Night-owl or morning lark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega
This "Extreme Owl" found this test: Yes, I know. I love tests smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/education/gigaquiz?&infile=genes_owls&path=genes_owls

ragesRemorse
im a moderate owl with high alertness in the morning and early evenning with a period of low alertness in the afternoon.

i like night more than day though

Crash_Overload
Moderate Owl. SOO ture what they say... I can adjust my own internal clock and all and I can adapt easyly to different sleep paterns.

Tex
Oh, I'm defintely a night owlhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/vampire.gif

Rogue Jedi
i am definitely a night person.

General Kaliero
EXTREME night owl! Llaughing out loudL

badkittykitty
very much a night owl but not by choice!

ChinaNiki
extreme night owl

Dexx
jeez....get some sleep people stick out tongue
i'm a Moderate Lark

N.Tonks
im a moderate owl

ChinaNiki
actually being an extreme night owl has made it easier to adjust to the 12 hour time difference from US east coast

mah
When not having to get up early for school, I'd definitely prefer sitting up really late.

Dexx
i hear ya

BackFire349
well considering i usually sleep untill mid afternoon (i slept till 2:00 pm today) im a hardcore night owl, i usually stay up till 4, 5 or 6. sleep till 1 or 2.

Julie
this test thing is taking forever......

Dexx
you should do the in-block test over at emode..now THAT's a long test

wicker_man
Im a Morning Lark

Julie

Dexx
hey..that kinda fits me...especiallt those hours What the f**k?

GABRIEL05
moderate owwwwwwwwwwwl! Which is to be expected cuz *singing* "I like the night life I like to boogie"

Duke Ellington said once that musicians are most creative at night. He would go to a gig from 10 - 1, jam until 5, then write music till like 10, then sleep and wake up in the late afternoon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.