Best Evil Dead Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
From the trilogy which do you think is the best Evil Dead movie ever ? Talking scary I think probably the 1st one but if you want to have a good time then Army of Darkness because it's funny, it has action, and ass kicking one liners. Tell me which is your favorite.

BABOON
thats a tough one....because like you said the 1st one is the scariest....the 2nd one is like the first one on speed and the part where all the things in the house start laughing and ash goes crazy is awesome...and in army of darkness ash is hilarious and its definitely the most fun so i definitely have to say that army of darkness is my favorite. but they're all great in their own way. big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i voted for evil dead 2

ragesRemorse
i agree with baboon that army was the most fun so thats why i voted for it, but 1 and two had more classic scenes but there all original and entertaining

wicker_man
I also vote for Dawn of The Dead (2): Dead By Dawn,pure tounge in the cheek horror at its best.

mechmoggy
I voted ED1 cus its scariest. wink

slayer
how old is evil dead again?

Fallin Angel
i vote for army of darkness

pablo007
Evil Dead is 22 years old, Evil Dead 2 is 16, and Army of Darkness is 10.

BackFire349
ill vote for the first one i guess, i love them all though.

badkittykitty
me too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.