Harry Potter the PoA dementors picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potterbuddies
Hey guys i dont know if anyone posted this before but here might be a picture of what the dementors really look like with the patronus...although it says to be a stag in the book it looks like a deer here...hahaha...tell me about ur thoughts !!!

dark_august
a stag is a male deer... wink

crazy_c
eh scary its most likely fake

its_magic
the dementor on the far right has been butched from a lotr picture u can tell 1 it has been proven and 2 the material on the robes of the others a frayed at the ends but the one on the right is not

Fallin Angel
they look cool and disgusting, lol imaging being kissed by one of those, it would cover your whole head lol

its_magic
yeah they give french kiss a new meaning u would get 1 mager toungey from them lol

Fallin Angel
lol laughing out loud thats nasty

its_magic
i reckon they r the only human sized creature able to give head to an elephant lol

Fallin Angel
LOL laughing out loud now thats a nasty image lol

dark_august
they're not scary they look more like a pie that was stepped on... the one on the far left looks like a fish!

krassin
their hands are kinda nice,compared tot heir headz,mmmm...so juicy

mg16
i hate lord of the rings miffed:

its_magic
why i think it is cool

krassin
yeah lotr is cool

its_magic
OI I ASK U A QUESTION WHY DONT U LIKE LOTR!!!!!!!!!

pablo007
Those are the nazgul, and the faces are from either THE MUMMY or THE MUMMY RETURNS, those are fake.

its_magic
hey pablo007 thats a mad pic u got under ur post it looks sick cool

crazy_c
amish

its_magic
what the hell does that mean (amish) never heard of it

rishi
it so close that yes

rishi
so everyone is inside them or chillin out

its_magic
ok then still wondering

dark_august
hey you knw that aerosmith vocalist guy? maybe thats his grand father the resemblance shows... eek! http://http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/band.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

BOPRecruit 16
steven tyler? the pic is good, but only a teaser. oh well.

dark_august
yeah that one.

IBTonks
LMAO guyz!!! it's so obvious that this is a fake pic!!!! it has a water mark on it saying ~"Designed by Andrew Guardamando" !!!!!and also if u read the line at the bottom, it says it was designed by an artist using photoshop!!!! do none of u use ur eyes?!! laughing out loud blink

Darklegend
They look creepy.

Andrew WALK
dude the pictur looks totally fakeeeeeeeeeeee

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah but thats sum scary shit ha ha ha ha ha its a bit funky if ya all r askin me but ya not so go back 2 doin ur usual stuff

katzmeow
This is not a real image of the dementors, this is just an artists rendition of what they think the dementors MAY look look like. I repeat...
THIS IS NOT A REAL IMAGE OF THE DEMENTORS.

IBTonks
*ahem* a STAG is a male*cough* DEER *cough*

TimeRacer
Didn't MuggleNet or one of the other billions of HP websites have this an other pictures archived that were artist speculations of the dementors? I honestly believe that such an archive existed somewhere. Honestly, I think that when they do finally get that movie close to release that they'll use the Dementors as some of their marketing leverage, so our anticipation won't last too long.

Miskha
Those dementors look good but i dont like the stag. Its's not how i pictured it at all, but still really cool.

hotsauce6548
it practically says on the bottom of the pic dat its fake

Toms_Chick85
freaky, but kool. big grin

LindsIsTightK
I don't care if it's fake or not, it's still creepy as hell confused

-shudders- Just the look of those things are scary. I'd never want one to get near me.

BOPRecruit 16
does anyone have a pic of the dementors from the teaser trailer of poa?

PersefonePotter
That picture is a fanpic, not an official image. I saw it on mugglenet.com awhile back.

crazy_rock_chic
hee,it even ses at the bottom that its a fake! i didnt notice that,stupid me confused laughing

crazy_c
Heres a pic of the dementors hand from the trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.