When Britney meets Harry Potter, (very funny)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mg16
Harry Potter: Uh, hullo.

Britney Spears: Ohmigod. Are you British? I love British accents! You know, I email Prince William sometimes.

Harry Potter: That Muggle? I mean, that's great.

Britney Spears: I love your outfit! You look like a wizard or something. (squeezes Harry Potter's cheek)

Harry Potter: Back, foul succubus!

Britney Spears: What?

Harry Potter: Oh sorry.

Britney Spears: Whatever. Oh, that's a great fake lightning bolt you've got tattooed on your forehead.

Harry Potter: It's not fake! Absolutely no part of me is fake.

Britney Spears: Yeah, me neither. (winks)

Harry Potter: Well, are you a Muggle or not?

Britney Spears: A Muggle?

Harry Potter: You know, can you do any magic?

Britney Spears: Hmm. Well, I did manage to transform my mediocre singing talent into a chart-topping pop-music sensation! Look, now I'm just a girl...now, I'm a whole industry!

Harry Potter: Wow, All I can do is transform lead into gold, or Hermione Granger into a frog.

Britney Spears: (giggles) They pay you for that?

Harry Potter: Well, no. But I also have the ability to magically transmute an identical storyline into the best-selling book in the country every single year. Abracadabra!

Britney Spears: It sells better than Britney Spears' Heart to Heart?

Harry Potter: (incredulous) yeah!

Britney Spears: Hmmm. Can you sing?

Harry Potter: No.

(best part)vvvvvv

Britney Spears: Great, then lets cut an album together sometime.

Harry Potter: OK.

Britney Spears: So, what else do you do?

Harry Potter: Oh, I play Quidditch, this game where you fly around on a stick and try to catch the Snitch. I'm the "seeker".

Britney Spears: Sounds tiring. Oops!

Harry Potter: What is it, Britney?

Britney Spears: I did it again.

Harry Potter: What?

Britney Spears: I played with this poor guys' heart.

Harry Potter: Hey, it happens. Especially with a Muggle as pretty as you.

Britney Spears: No, seriously. This guy was kind of old, and he had a
pacemaker. I kept shooting microwave radiation towards him. He seemed to be having a real hard time breathing. I need to stop doing that kind of thing.

Harry Potter: What did this guy look like?

Britney Spears: He was kind of tall, kind of skinny, wore all these robes, kind of like yours, but older. He had a wizened old beard...

Harry Potter: You killed Dumbledore!

Britney Spears: I guess I should have stopped, but I got lost in the game. Ooh, baby, baby..

Harry Potter: (Starts beating Britney with magic wand) I can't believe you killed Dumbledorf, I mean Dumbledore!

Britney Spears: Stop hitting me!

Harry Potter: OK, sorry.

Britney Spears: Hit me baby one more time!

Harry Potter: (hits Britney again)

Britney Spears: Ow!

Harry Potter: Sorry.

Britney Spears: It's OK, I asked for it. I should never have performed so many annoying, repetitive songs.

Harry Potter: Well, I hope you're sorry.

Britney Spears: Believe me, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't wish I had been accepted to Hogwarts, and that I lived in Gryffindor.

Harry Potter: No, I hope you're sorry you killed Dumbledore!

Britney Spears: Oh, the old wizard I killed?

Harry Potter: Yes. With him dead, the evil Lord Voldemort will take over the world.

Britney Spears: Voldemort? Who cares!

Harry Potter: What?

Britney Spears: Harry, you have a lot to learn about girls. (giggles). I'm not that innocent... I am Lord Voldemort!

Harry Potter: Really?

Britney Spears: No, actually, Voldemort's just one of my drummers. He's really not such a bad guy. Nothing like those jerks from LFO. If they took over the world, it would be a real problem.

Harry Potter: What do you think of Christina Aguilera?

Britney Spears: (growls) Oh, I think she's so sweet! I want to kill her, uh, I mean, she's so nice!

Harry Potter: Well, I've got to get back to Hogwarts to battle the unholy terror you've unleashed on the world.

Britney Spears: Yeah, I've got to get back to the studio to unleash my next album, Oops...I Unleashed an Unholy Terror on the Universe Again, on the world.

Harry Potter: I guess this is goodbye.

Britney Spears: Yeah, nice meeting you.

Harry Potter: Allright, everyone reading this make sure you buy my books!

Britney Spears: Yeah, and all of you out there, buy my albums, calendars, posters, and my very special Britney Spears' Heart to Heart.

Harry Potter: Anything else you'd like to add?

Britney Spears: Oh yeah. All you girls out there, start dressing like a 22-year old coed when you're twelve.

