Machines?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alex-Neo
I was watching Reloaded on DVD (copyed) and i was just looking and i was thinking mabye there all machines? because they have them metal holes in them how can humans have them? what you think?

Korri
The holes are for entering the matrix

Labyrinth
did he WATCH part one???

Korri
awwww thats a bit harsh

Alex-Neo
yeh i did but i was just saying that wht are they joined to our bones? or somthing? and mabye tht there alll machines

Sifer
Androids

Humans with computer interfaces smile And maybe more........

SiriusBlackRIP
I'm not following you...

Are you on about the holes in the people who have been freed from the matrix like Neo in M1???

If so... I'm sorry to reiterate but did you watch M1??.. anyway the holes are what connects the human body to the varius things it needs to live whilst in the matrix also to transmit power from the human body to the machine mainframe and the one in the back of the head at the top of the spine is to connect each individual to the matrix.

So the whole point of the matrix existing is so the machines can get power from the human body.

So why the f#ck would they be machines???

Sifer
LOL

Dexx
as you can thee in second renaissance p. II the machines the machines studied the human anatomy intensly and came up with those plugs.
It is a tad story like because (and i have thought about it) that needle is kind of big even for a grown person. It drives deep into the cerebrum. imagine how far it goes on an infant....when they plug it in. I was thinking they should come up with an upgrade stick out tongue..with a smaller device.

About them all being machines? you might speak more truth than you know...that big spoiler i one of the threads demonstrates that theory pretty well (with a few wholes, ofcourse)...though, as i said..i doubt it's THAT mind twisting

SiriusBlackRIP
So you are saying that the humans that the machines have imprisoned are machines. Ok fair enough let's just forget for one second that if they were machines then there would be no power. My question is why? I mean what is the point of creating machines that think they are human? Also you are not Morpheus whats with all the you cryptic crazy fool.

big grin

Dexx
well...fair enough
if you'd look around, you'd see there's a thread somewhat behind in this section with a big spoiler..no..in fact i'll post it again just to be sure you'll find it...read it and you'll know what i'm saying..no worth explaining it with my own words.
mind you, i DIDN'T say i agree with it...

Alex-Neo
i give up yes i have watched it you dumb ass i was just saying mabye there robots or somthing its just a theory you think shit

SiriusBlackRIP
cheers dexx ill have a look now

Dexx
np..

alex-neo, getting over the 'who are you talking to' question...mind your languange....especially when there is room for INTELLIGENT arguments

Alex-Neo
yeh wht ever i just give up why the heck would i post things if i hadent seen the movies! he was just being a jerk

Dexx
whatever anyone says it shouldn't affect you...we know you've seen the movies, you told us. So let's get over this..back ontopic

VenomVA
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dexx
want me to answer that according to the spoiler? cuz it's not funny...

JediHDM
I haven't read the other forums, but i can tell you how the holes work. The nervous system sends thoughts and actions in the form of impulses through our body. all you would have to do is make the female part of the hole connected to synapes, so that, when the hole recieves an electrical signal, it is sensed by the synapse and sent throughout the body. It is the same thing as when you use a mouse with a ps/2 connection, it is sending information to the needle, and the needle transmits to the computer, except backwards. But you get the general idea.

Dexx
yeah...only the thing is ..that needle is too bloody big and goes too deep into the brain. It would normaly make some damage.

Alex-Neo
THANK YOU! see thts all i was saying thx you Dexx

JediHDM
it actually goes through the center of the the two halves of the brain. Besides, if the humans are grown, then they can be genetically altered so that there is a hole created in the brain for a needle of that size to enter in. We really don't know the kind of technology that the machines are capable of, so we can't really dismiss anything without thinking of all possible alternatives, ie. genetic engineering. You have to remember that these aren't humans like us, humans that have been virtually genitically identical since creation. We do not know the anatomy of these humans. Maybe they are created without tonsils, maybe they have other organs, maybe they don't have a liver, whatever, we don't know how they are assembled; we do know that the needle can and does enter the brain, and allows them to be uploaded into the Matrix and Zion.

Dexx
that's a bg fictinal, don't you think? if that'd be true, than we can go on and assume that the machines, instead of complicating themselves in such a way with these details, could have just brainwashed the men and not bother with even creating a matrix...just harvesting their electrical pace...

Crash_Overload
why wouldn't they just use a smaller needle for the infants

JediHDM
ok, have you watched the Animatrix, the second renaissance? the humans that were living were tortured. Ergo, they had to grow their own humans, much like we create our own batteries, or grow our own food.

It is also possible that the needle is exchanged for a larger one as the person grows up. we really don't know that much about the fields, so pretty much anything we may say is speculation, but it is possible that they can elongate the needles, or change them for longer ones. Who knows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.