merovingian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alex-Neo
why is he powerful? i mean he carnt kick ass like Neo can he? so he basicly sucks why is he so powerful any one know?

Labyrinth
the same reason why YOU exsist...we will find out eventually what his and your purpose truly is

Korri
laughing out loud

Sifer
Why the bloody hell have you started another thread about the Merovingian??? I already have one going a couple of posts down...sheesh.

SiriusBlackRIP
Keep it together people I mean its not hard to look what other threads are going before starting one. Its on the same bloody page.

Korri
yeah it gets really confusing

Dexx
well..the question is sillier in this thread, that's why.
power does NOT exist only in the ability of 'kicking ass'. he has great influence, and he WILL have an important role.
The oracle can't kick ass either...but she has an other form of power....it's the same thing

Sifer
And how is mine silly? Not that it was a question anyway smile.

Dexx
it didn't say it yours was silly..i said his was.

Sifer
Ahhh I misinterpreted due to the way the thread was panning out and at the point you said it. Because it said 'sillier', I assumed it was because you thought my idea was silly (the other thread).

Korri
ooooooook

Dexx
no silier compared to a standard. the standard being your initital statement in your thread. the standard doesn't have to be silly in order to the lower comparison to be called silliER.

stick out tongue

SiriusBlackRIP
Thats just silly. But I don't know if it is sillier than the current standard of silliness in this thread. Perhaps sillier but only slightly sillier. Silly enough to be in fact sillier. But not sillier than this thread to begin with.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Sifer
LMAO

Dexx
silly thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.