Little pissed about how it happened in the movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zephonim
I know we all saw the movie, and it was wicked awesome overall, but I did have one major problem with it. I hated how Peter became Spider-Man. In the comic he was lucky enough to have that one in a million shot turn him into our favorite webswinger. Spider in the beam, bites Pete with his last bit of energy then dies. In the movie that "genetically altered" spider gets away and could go on to bite ANYONE after that. It just leaves way too much to chance in that we might have another Spidey one day. DID NOT LIKE IT!
But once again, the movie was bitchin. Just thought I would express my opinion to all you loyal fans out there.

Peace out Gs and G-ettes. Happy Dance

Yeah i guess, but i didn't pay much notice to it. I mean we're all supposed to assume that it doesn't bite nayon else. But who knows maybe Sam Raimi did that on purpose to make another villian hahah, that would be so bad.

oh and look we have the same avatar smile

ragesRemorse
i tihnk he did it that way because its just a bit more lausable than a radioactive spider, i dont think many kids would buy that one. Its still impossible but using words like genetics, words people may have heard before would make it easier to accept, and its much more likely that a college student would be around getic engenired spiders rather than a nuclear reactor. and when peter became spidey in the comics it was all about chance and destiny just like it was in the movie

gregmss
kids are dumb ofcourse they would

masterofmatrix
in the comics norman found out ho pete became spidy and used it on him self unfortunantly he turned into the green goblin

ultimate tim
hey gregmss your only 13 you didn't even pass
puberty. so who are you calling litlle you little dipshit.

Zephonim
Norman finds out in the "Ultimate Spider-Man" series. In the original series Green Goblin is exposed to a wierd gas like in the movie.

ragesRemorse
yeah but he died from a heat attack

GGgrievous725
well there is spidergirls and other spider like ppl

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by gregmss
kids are dumb ofcourse they would

I resent that.

spencerspider
i realy didnt care that he changed it for the movie

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they had to change some things in the movie, but I liked his origin better in the comics.

ApolloX
Does it really matter? I bet most people didnt even notice.

Mr Parker
Wow,was thinking you left for good.thats just one of many many things about that movie that makes it such a horrible movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.