whos thinks they r best dressed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i am about one of the biggest preps so i wear all abercrombie and fitch and i have over 70 shirts from there and i dont know how many pairs of pants i have gone through i dress like that everyday i never wear a outfit once then the next time i wear it it will be like a month from then i always dress matchin not just clolrs and shit but styles and i think i am best dress who disagress with me and i just felt like addin him in here Happy Dance

diegocala
I am best dressed when undressed eek!

DeNiro
oo shit u r funny i got to put u under my fab person on my other thread

GABRIEL05
I'm all about the daishiki's

The Omega
Oh, that certainly depends on day of week and time of day.
(Nods slowly)

LindsIsTightK
Hi I am a shopaholic, I wear SOOOO much Abercrombie & Fith its ridiculous, but I dont count my clothes or anything, I just have them. I love love love to wear white too. Capris are awesome, and Abercrombie has some really great girly sweats. I also have a lot of clothes from Victorias Secret, including some really sexy undergarments big grin

I would say that I am the best dressed female big grin I have good style with my clothes on, and with my clothes off wink There's never a dull moment with me smile

booniae
I like to think I'm pretty well dressed also.
Everything I wear's Abercrombie too!!! big grin HAHAHA Except for if I'm going clubbing or something I'll dress up. I have way too many clothes though. Half I've never even worn. One of my friends counted and I could wear something different everyday for 3 months. Now personally I think that's SAD... embarrasment I should probably give stuff I dont really wear away or something. I think all girls have billions of clothes though... confused

PS: I'm a lingerie freak. HAHAHAHHA I wore a corset to the bar the other nite. They look f**king AWESOME!!!

DeNiro
i didnt wear the same thing for two months the first month of school last year but i luv girls who wear thongs so that is very very sexy

booniae
Thongs or comando are the way to go!

DeNiro
yeah i like camando i wear boxers but sumtimes i go without and ladies find that sexy so im like ok then i will do it lol but i luv when i can see a girls hole thong it is sweet cause i am a big ass man

booniae
I usually wear thong when I have jeans on cuz of my peircing but I'd rather not at all... big grin

pablo007
Since I live in one of the hottest cities in Mexico (probably the world) I usually wear sleeveless t shirts from either Abercrombie or American Eagle. And bottom I usually wear jeans, cargo shorts, or denim shorts. And under that that's for girls to find out since I'm single now baby !

P.S. our usual weather in the summer is over 40c

Rogue Jedi
pablo, what city are you from?

badkittykitty
love dressing in that stuff when I go out,the hotter the better! I order alot of clothes from ' flirt ' if you havent checked them out do it cause they have the hottest shit around very fredricks-ish even their jeans are the bomb!

Rogue Jedi
i buy most of my clothes at old navy, but i accessorize very well.

pablo007
Hermosillo

Rogue Jedi
i dont like wearing slacks...i like old navy's khakis...very comfortable.....

Crash_Overload
I am not saying that I am the est dressed, but you see down there in my sig what I am wearing. That is the only kind of thing I were. Baggy pants, (usually beige) not to tight t-shirt (usually grey or white) and What-ever you call that in english on top of it (usually black or blue) (no not a jacket)

Rogue Jedi
its a vest. i dont know what you would call it in spanish....my wife is from mexico city and i am only about 30 to 40 % fluent in spanish. i am learning more every day, though.

Killer
::coughprepscough::

i don't think any of you wanna see who 'i' think is best dressed *laughs*

Rogue Jedi
go ahead and tell us.

LindsIsTightK
I am a prep, but I'm proud of it big grin

Rogue Jedi
you go, girl!!!!! i am a bit of a prep myself.

LindsIsTightK
There isn't anything wrong with being a prep, I just like to look pretty, and being tan is a BIG + big grin

Rogue Jedi
me too. i cant help it if i am beautiful.

badkittykitty
ah the beautiful thread.

LindsIsTightK
lol I suppose you could call it that BKK wink

Rogue Jedi
bkk?

