Jason lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lukeyduckey
Thought i didcate a room to one of the funniest men alive
Jason Lee, or known as one of the stars of the Kevin Smith movies.
Also in Kiisng a fool, enemy of the state, vanilla sky, A guy thing, and others. In clusing one where he plays a gutarist. what is the name??
Oh well jason fans make yurself known

lukeyduckey
Just in case you thought he was green

Darth Vicious
I think he was hillarious in Chasing Amy, i like his movies, hes pretty funny!

diegocala
Now Jason Lee I really like!

Evil Dead
I'm a huge Jason Lee fan...........one of his best perfomances is in the little seen Askew movie (by Brian Johnson a.k.a. Steve-Dave) "Drawing Flies".............he is great......ofcourse the movie isn't very good but his performance is astounding...........

I believe the movie you are thinking of is "Almost Famous".......although I thought he played the lead singer of "Stillwater" in that movie, not the guitarist............

I like his character in "Big Trouble" too..........

lukeyduckey
My mistake soz

ps he rules

gregmss
kevin smith rulez
kiss rulez
jason lee rulez
jason mewes rulez

Paulc1611
Hi all anybody a Jason Lee fan? I am a big Kevin Smith fan, which introduced me to Jason Lee. I think that his performance in Mallrats is one of the funniest ive seen. The quiz show segment at the end just cracks me up. Anybody got any other fav Jason moments? Would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?

Darth Jello
he has a great delivery. very unique. i also hope you are aware that before he became an actor that he was a world championship skateboarder and is married to carmen lewellyn, his costar in chasing amy and drawing flies.

IluvTheodorC
Who's Jason Lee??????!?!?!?!??!?!??!

Fearnix
Jason kicks ass and i love kevin smith.thumb up

BloomBabyGirl
and uh,,who is this again

Fearnix
he acted in these films
Mallrats
Drawing Flies
Chasing Amy
Enemy of the State
Dogma
Almost Famous
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Vanilla Sky
Jersey Girl

shibbie720
he is wonderful in all smith movies ... i love everyone

Elastigirl
Jason Lee is hilarious in the 2 smith movies I saw. plus, he is even the voice of "Syndrome" in the Incredibles.

MornGlory
i LOVE MALL RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Chasing AMY!!

Sybil
he's ugly... sick sick sick sick What the f**k? What the f**k?

MornGlory
he isnt ugly

Wolfie
You must be thinking of Vulgar. Bryan Johnson directed that. Malcolm Ingram directed Drawing Flies.

Jason Lee is awesome. Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Stealing Harvard, and of course Drawing Flies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.