's in their character. And even if they do somehow try to work together, Spider-Man isn't half the brains nor tactician Batman is. Spider-Man doesn't matter in this battle anyway. He goes down by Superman.

Draco69
Thanks for a great debate everyone, now I'm going to go catch some Z's.

Good night. I have to prepare my dorm for vacancy anyway....

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by CRAZYJOEDAVOLA
Spidey is pretty much useless in this fight, and the Hulk probably knows it. He would grab the wall crawler, and hurl him as hard as he could at batman, easily killing both.

LOL

Give both teams just TEN SECONDS to prepare and Batman will whisper a master plan to Superman and it's all over.

ZephroCarnelian
Supes on his own could take down these two.

Spiderman is gone in the first fraction of a second.

An observer won't even be able to see Superman move - they'll just see him flicker on the spot a tiny bit and then Spidey would explode into a red mist.

The Hulks 'leaps' and '700mph' speed are nothing to the Man of Steel. When Supes goes all out, his speed even stuns the Flash. "The power of his muscles snaps the laws of physics in half!"

Spidey is a non-factor.

Batman tells Superman exactly what to do via Supes' super-hearing. So we basically have Batman brains in a superfast superstrong indestructable body.

Hulk is going dooooooown. Very quickly.

MrHeavySilence
Besides, there are tons of scenarios where Batman is a major factor.

Lets say Hulk and Spider-Man are CLOSE together. Hulk charges at Batman and The Dark Knight baseball slides inbetween his legs and then ignites a smoke bomb. Now with Hulk in his deranged mood tries to swat Batman down in the fog ONLY to hit Spider-Man who is kicked into the mess from a ghostly Batman.

Thats almost a KO for Spidey right there. Not to mention right after the smoke bomb, Batman could run and Supes could fry the entire area with his heat ray..easily leaving Spidey and Hulk dead. and if Hulk manages to survive that, I'm willing to bet that even Batman could find a way.

Cosmic Cube
Or Hulk could thunderclap, which would (in the very least,) KO Batman.

Fanboy
Superman and Batman would win because they kick a--.

leonidas
supes and bats would win this quite easily. bats could easily distract hulk without getting killed for the minute (probably less -and bats has shown he can last MUCH longer than that against hulk. bats is too quick) that it would take for supes to polish off spidey. then it's immediately a 2 on 1 against the hulk. supes would keep hulk busy (IF he didn't beat hulk on his own - supes has too many powers for hulk to realistically combat) and allow bats time to come up with a plan/gadget to finish hulk off. spidey couldn't keep supes busy at all - supes is just too damn fast.

i'm surprised this thread's lasted so long.

yugotank
Spiderman takes out Batman in 2 minutes.....Leaving Superman vs Spiderman and Hulk . Superman scoops up Parker and flies him into space.Then flings him into the sun...Superman returns to Earth and does the same to Hulk.Batman in this fight is a non factor.

yugotank
"Asian Hulk,What do you see?"

"I see Superman tossing Hulk into the sun. Oh no,this is not good"

Superboy Prime
Lame thread.

Bat uses prep to sit back and watch while Kal-El evaporates Peter with heat vision and punches Hulk out of orbit all in less than a second.

Then Supes returns and asks bruce why he didn't do anything with his ****ing belt and bruce replies:

I'm Batman batdur

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Lame thread.

Bat uses prep to sit back and watch while Kal-El evaporates Peter with heat vision and punches Hulk out of orbit all in less than a second.

Then Supes returns and asks bruce why he didn't do anything with his ****ing belt and bruce replies:

I'm Batman batdur laughing

h1a8
When are you going to get it folks.
No more Superman vs. Hulk.

Superman beats them all at the same time (including batman)
with BFR at light speed. They all get their arses thrown into the sun before they can think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.