another Photoshopped image...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlayerChick1188
sadly, the dementors picture that was supposedely from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban has been proven to be a "Photoshopped" image of the Ring Wraiths from Lord of the Rings...
(i give my respect to whoever made it though, it was very realistic...)

note the similarities in this cutaway...

Fallin Angel
they look like there from lord of the rings

SlayerChick1188
yeah...know it leaves us to wonder "what are the dementors REALLY gonna look like?"

I imagine alot like these do...

Fallin Angel
yea

SlayerChick1188
Here's an enlarged version of the "PoA poster" that i posted earlier this month... its alright but why does sirius have dreadlocks?

krassin
diff face,and juicer,not so dried up,i think

SlayerChick1188
i always thought they sound EXACTLY like the LOTR dementors (no face or anything...)

Fallin Angel
that pic of sirus looks like he has dread locks lol

Tonks
yup i agree......... big grin

Fallin Angel
big grin

crazy_c
Is it real?

its_magic
well in the books they say u cant see anything of the dementors they r like floating ghosts with black robes

mg16
that pic is orriginally of gary coleman (who i think IS playing sirius) and no, its not real

SlayerChick1188
whatch you talkin bout mg16? laughing out loud ... i think you mean Gary Oldman

alexa
hmmmmmmmmmm shifty

krassin
lol garry colman as sirus black

silver_tears
thats so wrong and its fake its a fan made one obviously he doesnt have dread locks stick out tongue

its_magic
well i must say it looks dam good if i did i would be claiming rights lol hahahha

silver_tears
i guess maybe it does but he looks green stick out tongue

krassin
meh,iys 2 early to really see what they look like

silver_tears
i hope the next book come out before the movie i cant go a whole year with nothing to do stick out tongue

krassin
idunnoE

BOPRecruit 16
with the dementors, where did the faces and hands of them come from which image fused with the lotr one?

krassin
well,i guess the maker designed 'em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.