1,2,or 3 which will be the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxragelimpxx
which movie do you think will be the best i think 2 will be pretty hard to beat

Rogue Jedi
nah, 2 was good, but 3 will be far superior.

finti
hope you are right

Lyn
I voted for 2 because I LUVED it soooooooooo much, my favourite SW film by far.
But I'm hoping Ep3 will be really good, dark and sad, but good.

Dexx
i voted 3....just for the thrill i'll have when i'll see it. But so far, ep I is the best..aotc was suh a disappointment thumb down

Lyn
Why do you say that??
Coz it was a love story??

sith_darth_jay
WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? (can i have sum)
ep II suck big time, and yes 'cuz of the love story, and some other things too, the plot wasn't constructed very well, the luv story, though we all knew was going to happen, wasn't what we all were waiting for, it lack content and feeling, it was like it was put in the movie to fill that gap of the story (how anakin and padme got together), and some other stuff.
i'll have to admit that there were sum good scenes in the movie (yoda kicks ass), but was disapointing
i loved ep I on the other hand, the pod race, obi against maul, jar jar (just kidding). but i'll have to say ep III, i hope is better than ep I, (just about anything is better than ep II). so i vot for that one

Lyn
Well I know the love story did have some weird moments with like the lines and stuff and yes Yoda did kick ass!!
But the movie itself was still very good in my eyes.
The pod-race and the duel was definitely amazing!!

sith_darth_jay
yeah well, i'll have to say that even if the movie sucked (and so did the title), i still love it evil face
laughing
U know what i'm trying to say, the movie is done, there's nothing we can do, just hope ep III is better.

Baylin
I'm really hoping that they dont f*ck up Ep III cos they've got a lot of ground to cover with only a few hours of film.

Lyn
I know!! It wasn't 'till after Ep2 that I wondered..."How the hell is GL gonna fit the rest of what HAS to happen into Ep3"?
I get ya Jay happy

Rogue Jedi
ep. 3 is gonna ROCK HARD, just like me!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud rock rock

Lyn
laughing
Well if you're anything to go by then yes, Ep3 will rock hard...happy

ragesRemorse
seeing how episode 1 and 2 were dissapointments i can only hope 3 will be better. and if 3 is the best and most popular out of the three new additions it will be the exact opposite of the first three or well last three oh god dammit it what ever. ep 5 was the most popular and succesfull and 6 was the most un succesfull, so if 3 becomes the most popular and most succesfull then it would be the exact opposite leaving the second installment this time around the most unsuccesfull and three the most succesfull, dont know what this has to do with anything i just have to much time on my hands

Corran
3 will be the best.

finti
hope so

Corran
Are you still coming over to watch it here?

finti
hope so

Corran
cool.

Darth Devil
for ones tht r out i vote 1 the story was funny (lol jar jars a fool) it had acton plenty of action (i loved those saber battels and fof fu** sake it darth maul in it hes now legendary but i think 3 will b better as is said to b like originals and it has vader

Vader is coming

Lyn
Yes, Vader is coming...happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.