billy from good charlette

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feltonfreak
does anyone know anything about billy from good charlette ? i can't find anything mad

diegocala
I like their music, but know nothing about the members

Killer
Good Charlotte sweetie.. lol

I know that he Likes Orgy.. and wears make-up.. she he's cool with me! big grin

I am sure if you do a search for him.. you'll find something..

Pirates_lass
in the last issue of rolling stones there was aticle bout them

LindsIsTightK
Just ask me some questions, I can get the answers for you from a friend of mine wink

crazy_c
which ones billy?

Killer
guitar player with the hair to about his nose...

feltonfreak
anyone know where they are orrigley from, like the etire band?

Killer
Waldorf

i dunno.. but it sounds familar..

lil bitchiness
I heard he was gay! confused

I dont know though...

Killer
I doubt it... but if so... AWSOME!

feltonfreak
i don'y think he is gay, but he might be bi. but ya never know. lol

Killer
maybe.

claidisa_felton
k im gonna sound like a freak but here goes...
the band r from waldorf, maryland.
billys fave food is peanut butter, he's the youngest in the band, his nickname is lil' billy, he's 5' 11", his fave movie is nightmare before christmas and he has all the characters tattooed on his arm, he used to have dreds, he did his first tattoo on benji, his fave tv show is the simpsons, and his fave bands r messedilverchair, Incubus, Deftones, Michael Jackson, Lit, Linkin Park, Orgy and KoRn.
hope that helps :d anything else you need, just ask laughing
(im a gc freak in case u hadnt guessed!)

loserib
damn this thread is from like almost six moths ago

feltonfreak
alright, i think gc, is total;l;y patheitc, and i don't know why i ever liked them . no offence you you gc people. ne way.if ya wanna tlak about marilyn manson, now i'm the one to ocme to. ooo he's is beauitful.

loserib
manson is the shit how many times have you seen him live?

cermiestar
well...my friend's marrying him(billy)....she says:P

loserib
im sorry

feltonfreak
really, and who is your freind? what's hre name, because i know who is engaged to billy. and umless ya tell me the name you a liar! hahaha

Killer
ORGY!!! lol

BOPRecruit 16
he has good taste in music! unusally fave movie...

Ten10teN
WooT! GC!!! hahaha man i love em!!! These guys soooooo rawk!!! hehehe how kewlies i was just watching NightmarE BeforE ChristmaS the other night....such a mad movie lol

fu_CKY_ou
Sorry for bringing this thread up from the dead.
I just wanna say that this is the first non-gc message board I've been to that had a topic about GC that a bunch of haters didn't pollute with mindless "GC's Gay!" comments.
I'm impressed.
Okay I'm done now.

frozen flame
lol. I'm actually a fan of GC myself. I also love The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"In this town of Halloween..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.