I am so depressed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
My girlfriend dumped me because she says I don't listen to her ! I'm getting drunk tonight, if anyone wants to join me be my guest. This sucks I'm really sad sad .

GroundedAgain
point me in the general direction of the bar and i'm there for you man.. until i get drunk

DeNiro
hey good excuse to get drunk but then u can get drunk with happiness cause a girl like that is always a pain in the ass to live with u never listen to me whine whine whine so ur better off so go out and get laid by ahottie have fun being a free man and wich bar i feel like gettin drunk also

pablo007
Any Irish Pub is a good place to get drunk.

diegocala
Sorry to hear that pablo, go get drunk but stay away from the policia!

pablo007
Hahahahaha hey you speak a bit of spanish. Are you kidding me man ? Mexico's police is more crooked than a hillbilly's teeth, if any of you have come to Mexico for spring break the police probably tried to take some money from you for doing nothing. These guys are pigs !

diegocala

DeNiro
haha in the words of icp fuc*k the police and the 502 and fu*ck spin and rollin stones and so on and so fourth

pablo007
I'm in Hermosillo, It takes me about two hours to get to Nogales. I've been to Tempe as well, nice place. And I rarely go to Rocky Point since there's a beach near Hermosillo that's about an hour and a half away called Bahia de Kino (Kino Bay). What are you doing in the mexican part of Nogales man ? The american one is better don't ya think ?

diegocala
I know just enough spanish to both keep me out of trouble and get me into trouble eek! the mexican part of Nogalas is better for us because it is different, yaknow?

pablo007
Well yeah that's true but it's an ugly place compared to the rest of Mexico.

diegocala
Agreed! But I have been to some bad places in Mexico City though sick

pablo007
Well yeah but that's cuz Mexico City is the biggest city in the world man (I think) and not all places can be good but yeah crime is bad in the capital.

booniae
Aww I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend Sweetheart. I'll be getting drunk with you tonite. ...wait no I wont. I gotta drive. But I'm going to the bar so I'll be surrounded by drunk people big grin LOL I love you though Hun! love Cheer up!!! *kiss*

pablo007
Thanks to all of u guys that show ur support.

@ngel
sick i think i had a little too much sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.