Very Intersting! Dawn Of Fate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
i know the Terminator Dawn of Fate game got bad reviews, yes i admit the camera angles are so annoying and its rather repetitive.

Saying that the story behind the game fills in many questions and adds another force in the fight between man and machine, in the form of captured humans been controlled by the machines and also how tech com was sold out by one of their own

Also the end shows Tech Com destroying skynet, i mean Reese destroys the skynet "eye", and also the whole place gets blown up, but skynets backup files are present onboard its satelite which is in orbit around the earth, and at the end of the game skynet starts a countdown until it will be operational again, so therefore as reese has already gone through to 1984 he would think that man had won, but infact the hadn't

Anyone else played the game and know more about the ending and how it relates to all of the movies

Plus its really great the way you have to storm cheyenne mountain and stuff... THATS Y REESE SAYS THEIR DEFENSE GRID HAD BEEN SMASHED, WE HAD WON

the game has got sumthin 2 do with the movies

JRatT12
Skynet is kept in Cheyenne mountain???

alic88
some guy told me bout this. i dont know much. found it intertesting

JRatT12

alic88
read what i said up there. that may tel u sumthin

dulobast25
wish they had an all-ecompassing video game from t1 to t3 allowing playable character from diff points of view, t-1000, t-800 kyle, sarah, john.

glenn
At the end of the game connor says that they celebrate on that day but they suit up again the next day to battle again because i think he knows about the back up systems.

Jmanghan
****ing adore this game.

Surtur
A good story in a game is, for me, merely a bonus. What matters more is gameplay. So how is the gameplay?

Jmanghan
You get to play as Kyle Reese and **** T-800's up.

The gameplay is quite possibly the best in any Terminator game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.