Gia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Has anybody seen this movie? I haven't watched it yet and I was wondering if its worth renting. What do you guys think about the movie?

Kes
Ah its great! Well I havent seen it all but (if you are refering to Jolies Gia) you get to see her naked so you'll like it Neo wink
I really liked what I saw...of the movie stick out tongue

gregmss
yay

buffymitch
If ti is Gia with Angelina Jolie in it. I say rent it. Here you'll get to see how good angelina is as aan actress. It has a lot of drama and sexuality. It's definitely worth watching

Neo_Version 7
Thank you for the tip Kes. How naked are we talking about here? Ass and ****? Or Pussy and ass? Details Matter

buffymitch
I know you asked kes but if meemry serves me right you see everything. You even see Angelina Kissing another woman.

diegocala
I'm there, after work, straight to the rental store!

Kes
laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Oh yes, guys, go watch this one!!!!!!!!

diegocala
A recomendation from Kes, to go see a naked Angelina? There is no second guessing that one! I just called to see if they have it!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drool.gif

Kes
lol She does show a lot in that movie. But it does seem like a great story (from what I've seen) and Angie is a great actress and every movie she makes its worth seeing!

Morph
I swear to God, Angelina's lips will one day wreak havoc on Japan.

Kes
What do you mean?

BeladonnaLeBeau
Great moive, great playing by Angie ... And she definetly looks better than the real Gia Carangi

Neo_Version 7
Must get on DVD. Jolie is ****in smokin.

Neo_Version 7
Just rented it on DVD yesterday. Let me tell you. It was off the hook. You know the lesbian scene was awesome. The rest of the story waz good too by the way. To believe that stuff actually happened. It had better Angelina Jolie nude scenes than Original Sin.

Syren
Just comments about the nudity? I'm horrified laughing out loud

I watched this recently and I thought Jolie was brilliant. The story is so tragic and I sobbed at the end, especially when her mum said about them lifting Gia from the bed and her back falling away. Kinda gross but it really hit home at that point.

The nudity and sex were an added bonus but, you know, there is an entire story to be appreciated too wink

MildPossession
It's one of her best performances, Gia is a fantastic film.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Syren
Just comments about the nudity? I'm horrified laughing out loud

I watched this recently and I thought Jolie was brilliant. The story is so tragic and I sobbed at the end, especially when her mum said about them lifting Gia from the bed and her back falling away. Kinda gross but it really hit home at that point.

The nudity and sex were an added bonus but, you know, there is an entire story to be appreciated too wink

=Tired Hiker=
So, does it show her beaver?

Syren
Nah nahuh

coolmovies
Any jolie movie is hot

Syren
You have to overlook the hotness, rise above it and appreciate the talent doh

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Syren
You have to overlook the hotness, rise above it and appreciate the talent doh

Angelina is a very talented actress. I think she'll get nominated for another oscar eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.