A Whispered Hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sparkle
Hello everyone.

I'm new and a little shy coz this is a BIG forum and has a lot of members!

My name is Jen.

I'm 17 & come from Uk, Britain.

I love Johnny Depp (especially as a pirate), and orlando Bloom (as an Elf)............
My hobbies include dancing, listening to music, playing the guitar & piano, drinking lot's of alcahol @ the pub with my friends (sad I know but keeps me happy).. Umm.............going to my local Clubs, spending time with my fionce, making a fuss of my pets, chasing my mums stupid assed chickens around coz it's funny, and.........um..........GETTING PAYED, WOOHOOO!
Can't forget the spending part of it either!

So, thats pretty much it. Bye xxxxxxxxxxx smile

yerssot
great to have you here Sparkle smile

if you have any questions; don't hesitate to ask

BeladonnaLeBeau
Hi Jen, nice to meet you. Alcohol fan huh ? smile Join the club then, though I only drink beer.

Sparkle
Me drinks anything!!

Although, I do love lager!
So, where u all from?

BeladonnaLeBeau
All ? I'm from Romania as you might see smile

Dexx
hey there....what..how didn't i notice this before??..i'm from romania too!

Kes

BeladonnaLeBeau
Now I know that big grin

Sparkle
Yes we are planning to get married next year! Weve been 2geva for a couple of years and are very happy! big grin

yerssot
wow, that young and marrying ... well, I wish you a happy marriage with him and (if you want kids); lots of kids smile

Sparkle
Thankyou, that's really nice!

We do want kids-one day, but not untill weve been married for about 5-6 years! We want to live our lives first and travel abit!

Thanks again for the well wishing xx smile

Kes
WOW! Well good luck smile

Fire
hmm my parents would kill me if I'd marrie at age 18
well I hope it works out for you jen, have fun at the forum

btw nice new banner kes

Sparkle
Thanks again everyone smile

Fire
np
nice TTT shots btw smile

DeNiro
u r going to be liked by alot of people on this site so many r in luv with johnny and that moive it is funny but aslo welcome to the site

Fire
LOL I like lotr
and johnny is a good actor but no need to over state it

Sparkle
So, wots the most popular topic on this site then?

Fire
probably star wars and movies in general smile

Sparkle
Kewl, see ya there!

Fire
well I'm not that active in the star wars area smile
I just chat all around the place, I should open a dungeons and dragons thread but I doubt many ppl here are interested and even know what it is big grin

Kes
Thanks smile

Sparkle
I would be intersted! A mate of mine on another forum loves dragons and medievil (however u spell it) creatures, she made me sign up to it and it woz wicked! Go for it!

Fire
no prob kes
and sparkle Dungeons and Dragons is the name of a role playing game a medievil fantasy game smile
Dragons play a small part mostly as villians sometimes as help for the good guys

Corran
Hey sparkle, where about in the UK are you?

Kes
smile
Its also a video game right? And a movie.

Evy_O
Welcome Sparkle (nice name stick out tongue ) and good luck with that fiance of yours!

I know Dungeons and Dragons, I have played with an obsessed friend of mine a couple of times (of course he always wins... roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Sparkle
Oh, right! Now I feel thick! LOL

You can tell I don't play computer games alot can't ya laughing

Oh, and I am from a England!

Corran
OK so can we narrow the england thing down further, like region, County, City?

Sparkle
Shropshire!

yerssot
no need to yell! I still have no idea where that is stick out tongue

Sparkle
It's where all the farms and fields are, LOL

yerssot
Holland? wink

Kes
laughing out loud

Corran
It's not too far From Mech.

royal_jester
Hi therebig grin...The United States Welcomes youwink

Sparkle
So many people from so many Countires. IT's Great!

Fire
hmm it appears to be a computer game kes, since evy played it, if you can win at it it won't be a very good copy from the original table top rpg
since in a table top rpg you can not win, the game is never about winning.

Indeed there is also a movie called dungeons and dragons a very sucky movie, LOTR is a lot better to demonstrate a DnD adventure in a lot of ways

yerssot
bragger roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Well, welcome aboard, Sparkle! And no need to be shy, we are all friendly here!

Fire is right, of course, one does not 'win' D&D- though there WAS a D&D board game, a long time ago.

Fire
that should have sucked, probably a lot like hero quest

BOPRecruit 16
Vedui', Sparkle! Quel re!

omg! i love legolas and lotr 2! i got the dvd yesterday. where did you get those slammin' leggy animations?! let me know by pming me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.