Flat feet.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
anyone else here got flat feet?

badkittykitty
eww no,why are your dogs flat?

Rogue Jedi
yeah. the outer part of my sole is flat. the inner part is normal, though.

badkittykitty
isnt that how feet are suppose to be? or maybe I'm confused

Rogue Jedi
there is supposed to be a slight arch on the outer portion of your sole.

KidRock
i have had these reallly bad foot and ankle pains so i went to the doctor and he said i have flat feet sad lol doesnt stop me from playing football or anything. the doctor gave me some things to put in my schoes so now im back in action lol. is it true you cant join the army if you have flat feet?

Rogue Jedi
i think you can be drafted, but i dont know about voluntarily signing up. when i used to play basketball, i sprained my ankles a lot because of my flat feet.

badkittykitty
you know I dont have that arch you were talking about maybe that why I sprained my ankles though I didnt know that could 'cause you to do that.

Rogue Jedi
its not real noticeable unless you look close.

Rogue Jedi
or maybe you are just a klutz.... laughing

badkittykitty
I do have 2 left club feet attached to chicken legs that would definatly make someone klutzy

Rogue Jedi
yup, that'll do it.....

badkittykitty
my ankles still ache when ever the weather changes,they bugging me now 'cause it's raining here

LindsIsTightK
Ummm I dunno if I have flat feet? I think they are normal, kinda long and skinny, but still normal. And eeeew why are we talking about feet?

Rogue Jedi
i gave up sports long ago..got tired of all the dislocated shoulders, broken fingers and ankle problems.

LanceWindu
w00t! Flat feet!

I have em...

BTW...BUMP

badkittykitty
is this digging up ol threads day? lol!

frootlooplucy
hey thats weird, im reading the thread about flat feet, and the ad up the top is for orthotics stick out tongue
i have orthotics!! theyre pink!

Baylin
I got flat broad feet, infact unless I get specially fitted shoes I have to wear a size too big otherwise my feet get squashed

LegolasIsMyMan
Hello, i have flat , really really , flat feet, and i like them, but they aren't just flat they are big!! I wear a size 10 1/2, but you know what, they don't look big, and i like them....

stinkfist462
i really gots some flat feet

VallejoKid707
Don't people with flat feet wear shoes with no soles like Converses?

stinkfist462
lol.. i only buy skater shoes .. cause they always flat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.