Harry Potter: (flies away on broomstick

mg16
make sure you read the WHOLE thing, its reely funny lol

mg16
Heres a good little thing i wrote:

And now... Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, as read by Tony Danza
Harry was a wizard, a Young wizard,
With mi-
mis-
misticol
mistical...powers
mystical powers
He often wowed his friends with acts of
pristagi-
pristagita-
pristagi..titation
pristagi-
pristigi-
THIS IS A KIDS BOOK??!!
Harry, Harry was always
ami-able and soci-
sokiable-
ami-able and soci-iable
amiable
Its amiable... and sociable.
AW CHRIST, I'M ALREADY GETTIN A HEADACHE!!!!!

crazy_c
okay

crazy_rock_chic
they're cool! cool

crazy_rock_chic
(the story thingys)

pudgemunkle
what the?

BellaButterfly
hahahahahahahahahaha

mg16
aw, thanks guys, i knew you'd like em...

JixQuillan
uhhhh, okayyy

Fallin Angel
lol

Malfoy's chick
lol, funny.

mg16
Omigod, are you brittish?

Fire
first one is hilarious

krassin
ught...

krassin
have you noticed how none of mg16's threads are verry poplular,and dont get as much response as the rest ?

krassin
I hope you are not thinking of becoming a writer mg16
cuz ur full ofhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shit.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whip.gif

mg16
maybe not, but who cares? more people view them than respond

mg16
and if you haven't noticed, you, krassin, have responded to 99/100 of my posts, have you noticed THAT? HA! MEAN ASS *****...

daddy'sgurl
Where did you come upwith that idea, mg16? I thought it was really funny.

iluvharrypotter
I was looking at this site that had a whole bunch of things like that in it and I don't know what it is anymore! But when I find it, I'll post it! Go to: www.jerrythefrogproductions.com/ChamberofSecrets.html
(It's another funny site)

Andrew WALK
hey loved the story mg16

iluvharrypotter
mg13 got it off of a website. i've seen it a million times

iluvharrypotter
Sorry, mg16*

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
ya'll r meen dun put mg16 down.. i thought the stories were funni..

REMY-SALINAS
Thanx for the stories mg16 they were really funny

Rave X
Yeah, the first one was hilarious!

Icicle
I liked them smile
Not funny, but made me smile smile

j unit
krassin go ****ing have a gay gang bang with breitney seeing as how ur so ****ing obsessed with that fat whore

Barker
no

You've been reported, boy.

And if you're going to insult someone, as least spell the insults right. wink

j unit
do i ****ing care first im not in some ****ing school so i can damn ****ing spell the words any way i want and two if they kick me out ill simply hack back in and ****ing mess all ur conversations up

j unit
i u dont want that to happen do us all a favour Barker and shut the **** up

Barker
no expression

Really now. erm

You've just threatened to Sock, and you're really pushing the Ban Level.

Stop, while you're 6890 Miles Behind.

j unit
shouldnt u be off somewhere discovering masterbation seriously **** off ok i dont have anything against u so **** off unless u want to get analy banged ok just ****ing leave me alone. god ur like a ****ing stocker

Barker
.. Masturbation has been discovered already. You don't have anything against me; yet you Try to put me down. Right. You're offering to Sex me? I won't touch that one. And finally: No, I'm not a sock. Do you know what that even is?

j unit
i mean little sons of bitches like u who first discover it for themselves u seriously need reading lessons. the sex was a metaphor (again showing no knowledge) and finally i said stocker not sock u ****ing retard were u held back to grade 5 cause thats what im seeing. i kind of feel bad for u since ur gonna get ****ed ( oh sorry since u dont understand metaphors i should have to spell it out for u) it means that youll get hacked horribly (please god lets hope what hacking means) and dude no one has to put u down ur already doing that urself showing no knowledge of words and accusing me of spelling wrong ur ****ing hilarious.

Barker
Metaphor? Yeah, I'm sure you have the Mental Capacity to do something like that.

Speaking of Capacity, I'd say I'm about.. a Gallon. Fair right?

You'd be a Pint, dude.

Anyway, I'm taking this too far. I don't want to be banned y'know.

j unit
ur probably a ****ing british arent u?

j unit
ha u saying im a pint dont get crap money involved in this cause i just owned u noob (u probably dont know what that means) u really make me laugh caring about getting kicked out of a ****ing harry potter chatting site god didnt u already get morning glory from reading and dreaming the books. Probably not cause ur british. ahahahahahhah lmao

Barker
No, I'm American, thanks. And the British don't '****'. roll eyes (sarcastic)

j unit
so the iraqi killing ****er thinks he knows about getting kicked out. jesus u guys are like ****ing idiots out there killing everything u see

j unit
if ur not british why are u bringing in pints and galleons oh god not another harry potter nerd . now after knowing ur obsessed with this book do u really think im going to retaliate to anything u say

j unit
sry but this is the last i say cause i just realized that ur not worth my time even if it is night time

Barker
Yeah, what Bush does reflects what I do. Great Logic. thumb up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pint

The pint is used in America, Along with the Gallon. How that makes me a Potter nerd, I have no Idea. Good Try though.

Edit: Thanks Storm. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.