all the things u can do 2 your hair with lot of gel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates_lass
lol awsome! i can do tons of stuff with my hair with alot of gel in it big grin i can flip it way out put it half back without a clip or sumat holdin it i can make it look like edward scissorhand's hair smile and lot more what can u do?

Crash_Overload
See my pic in my sig. That is the only style i accept on my head. If you read the old BEleive it or Nots, (the 2nd 1 actually) there was this guy that could control all his facial hair (and hair on head) with the small muscles that are attached on EVERY HAIR. just thinking about it, and he can comb himself. WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING HIS HAIR!!!!

mechmoggy
I can comb it forward.

Errrrrm, thats it really.

Dexx
i hate hair gel....bweach...that greasy feeling sick

mechmoggy
My gel doesn't stay greasy, it sets hard.

yerssot
don't watch greace and such then

Crash_Overload
my hair gel makes my hair thiker. THEN i can do A LOT!

yerssot
hairsurfing?

Crash_Overload
???

yerssot
this should be the part were lara would say I forgot to take my blue pills ... sad

Pirates_lass
lol he could controll his hair awsom! its fun doin stuff with gel

Crash_Overload
i never piked my hair. I will go on adope and see what it loks like. ILL BE BACK!

Crash_Overload
ewwwww. I willnot even post it..

Pirates_lass
aww come on post it! plzzz

Crash_Overload
after generall requests i will have to remake the pic (i did not want any evidance)

Dexx
it not the gel, it's the feeling

bigbadbike2
anything, anything.

Pirates_lass
lol wat do u mean by that crash

Crash_Overload
Well, see my head on the right of my pic? now take off the hair and add spikes....

Dexx
geez..what's wrong with NORMAL hair?

Pirates_lass
nothing wrong with normal hair

Dexx
omg dude..your avatar looks like a bunny cut in half...sick

Pirates_lass
errr...alllriiight.... it a dragon

Pirates_lass
come post ur pic of ur hair spiked!

Ushgarak
Demi-rabbit... dragon... same thing

I USED to gel my hair. Seems like a lot of effort.

diegocala
I have to gel my hair everyday of my life. I have super curly hair... If I don't gel it it gets fuzzy

yerssot
*looks up, trying to see his hair*

Pirates_lass
riiight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.