LindsIsTightK
its short for Bad Kitty Kitty wink

badkittykitty
that me rj (ps-bkk & mj) wink

Rogue Jedi
i knew that (not)

badkittykitty
rolling on floor laughing I know you did (not)

Rogue Jedi
i knew that you knew i knew that.

badkittykitty
I know

Rogue Jedi
me too. laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
Banana Republic/Structure kinda guy here

DeNiro
i am a very big prep and i am very proud of it like at the school i go to all of them r punks or goths and like they think they r differnt dressin like that but everyone at this school dresses like that so i am the differnt one so haha to them i like were really well put toghteher outfits and shit i look like i am going to a fashion show heeh and i bet linds is very hott she sounds hot

Rogue Jedi
yes, very hot indeed.

badkittykitty
yep she's a cutie!

Fire
Well I dress depending on the occassion
my colours usualy match, since 99.9% of all my cloths are BLACK, BLACK ownz smile
besides that I have about 15 T-shirts, about 8 Shirts (not all black some white and gray) about 5 pair of Black jeans, 2 pair of Black pants, 1 fully black tailored (when you're 1.98m and weigh a mere 72kg you can hardly find decent confection stuff) suit (which I need to go and get today) I have only black shoes, nikes, reebok and some normal leather ones, I have aa summer coat (black) a winter coat (black) and a long leather coat (also black).
I have about 7 coloured T-shirts for leisure wear and 2 brwon pants aso for leisure

booniae
Soooo dark.... embarrasment

Fire
yea I've heard that before smile

Rogue Jedi
a bit goth, eh, fire?

badkittykitty
could you be into fetish wear,that is some stuff out there wink

Fire
well nha not realy I just like black
my ceiling in my room is also black smile

anyway I listen to all kinds of music: rock, metal(not all kinds but most kinds), gothic, FM-rock, pop, oldies, classical, just nothing close to hip-hop

Rogue Jedi
goth is cool.....i own a few goth clothing items myself.....

Fire
I want some elven style clothing, but I can't find it anywhere

Rogue Jedi
what size are you? large, small or what?

Fire
wwops posted that comment in the wrong thread
well I usualy go for L-- XXL
somewhere around that but I'm too slim for XXl suualy, and too tall for large

badkittykitty
rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud that's great!

Fire
well it isn't so great when you go shopping, lucky for me my grandma is a tailor smile

LindsIsTightK
Awww thanks you guys smile

BackFire349
im a guy, i dont care about how i dress, i gennerally wear a black tshirt and denim shorts. ive had the same fasion sense since kindergarden,and i dont see it changing any time soon.

yerssot
but you DID change the size of your clothes since kindergarden right?

LindsIsTightK
lol, yerssot wants to get technical with things

BackFire349
yeah, but thats only because i had to, if i could, i would still be wearing the same clothes.

LindsIsTightK
I don't like the color black much, it makes me feel depressed

BackFire349
it makes me look slimmer.

LindsIsTightK
Well that is a big plus to the color black, never actually though about that...........

BackFire349
yeah i saw you're pic, you are thin.

Fire
I missed the damn pic, ffs unlucky me

DeNiro
i always seem to wear bright color like red and yellow but most of the time i wear tight sand blasted jeans with a shirt that is also tight that stands out kinda so when u do see me u always take a second look and noone ever change ur styles like if u r goth then turn like say prep that is just dumb i hate posers

yerssot
darn; didn't saw all your postings FM...
you also have a grey long coat wink

Fire
idd I do smile

yerssot
though freaky that I know about your clothes! *panicks*

Fire
aah well alteast you do'nt know about our teachers their cloths, like ME stick out tongue

LindsIsTightK
Fire my pics are all over this place somewhere roll eyes (sarcastic)

@ngel
I am so bored right now, i just decided to bumpa ll of KMC

shake zula
i like marithe+francois girbaud. but my werk shirts i buy from target. the ones with the funny prints, like "protect your nuts" with a pic of a squirell with a big stcik.

nazgulinthedark
we have to wear uniforms, so everyone wears the same thing, but my class voted me best hair big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.